Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,644 members, 7,837,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

OMG He's A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG He's A Nairalander (805 Views)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG He's A Nairalander by qhilo(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Remember that Nairalander(qhilo)that posted about trapmusic coming into Nigeria music industry....
He just dropped a banging single titled "Awóneleyi" from his upcoming EP.(SWEAT EP.)combination of the African and western sound.watch out for more tracks from this pack of talent.trust me you gonna love him..
Please download and share the song. It's lit asf #trapmusic
Check me out on IG:qhilo_racks FB:qhilo
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:mynd44
Cc:seun

1 Share

Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2017
No link
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2017
grin

Bring tat banging TrapMusic down hia...abegi lemme listen to it.
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by bizza45: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
No link

u think say na everybody get common sence, looking @everything he posted u go know say d guy no serious , headline "omg he is narialander" which kin yeye advert b that one .... u are a nairalander and so .... look @body of d page its filled with bullshit.... and @d end no link which we can use to download d song and yet he wants us to download and share .... as 4 me I no download even if na him give me mb I no go still download am
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
bizza45:

u think say na everybody get common sence, looking @everything he posted u go know say d guy no serious , headline "omg he is narialander" which kin yeye advert b that one .... u are a nairalander and so .... look @body of d page its filled with bullshit.... and @d end no link which we can use to download d song and yet he wants us to download and share .... as 4 me I no download even if na him give me mb I no go still download am
lolzz grin grin grin you get vex ooo
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by IamAirforce1: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
bizza45:

And everyday you kneel down and pray to God to bless the work of your hands.

See how you're bad mouthing someone else's hard work.

God is not stupid.
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by ExAngel007(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
bizza45:

hahaha
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by QuietHammer(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Who the hell refers to himself in the third person?
Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by LordZero(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
cool

Re: OMG He's A Nairalander by bizza45: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

And everyday you kneel down and pray to God to bless the work of your hands.

See how you're bad mouthing someone else's hard work.

God is not stupid.

am not bad mouthing anyone... I wrote what i wrote in respect of what he typed..... not because of his music

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday Fight: Girl And Her Boyfriend Engage In Street Fight In Abuja / How To Get Your Wife Sexually Aroused.... / Wive And Cucumber ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.