Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36601 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Could people add to her crime the ones of being a drug dealer- I am surprised people are unaware that both Maryama and her husband were major drug barons. Add the numerous European kids who got hooked on drug because of Maryam and her Husband. No shaking African Mafia  cool

Who cares about the Europeans that they killed ?! I am angry at what they did to US, Nigerians
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Sagamite:

She used the private jets that she knew was not from his salary.

She used the money to stay in top hotels.

She bought the thousands of pounds attires she used to oppress other Nigerian women.

She used the money to buy her kids expensive stuff.

Basically, she spent the loot she was aware was a stolen and probably stole some when she was doing better life to ensure if IBB runs of with some woman, she is sorted.

She be thief!

she was a thief,a murderer,a drug baron
Thank God she is dead
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Who cares about the Europeans that they killed ?!  I am angry at what they did to US, Nigerians

love your neighbor as much as you love yourself  grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by spikedcylinder: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

gbam!
chika98:

The same way thousands of their children abroad spending the money like water will get it too! The curse will follow all of them around!

Interesting how the people screaming 'do not judge' will be singing a different tune if they were directly affected by IBBs wickedness. Someone dear to me's father was killed by IBB so some people really need to shut their gob.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2009
Lmao una go kill me here grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Interesting how the people screaming 'do not judge' will be singing a different tune if they were directly affected by IBBs wickedness. Someone dear to me's father was killed by IBB so some people really need to shut their gob.

Thank you
Maryam should have been jammed by a gwongworo infact
These people were evil personified
some of us remember well how they murdered mamman vatsa under a trumped up charge with other officers
people practically disappeared for speaking out while IBB and his silly wife were galivanting all over in private jets

This same man still wants to rule Nigeria to finish off his evil
May he be stricken with leprosy rather than be president
I have no sympathy for them whatsoever
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by olabowale(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2009
Ohsisi the big christian girl! See forgiving souls, ala Jesus of the Bible's attitude with the thief on the left! You people are a riot. Fakes. Only tongue believers. The belief never gets past the throat to the heart. Ohsisi, you see why I said you should become a muslim, so that you really can walk away from the fake belief amounting to nothing?

The woman is not dead, yet. People how know her well spoke to her just the other day. Even if your mortal enemy were to pass away, should you not pity the evil soul that will get punished? I am shocked. Muhammad's sunnah is that we feel sad for the departed soul. I bet your heart needs to be softened!

Ohsisi, the mean woman. The days of the humanitarian doctors are gone. But I still think you are a swell girl, showing fake hardness only. I hope you had enough pork, avoiding Swine Flue, though?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2009
Olabs
I don't owe IBB or his wife any forgiveness
They will reap what they sowed
when an evil man dies,the righteous rejoice
I can't start praising her just because she's dead

how much do you love Hitler?
or stalin ?
or even Abacha?

don't bring a Muslim argument into this,I'm not interested

A thief and a murderer is finally dead,the nation should be rejoicing.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by A40(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2009
Sagamite:

She used the private jets that she knew was not from his salary.

She used the money to stay in top hotels.

She bought the thousands of pounds attires she used to oppress other Nigerian women.

She used the money to buy her kids expensive stuff.

Basically, she spent the loot she was aware was a stolen and probably stole some when she was doing better life to ensure if IBB runs of with some woman, she is sorted.

She be thief!
I am not even saying she is not a thief but you no holy pass my broda lets not be hypocrites here

spikedcylinder:

If she follow chop the money that could have saved MILLIONS of lives, she deserve am.
You would do the same if you where in power
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

I can't start praising her just because she's dead

A pathetic habit.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

I am not even saying she is not a thief but you no holy pass my broda lets not be hypocrites here

and then he should deserve anything people say at his demise if he did that.
Maryam deserves whatever she gets in death
she was evil both as a breathing woman and as a corpse
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2009
Sagamite:

A pathetic habit.

Pathetic indeed
does anyone spare a thought for the orphaned children of their victims or the wives who became widows by their evil hands?
Dele Giwa had a daughter who grew up without a father,she deserves my sympathy not  the murderous thieving Ibb and his family
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by chika98: 1:28am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

My own thing is their children they have in obodo oyibo wasting our money mean while Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by spikedcylinder: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

Do the same what? Kill people? Abeg o, speak for yourself.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Alxmyr(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2009
Still sipping my mountain dew in her memory,
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2009
A-40:

I holy pass am by a gazillion years.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:31am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

My own thing is their children they have in obodo oyibo wasting our money mean while Nigerians are suffering.

who hasn't seen the pictures of these people in their private jets.
spoilt brats that could boko haram an airline anyday spending our money like they were drinking Ijebu garri and someone wants me to forgive
forgive what?
an uneducated  dictator soldier who took up leadership by force without a vote,looted the treasury with his wife,instituted corruption to the highest level imaginable and someone wants me to mourn his dead wife
I don't waste my mournings like that
I'll rather mourn for that woman that can't afford akara and akamu because of IBB
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 1:32am On Dec 28, 2009
Alxmyr:

Still sipping my mountain dew in her memory,

Oga, go cupboard shark something stronger na.  grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by asha80(m): 1:40am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I need to clarify something about Maryam though. She was married with 2 kids before IBB, right? What happened to the kids?

Ask the character @hollandis.I think he knows because he mentioned something about it.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by chika98: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

spoilt brats that could boko haram an airline anyday spending our money like they were drinking Ijebu garri and someone wants me to forgive
forgive what?
an uneducated  dictator soldier who took up leadership by force without a vote,looted the treasury with his wife,instituted corruption to the highest level imaginable and someone wants me to mourn his dead wife
I'll rather mourn for that woman that can't afford akara and akamu because of IBB

I know ooo! The whole thing tire me. Go to the UK then you will see little children spending Pounds Sterling o! Not Dollars like it grows on trees. Their children will continue to bring shame to all of them!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by A40(m): 1:44am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

and then he should deserve anything people say at his demise if he did that.
Maryam deserves whatever she gets in death
she was evil both as a breathing woman and as a corpse
Well thats the key word if! I am not a solicitor but i really don't know what value her death adds to people's lives on here.

spikedcylinder:

Do the same what? Kill people? Abeg o, speak for yourself.
I meant embezzle money!! By the way what proof do you have that she killed someone? Or authorized the killing last time i checked she did not rule Nigeria

Sagamite:

I holy pass am by a gazillion years.
Its easy to type that ish on the internet
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2009
finally people posting sense

0hsisi:

forgive what?
an uneducated dictator soldier who took up leadership by force without a vote,looted the treasury with his wife,instituted corruption to the highest level imaginable and someone wants me to mourn his dead wife

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bidemi12(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2009
Good riddance to bad rubbish. I wonder what means she will use to move the gazzillions she and her disreputable husband garnered/stole over the years. I hope she knows the devil does not accept bribe.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 0hsisi: 1:54am On Dec 28, 2009
I'm almost tempted to prophesy that anyone who speaks good of this evil woman should end up like her grin
Nigerians can be very stoopid hero worshippers
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 28, 2009
May she rest in peace. . . . cough.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bidemi12(m): 1:56am On Dec 28, 2009
[
0hsisi:

I'm almost tempted to prophesy that anyone who speaks good of this evil woman should end up like her grin
Nigerians can be very stoopid hero worshippers

wise words
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 1honeybee: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Kini big deal, kini big deal sebi sebi na death
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SweetT1: 2:12am On Dec 28, 2009
As hard as it is for me to say, Rest in peace Maryam Babangida.

Ibrhim Badamosi Babangida, I hope this can be a teachable moment for you. It is appointed to every man to die ones, whatever bad or good you did after that will linger.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Debroslink: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2009
i tire ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhundreds have died 2day. so ki ni big deal? undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Coldish: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2009
Debroslink:

i tire ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhundreds have died 2day. so ki ni big deal? undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

So lame!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Dynamiq(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2009
People have different opinions of Mariam. I am not out to commend or condemn any. However, during a research on the so-called Vatsa conspiracy of 1985, we came accross a moving story of how Mariam saw some evidences that pointed to Vatsa's innocence, and she made frantic efforts to convince her husband not to execute Vatsa. Then on the day that Vatsa's death sentence was to be confirmed, she made repeated calls to her husband none of which was picked. Eventually, Mariam managed to pass a note to her husband (while the meeting was in progress) urging him to spare Vatsa's life. Her appeal was not taken and that was a sad episode in her life. From this I want to give her the benefit of doubt that it is possible that not all wrong decisions taken by her husband were supported by her; while at the same time not trying to say that she is an angel. And I want to add that while God's judgement is the best and the ultimate, in the present circumstance I chose to say May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Alxmyr(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2009
Dynamiq:

People have different opinions of Mariam. I am not out to commend or condemn any. However, during a research on the so-called Vatsa conspiracy of 1985, we came accross a moving story of how Mariam saw some evidences that pointed to Vatsa's innocence, and she made frantic efforts to convince her husband not to execute Vatsa. Then on the day that Vatsa's death sentence was to be confirmed, she made repeated calls to her husband none of which was picked. Eventually, Mariam managed to pass a note to her husband (while the meeting was in progress) urging him to spare Vatsa's life. Her appeal was not taken and that was a sad episode in her life. From this I want to give her the benefit of doubt that it is possible that not all wrong decisions taken by her husband were supported by her; while at the same time not trying to say that she is an angel. And I want to add that while God's judgement is the best and the ultimate, in the present circumstance I chose to say May her soul rest in perfect peace.

I need to drink Mountain dew to this,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.