Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor (42169 Views)

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by XaviDayo(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Yahaya...And u know why u are doing this o...
Abeg make una help me with that GEJ picture wey e hold hand for mouth
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by Myself2(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mercy's husband married a wife

So happy for her
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by abbeyty(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
alizma:

when you marry an Ebira girl, you don't have problem in as much as you can provide her basic needs.

And ebira girls are very pretty

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by corpROYAL(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
As for the mercy Johnson she well deserve that and it is an honour. One of my Kogi State friend told me this earlier before now, l was arguing with him. I even said she not from Kogi State but l confirm this today that it is true.

As for the Governor himself, His Excellency made a good moves to honour the daughter of the land of kogi State and to appreciate her for her good works. She have made the people of Kogi State especially ebira proud. Ebira are very good in hospitality.

His Excellency happen not to be the first Governor in Nigeria to do this. Governor Rochas did the same, ex- Governor of Edo Adams did the same and also former Delta state Governor did the same. For the spect the Governor put on, I personal like it, l am a fashion orient. Governor of Bornu State use to put on spect as well.

Now it is now left for Mercy Johson (SSA) on Entertainment to proof her self as honourable Lady and render her duty to the call on the entertainment industry in kogi state. If she performs well then, she on her way to the federal level. Congrat once again.
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by alaskido(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
youngberry001:
Mheen dis mama don grown asss ooh smiley

I dey suspect you o cheesy. From all the pictures, I no see ASS o. The only thing I see is her hips. Na where you see the ASS? In this picture or in an enclosed room grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by ycat: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
You couldn't find any of your 2 for the price of 1 sisters to compare Mercy with? I'm glad you know Omotola to be the standard, the boss of your celebrities. Omotola an all fulfilled woman unlike your failed in life and love with a bastardd child to go with it Genevieve.
stephleena:
i am happy for mercy.....well deserved, appointment, her talent really paved the way for her...no be like that over hyped omotola..mtcheew...by the way, I hope halima abubakar,is learning from aunty mercy..and dis their governor,with black specks, looking like a swaggerlicious blind man..
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by stephleena(f): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
ycat:
You couldn't find any of your 2 for the price of 1 sisters to compare Mercy with? I'm glad you know Omotola to be the standard, the boss of your celebrities. Omotola an all fulfilled woman unlike your failed in life and love with a bastardd child to go with it Genevieve.
if you like drop dead,I won't retract it...ntoooor. you must be as confused as ya lines..incorrigible bast**d..
Re: Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor by ycat: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2017
You this despicable filth, with the hate you carry around, dropping dead is definitely in your future, you disgusting lowlife subhuman.
stephleena:

if you like drop dead,I won't retract it...ntoooor. you must be as confused as ya lines..incorrigible bast**d..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Caught Kissing A Mystery Lady In New Photos,Fans React(pics) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos / Eddie Nartey Traditional Wedding Photos & Video: Juliet Ibrahim, Van Vicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.