Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki (21502 Views)

Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by FemoPolitics: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, on Monday, said he had no power to reverse the suspension of a former Senate Leader, Ali Ndume.

Saraki said this in an interview with State House correspondents after meeting behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said he would only convey the message of the Borno State Governor on the matter to the larger house that suspended Ndume.

He said being a Senate President or Speaker of the House of Representatives only make them first among equals.

Details later

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-have-no-power-to-reinstate-ndume-saraki/amp/

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nebuchadnezar: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin
of course you don't have the power my Sinate presido grin
let the useless zombie vulture do so if e pain them so much

we stand with saraki cheesy

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nebuchadnezar: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
progressive01 come let's discuss politics cool
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Young03(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
But u have d power to mobilize people that will re instate him

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Escalze(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by profhezekiah: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
But saraki has power to incite sinators against him, this country is doomed

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
profhezekiah:
But saraki has power to incite sinators against him, this country is doomed

And when did he do that?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
lipsrsealed I still don't get the real reasons for his suspension

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Adminisher: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
grin
of course you don't have the power my Sinate presido grin
let the useless zombie vulture do so if e pain them so much

we stand with saraki cheesy

The Senate should have no right to deny the constituents of this man's senatorial district adequate representation. What stupid standing rules allow this ?

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nebuchadnezar: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Adminisher:

The Senate should have no right to deny the constituents of this man's senatorial district adequate representation. What stupid standing rules allow this ?
[/s]
he should behave next time
SP saraki has spoken
kiss the truth

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Jokerman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol... buh u have power to reject Magu the thief... grin

Anyways if you are unhappy with Sarathief, you can call on Buhari the masterminded thief to reinstate Ndume.... grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by brostheo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
But you have the powers to suspend him?
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Acetyl(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yes since Ndume was suspended by majority of the senates and not saraki alone .Next time he will learn how to respect constituted authority... Ndume go and beg saraki.
I think saraki has lectured buhari on separation of power and what democracy real stands on for him to have come out with this statement.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Pieromania: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Let Ndume take the case to court.But that serves him right,when party leaders were against the leadership of Olebukola Sarathief,he Ndume pitched his tent with that rebel now it is his own turn.He never see anything

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by slimfit1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think Ndume should perform the civil right of his people and go and represent them simple.
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by stsinner: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
U have to be smart to be a good conman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by rusher14: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
lipsrsealed I still don't get the real reasons for his suspension

For daring to suggest matters which are published by mainstream should be considered on the floor of the House.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by sdindan: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Senate will reinstate him come 2019.
He should get small respect for his seniors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
You will soon have no power at all whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Pavarottii(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
But it was not saraki that suspended him nau. It was d senate. Which comprises of more than a 100 person.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Richie0974: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
But you have the power to push buttons to get him reinstated. angry
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by burkingx(f): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Na so.
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ndume don meet him match. Him think say na GEJ wey allow dem to dey run mouth any how

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by stonemind(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
B
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Saraki - Don Vito Corleone. Dino - Luca Brasi

Easily the smartest politician in Nigeria today.

Colonized Kwara, now extending his tentacles nation wide.

Only a president like OBJ could have stopped him. PMB unfortunately is no match.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Whatever
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by teebaxy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Millz404(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bh
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by Tenim47(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
saraki can lie 4 africa
Re: I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki by kingjizzy2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Some guys are focusing on opening their own companies

Others are focusing on hacking a 6 Billion bank system

Buh u my brother, ur brains are focused on guessing ur girlfriend's password to read her messages

My brother this is the kinda foolishness wey make IMO pple vote in Rochas Okorocha for da second time

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright Visits Dangote, Tinubu & Mike Adenuga In Lagos. Photos / Moshood Olalekan Adeoti Resigns From APC In Osun / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.