Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. (994 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017

Regardless of the reason, infidelity is devastating. Being unfaithful brings some long-hidden relationship problems to light.

For men, they are more likely to cheat more while some women cheat simply because of the level of satisfaction in her relationship. If a woman is unhappy in her relationship, she is more likely to cheat. Here are 14 ready-made answers Nigerian women give when caught cheating.... READ HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/see-the-14-totally-genius-lies-nigerian-women-tell-when-caught-cheating-add-yours/
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by RoyalBlak007: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
♤i know

♤them already
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by sarahade(f): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤i know

♤them already
Tell me jare. It will be useful
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarahade:

Tell me jare. It will be useful

♤are you about

♤.to cheat? .....,,
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by profhezekiah: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
1. He didnt penetrate his tin was just playing around my dark bush. 2. I didnt enjoy it like I normally do with U 3. His tin is smaller than urself 4. Na only missionary style he dey do 5. I didnt allow him to touch my oranges 6. It was very fast, We normally spend just 23 and half minutes 7. He didnt enjoy it much 8. It was a rape but I just allow him to finish because I dont want to be wicked 9. He didnt release his akamu inside my nunu,he end up on my back
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by sarahade(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤are you about

♤.to cheat? .....,,

grin grin
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
1. He didnt penetrate his tin was just playing around my dark bush.
2. I didnt enjoy it like I normally do with U
3. His tin is smaller than urself
4. Na only missionary style he dey do
5. I didnt allow him to touch my oranges
6. It was very fast, We normally spend just 23 and half minutes
7. He didnt enjoy it much
8. It was a rape but I just allow him to finish because I dont want to be wicked
9. He didnt release his akamu inside my nunu,he end up on my back
Lol, you re a genius!
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by profhezekiah: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Realsmarttzy:
Lol, you re a genius!
Thanks
Re: See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. by Realsmarttzy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
Thanks
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- Having Séx On A First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap / For The Married Ladies! / What Is The Craziest Thing Youve Found In An Hotel Room/lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.