Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) (30359 Views)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by victorazy(m): 4:10am On Apr 04, 2017
amacastel:

So to work now is dishonour, I pity ur wife.

No pity my wife, pity ursef n ur generation because u don't know that work differs and only husband with foresight can detect the danger it may bring to his family (what the man is suffering now). Besides woman is only a helper and when someone doesn't need ur help, should u force ursef to help him?if he refuse u to work and doesn't give u money take him to court.

1 Like

Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Apina(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
ola808:

The fact that I mentioned something that isn't in the article should have told you I probably know something you don't.
The problem with Nigerians is that the media feed you half truths and you grab it like your lives depends on it. That's why you praise your corrupt leaders ,see tribes, sleep on foolish issues like BBN while your economy is dying. The youths are online typing trash and insults instead of rising to become leaders and hold their leaders accountable.
Seems You are delusional. What has our leaders, BBN which I don't watch and tribe got to do with a domestic issue? Instaed u went on to assume that I should have known that you had inside info. If you have contrary information which u feel is superior in truth to what has been said, y didn't u independently without having to mention me bring forth such information so as to correct any misconception that might arise from it? Chairman! Is that how u used to do?
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Apina(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

The man did admit things became difficult for him, and he had to move to Badagry. What you'll not hear him say is possibly the numerous nights they went to bed hungry, especially the children.The numerous times they were sent home from school for failure to pay school fees. They say she is a mother of 4 children, so the boy in question is not their only child.
The other children are possibly with their mother, and she's looking after them. She also said he left all the financial responsibility to her. Now that she's solely catering for the other 3 children, he would find it easier to look after only one child- the boy in question.

In short, all this I've just typed is to let you know the man wasn't handling the financial aspect of the home properly.
She shouldn't watch her children suffer, and be sent home from school because of failure to pay school fees, and what not. Its only sensible she takes up a job. She's an adult , not disabled/ incapacitated and really has no excuse for not working and going hungry.
Better to work than going around neighbors and family begging for money or asking to borrow money that'll never be paid back.
Do u know the family? And is ur input based on first hand knowledge or hearsays? If u know a different side to this whole brouhaha and u feel what has been said doesn't tell the full story, then debunk what was originally posted as the truth. This will enable those of us who can only access what's put up here to form proper opinions. Cos there's one idiat trying to insult me by assuming I should know more than what was originally said cos he does.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Culin(f): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:

Because my opinion doesn't match your programmed thought makes it shameful ehn Anyway I won't argue with you, you can pray all you want,if you like fast and ask God to send a Mike Tyson husband my way tongue, lol. This brain you have is for reasoning, use it

Just like you're using yours. A pity.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Culin:

Just like you're using yours. A pity.
Pele, you will be ok
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by ola808: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Apina:

Seems You are delusional. What has our leaders, BBN which I don't watch and tribe got to do with a domestic issue? Instaed u went on to assume that I should have known that you had inside info. If you have contrary information which u feel is superior in truth to what has been said, y didn't u independently without having to mention me bring forth such information so as to correct any misconception that might arise from it? Chairman! Is that how u used to do?
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by ola808: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Apina:

I was about to submit a response when I decided to just check your previous comments in the forum. And from what have seen so far, you are not worth the time.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by Apina(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
ola808:

I was about to submit a response when I decided to just check your previous comments in the forum. And from what have seen so far, you are not worth the time.
You can go fvck yourself for all I care.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by samtol4(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2017
victorjoe:

The head of the family stated that he does not want you to work. Even of na garri we de drink, don't work.

The best she should have done is to cajole him to agree before she started work.

Some people ehn! Imagine you telling your wife bit to do something and she goes ahead.
Why is the head doesn't want her to work ? Telling your wife to do something and she refused u became angry but when he advise you or tell you something u rejected it outrightly ! Why because you are the head ?bro marriage is sweet when both parties are CO pilot that is friends ,not BOSS and maid
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by victorjoe(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
samtol4:
Why is the head doesn't want her to work ? Telling your wife to do something and she refused u became angry but when he advise you or tell you something u rejected it outrightly ! Why because you are the head ?bro marriage is sweet when both parties are CO pilot that is friends ,not BOSS and maid

This is why we all need to attend marriage counseling before we venture into marriage.

Yes they are Co pilots. But on this particular matter he said no! And he has his reasons. Whatever they are it's not your business. It's his house. If she knows her husband well she will look for the right time to present the issue again with reasons. Not to go and do against his will.

All these modern day ideologies weak me.

So are you saying that God was wrong when he told wife's to honour and obey their husbands?

The Bible cannot be wrong abeg.
Re: Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) by samtol4(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
victorjoe:

This is why we all need to attend marriage counseling before we venture into marriage.

Yes they are Co pilots. But on this particular matter he said no! And he has his reasons. Whatever they are it's not your business. It's his house. If she knows her husband well she will look for the right time to present the issue again with reasons. Not to go and do against his will.

All these modern day ideologies weak me.

So are you saying that God was wrong when he told wife's to honour and obey their husbands?

The Bible cannot be wrong abeg.
bro am not supporting her decision . my emphasis is that a man and woman should be able to compromise for a common goal . God says honour and submit to husband and man love your wife not oppress or supress ! ofcourse the man want to oppress and control her that why he said don't work .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.