Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) (15923 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by Emassive(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Name JESUS has never failed those with genuine heart towards serving GOD. I don't think I will ever allow my children indulge in some satanic culture. To think the west all of a sudden started aligning with every diety across Africa and Asia should be a reason to think deep why they are so eager to praise those gods above the JESUS they once held high when a lot of values was placed on our real existence with proper lifestyle. Am not moved by their one world religion movement of " Self love"
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
The same set of people you'll find in the church in the South West are the same people you'll meet in a Muslim gathering who are celebrating Wolimot and they are the same people who will come to Nairaland to express their love and support for a traditional festival in their land.
Anywhere belle face...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by Emassive(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nice one.... these NWO people are real and are presently in Nigeria running some behind the scenes show
SIRmanjar:

Na..Oni ad im fetish goons..To give u THUNDER kick jst dey hungry me for dis your yeye kwestion.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by rhektor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hemanwel:
The same set of people you'll find in the church in the South West are the same people you'll meet in a Muslim gathering who are celebrating Wolimot and they are the same people who will come to Nairaland to express their love and support for a traditional festival in their land.
Anywhere belle face...

Are you sure?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by achieverme(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Winnyluv:
I like this Ooni wink

I like you too kiss wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Emassive:
The Name JESUS has never failed those with genuine heart towards serving GOD. I don't think I will ever allow my children indulge in some satanic culture. To think the west all of a sudden started aligning with every diety across Africa and Asia should be a reason to think deep why they are so eager to praise those gods above the JESUS they once held high when a lot of values was placed on our real existence with proper lifestyle. Am not moved by their one world religion movement of " Self love"

fvck jesus
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2017
wacoj:
Where does this Ooni belong to sef?
Iamnotunderstanding. Is he a Christian, Muslim or traditionalist/Idol worshiper?

what do you mean by idol worshiper you ignoramus fool!

We are God worshippers ok! we worship the GODS through idols. the idols aid us in worship . we dont worship the rock/wood itself.

go wash your brain with dettol.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by Ablucky(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2017
All d rituals wey unw dey do since wey no affect Dollar and price of rice. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by Emassive(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

fvck jesus

You will still have to bow before him someday. If not here on Earth it will be the moment you will be begging for his Mercy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Emassive:

You will still have to bow before him someday. If not here on Earth it will be the moment you will be begging for his Mercy

shut your mouth.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Alafere, Oya & Ijugbe Festivals (Photos) by 419forlife: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

shut your mouth.

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' / Who Can Translate This From Yoruba To English? / Were Igbos Really The Only Historical Cannibals In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.