Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? (731 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by xynerise: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
We are the head yes, but that does not mean we are always right. Guys how do you feel when your gal make a decision for both of you to follow?
Some ladies think decision making is only by their husband/fiancee. Do you think it is the job of only the man?
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2009
Decision making should be mutual within a relationship.
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
The woman should make some decisions but not in every issue. tongue
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2009
There are times it's good to listen to the woman. I learnt that the hard way.

Making decisions is traditionally held out to the man but rememba that 2 are beta dan 1 so why not utilize the extra brain power.
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2009
it all depends on a few things:
- is he alone in this relationship?
- is he the ONLY bread winner in this relationship?
- will that decision affect more than him?

some guys, even though in relationship, still think like single men and therefore if the girl has always stand by that fact then she should continue and stick to this.
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by xynerise: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2009
hmmm smiley
Re: Decision Making. Do You Think It Is The Job Of Only The Man In A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2009
Nope. It's a partnership. But in the case of one being unavailable and there is urgency, one should act in the best interest of both. Be it he or she.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Wounderfll Story / Can You Go Extra Miles For Your Fiance/fiancee / Am in need of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.