Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. (8537 Views)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by drkhenny: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
I have been dating her for about 5yrs now.
I went for a course in delta state while she went to serve in oyo state at thesame time and she was posted to one village where there is no light and no internet connection. Initially she use to come to delta state to see me almost every month, but at a time i got very busy that we couldnt see every month again. I called her on this faithful day and i realised she wasnt alone so i asked her where she was and she told me she was at home in her PPA. So i checked her on whatsapp and i realised she was online. Later in the night i called her and i noticed she was sneaking out of her room to pick my call so i challenged her that why was she sneaking out and how come she was online in the afternoon. She knew there was no way she could have lied again and then she revealed to me that she went to stay with one of her male friend serving in edo state cos she was bored. She appologised to me that she could have told me but i wouldnt allow her to go because i dont trust her. N.B.This is an habit have known with her for as along as we have been dating. She doesnt see anything wrong in sleeping over in her male friends house. Her arguement is always that she doesnt have a female friend she can trust. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Uuummm...it's ok to have a male friend(s) but sleeping with that guy in the same room? undecided

Make up ur mind...if u can't trust ur gf then there's no point to continue the relationship...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by schumastic(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
space booked
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Young03(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bros u dont need a prophet to tell u that her male friend has slept wit her during her 5days stay

breakup wit her or risk having cardiac arrest

a cheat n a liar
dont forgive oo

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by drkhenny: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuummm...it's ok to have a male friend(s) but sleeping with that guy in the same room? undecided

Make up ur mind...if u can't trust ur gf then there's no point to continue the relationship...

Lets forget about trust, what of morals

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by umarshehu58(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
And you are still calling her your gf

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:
Bros u dont need a prophet to tell u that her male friend has slept wit her during her 5days stay

breakup wit her or risk having cardiac arrest

a cheat n a liar
dont forgive oo
This one is no longer a male friend but another boyfriend of hers. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Trust is very important. A few female friends have slept in my house on the same bed and nothing happened. Although as a man, I tried to turn her on but she said she no do so I let her be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Young03(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
This one is no longer a male friend but another boyfriend of hers. grin

Thank u for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
drkhenny:

Lets forget about trust, what of morals

No TRUST . No Relationship... this is very important in every relationship, cud it be family or friends or colleagues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by SINZ: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kai! Her "male friend" don chop scarra! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Young03(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Trust is very important. A few female friends have slept in my house on the same bed and nothing happened. Although as a man, I tried to turn her on but she said she no do so I let her be.

i can never sleep on the same bed with a girl i know iam not dating or will not 4k that nit

i cant i swear

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

Thank u for saying the truth
Lol, he must be her brother/father not to attempt sleeping with her in 5 different nights. Nights are tempting sha!. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Young03(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, he must be her brother/father not to attempt sleeping with her in 5 different nights. Nights are tempting sha!. grin

i stay in edo state, a female friend of mine back in school was posted here,she asked to stay in my place untill she is posted for her PPA, i declined because i must attempt in d 2nd nit n if she refuses i go pursue her comot, n she fit label me a wicked person

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
@drkhenny

Staying 5 days at her friends house, because she is "bored" is just part of what is wrong here. Being deceitful and lying to you, while gladly doing something that she fully well knows you are against, is the more troubling part about this woman.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

i can never sleep on the same bed with a girl i know iam not dating or will not 4k that nit

i cant i swear

Lol there's something called self control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

i stay in edo state, a female friend of mine back in school was posted here,she asked to stay in my place untill she is posted for her PPA, i declined because i must attempt in d 2nd nit n if she refuses i go pursue her comot, n she fit label me a wicked person
LMAO. I can't even think of spending a night in a male friend's house. Anything could happen you never bargain for.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Safiaa(f): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Really Nigga ?

Are you really trying to convince yourself that she has just been sleeping over with no strings attached. FOR FIVE DAYS? Dont be silly please. You must break free from this mumu phase and use your common sense by force.

Sometimes we dont need concrete evidence, if the signs are strong enough, its time for you to walk away. Love is beautiful but it has the ability to decieve and manipulate you.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Young03(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol there's something called self control

u funny oo

self control for 5days

wash pant hang am for ur room +bra
tie wrapper with fresh laps

for night she no go wear pant cum face nyash up

guy i cant control myself in that situation,,i be human being oo n my hormones r active

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Escalze(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Girlfriend that will spend 5days at another guy's house, is that one girlfriend? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by luminouz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
U be foooooooooool!!!!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Splinz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op, trouble not thy heart. For I assure you, your girlfriend and her male friend are under serious prayers and fasting for your good.

Best regards. smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by yomi007k(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Really Nigga ?

Are you really trying to convince yourself that she has just sleeping over with no strings attached. FOR FIVE DAYS? Dont be silly please. You must break free from this mumu phase and use your common sense by force.

Sometimes we dont need concrete evidence, if the signs are strong enough, its time for you to walk away. Love is beautiful but it has the ability to decieve and manipulate you.

U be correct babe. .u no dey lie like dt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by SaintAlbert53: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
the girl is a badoo o...she evangelise a lot shaa

meanwhile...this was revealed
http://talk2nino..com.ng/2017/04/10-new-ways-people-commit-abortion-but.html
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is your gf seductive?
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by ekensi01: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
You still called her your girlfriend or ex? TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN COMMON SENSE IS REQUIRE. Use your head. But if you still love her email me the next step.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by OLAJADON: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
drkhenny:
I have been dating her for about 5yrs now.
I went for a course in delta state while she went to serve in oyo state at thesame time and she was posted to one village where there is no light and no internet connection. Initially she use to come to delta state to see me almost every month, but at a time i got very busy that we couldnt see every month again. I called her on this faithful day and i realised she wasnt alone so i asked her where she was and she told me she was at home in her PPA. So i checked her on whatsapp and i realised she was online. Later in the night i called her and i noticed she was sneaking out of her room to pick my call so i challenged her that why was she sneaking out and how come she was online in the afternoon. She knew there was no way she could have lied again and then she revealed to me that she went to stay with one of her male friend serving in edo state cos she was bored. She appologised to me that she could have told me but i wouldnt allow her to go because i dont trust her. N.B.This is an habit have known with her for as along as we have been dating. She doesnt see anything wrong in sleeping over in her male friends house. Her arguement is always that she doesnt have a female friend she can trust. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS.
As a guy am surprised you talking like this. What are you expecting us to say before?
It obvious the guy is grinding you chick, but you need to be careful around girls like these, girls that don't see anything bad In spending the night in a guy house alone, na their type dey get wedding on Saturday and see nothing bad in giving another guy one night stand on Friday before the wedding day.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shes probably not cheating on you OP
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by profhezekiah: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bros U av given ur food to a cat
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by kullozone(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Shes probably not cheating on you OP

Na this kyn talk make me chook person bottle for eye, kon stab am 17 times two days ago oh!

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
kullozone:

Na this kyn talk make me chook person bottle for eye, kon stab am 17 times two days ago oh!

There are still some good girls out there dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by jieta: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
รท\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / 10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics) / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.