Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2631 Views)

Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu / Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nebuchadnezar: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
No one is holding them from leaving the zoo with their five villages. Why are they trying to force others into their villages? Na by force? cheesy
[/s]
Igbos extended into rivers and delta

btw one of the five villages in SE is thousand better than IDP camp called Benue state.

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by SlayerForever: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
bantudra:

internet slayer....the online slayer...slayer of opinions of others....how far.. grin

I dey o.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by SlayerForever: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Talentprince:
This is very very laughable itsekiri threatening igbos with war grin cheesy...

I tell you wink
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
balderdash grin
Trash! grin
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nebuchadnezar: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
kropotkin2:
Trash! grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Silly IPOB yoot grin
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Igbos extended into rivers and delta

btw one of the five villages in SE is thousand better than IDP camp called Benue state.

kiss the truth
You don dey grab other peopple's land abi? E be like say to chop bullet dey hungry you. Silly IPOB clown

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nebuchadnezar: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
kropotkin2:
You don dey grab other peopple's land abi? E be like say to chop bullet dey hungry you. Silly IPOB clown
[/s]
when men talk i don't expect hopeless coward cone heads to talk too grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Nebuchadnezar: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
kropotkin2:
Silly IPOB yoot grin
[/s]. cone head

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

You shouldn't be saying aggravating stuffs like this. Learn to live and let live please.
This is the internet where Agama lizards transform into crocodiles. Ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

You shouldn't be saying aggravating stuffs like this. Learn to live and let live please.
Sometimes, i just feel like some people disguise as Igbos to say these stuff to make Igbos look really bad. That's noot to say that we donn't have a good representation of Morons in the IPOB clan.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn by OreMI22: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Sometimes, i just feel like some people disguise as Igbos to say these stuff to make Igbos look really bad. That's noot to say that we donn't have a good representation of Morons in the IPOB clan.

Most of the nonsense are posted by afonja e_warriors pretending to be Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Only Bought Me Shoes As In-law Rochas Says “I Did Not Know My Wife Is / Kwara NURTW Boss Responds To Mc Oluomo Rant On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.