Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What some of us do for April fool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What some of us do for April fool (413 Views)

See The Nigerian States That May Find It Difficult To Pay Salaries For April / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / Bbnaija's April Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What some of us do for April fool by junero2010: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Since it was the first day of the month being April fool’s day I decided to play a prank on my wife. Recently, there’s being this little rift between us and in a bit to spice up our relationship I sent this text to her;

“My dear, really I don’t know where to start from or how I got myself into this. But it’s a confession I had to make. I sincerely beg for your forgiveness and understanding. Am told that a lady I barely know is carrying a child for me. I know have messed up and totally let you down big time. Please help me, you are the only one I got”

Guess what I got in return? I saw the beast in her as she warned everybody in the house not to let me get close to the kids. Thank God I was on ground to quickly quell the situation. We are back to what we used to be before but she said I went too far. Do you consider the joke as too expensive? Your comments please!!!

Re: What some of us do for April fool by junero2010: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#basedonlogistics: The Smart Ones Won (my Opinion) / President Buhari Is No More Than Skin And Bones And Is Dying In Aso Rock- Column / Press Release; Notice Of The Postponement Of The North East Stakeholders Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.