Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) (880 Views)

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Loty Keri has taken her time to pen down an open letter to 'Yahoo Yahoo' boys, Individuals who engage in Fraudulent activities on the Internet and she sounded quite bitter.

The Abuja based but Anambra born Lady wrote

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-03-09-18-59.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-qrIxrCZbfhk/WOIF6VHFl3I/AAAAAAAAC9g/QRW1ktdnFrk4m2FFf_CPkXAHHqknYQUHgCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-03-09-18-59.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tP4L9GKa0SY/WOIHWroTlgI/AAAAAAAAC9s/u4fA53CW-0EtrWrHpYZKe4jvk_j4TUmCACLcB/s640/screenshot-gossip.naij.com-2017-04-03-09-25-58.jpeg[/img]

To whom it may concern.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-lady-writes-open-letter-to.html

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) by BuhariApcFools: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2017
G Guys has scatter dis Olosho pusssy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You need a Good guy after going to club daily Fuccking any Dicck and Harry you met and you want to settle down now claiming Mary Madaline in the Bible grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My fellow G men i hail oooooo, They never see any thing Yet. We Go dey carry them they flirts around but to marry them is no no way grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i even dey with one now after last night clubbing, she finally want to settle down as she says that she is tired of her life. i just dey look her one eye weting concern me make she give me my full satisfaction then i will discharge her with my always story line as i used to Discharge others after room show. That's what they are Good for grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) by yakwas(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Hhmnnn
Re: Nigerian Lady Writes Open Letter To 'Yahoo Yahoo' Boys (Must Read) by delishpot: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2017
BuhariApcFools:
G Guys has scatter dis Olosho pusssy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You need a Good guy after going to club daily Fuccking any Dicck and Harry you met and you want to settle down now claiming Mary Madaline in the Bible grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My fellow G men i hail oooooo, They never see any thing Yet. We Go dey carry them they flirts around but to marry them is no no way grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i even dey with one now after last night clubbing, she finally want to settle down as she says that she is tired of her life. i just dey look her one eye weting concern me make she give me my full satisfaction then i will discharge her with my always story line as i used to Discharge others after room show. That's what they are Good for grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She clearly was talking about guys who lie to get money out of babes they toast. She did not say she was used and dumped, she said he tried to sweet talk her into paying him money. Many of your kind exist, and it is a shame that you are a proud 419er.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo) / Bbnaija:tboss Wears The Crown / Wizkid Finally Acknowledges His Second Baby Mama, Fans React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.