Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts (3972 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by JamieNaija(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
A lady who is scared for her life shared her story online today as her lover likes eating her pubic hair while making love to her.

Read what she wrote below:

Bom thank you for the block. I asked you to block him because he might be upset with me. Met him on your dating site last few months and he is a very cool and nice guy,he knows how to treat a woman but he is wired. This guy eats my pubic hair, including the one in my armpit.the first day we made out, he was with clipper, first he said he wanted to shave me, I was not very cool with it but I felt it was romantic, so allowed him. He just used the clipper to shave small and put it in a tissue paper as I watched him chew it as he made love to me. It was not funny that night cause I was scared. I avoided him for some days but he was just too nice to me,so I went back , but he promised not to shave me this time but to chew directly from the source. The love making , he was using his teeth to drag my pubic hair and it was so very painful, I was shouting, so I pushed him off and he begged and begged so I asked him to use razor instead of clipper, so he just uses razor to to cut small and be chewing as he makes love to me. I got use to it, but when he finished the hair in my private part, he moved to my armpit, that was how I said never, that he should better be cutting my wevon since he likes eating hair , but he picked offense claiming I insulted him. He begged and begged but I refused . So he gave me one cream to apply in my private part to make the hairs grow within few days, that was how we concluded . What made me send this story to Bom was fear, because he always call me to ask if the hair has grown, if I say no, he will just end the call , all he is concerned about is hair. Bom are you sure he is not a ritualist ? I don't want to get him upset that was why I asked you block him, but apart from this hair chewing the guy is very ok. Please I need advise , should I run for my life or is it just a habit. Like he chews the hair and swallow with moaning sound, like chewing the hair and fingering me or pressing my boobs. You will see the fire in his eyes as he chews my pubic hair.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbhkzJgHez/?taken-by=break_or_makeup

Stay or Run?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/he-eats-my-pubic-hair-while-making-love.html

Lalasticlala rocktation farano

Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by dacblogger: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Psychopath on the loose...RUN for your dear life shocked

1 Like

Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by ochobaba(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Which kind wahala b this na
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by waxxydude: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chewing your hair? Him be grass cutter?

Some girls get dog brain o, one nigga dey finger you dey chop your poosee hair and you're asking for advise?

Naso one cannibal girl wey i meet. First night first knacking, the girl won use Mouth Gig commot the periCAP of my prick. First i feel hm sharp teeth i no talk, second... third... Me wey i gentle from birth, I slap her front teeth remove.

Now see this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by tamertery(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
@ the poster above me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by greatwhite(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
So the psycho chewed away her destiny. And she is yet to figure it out. guys are getting slicker by the day. grin he brought a clipper to the menu. He means business. Girl u need to jump on the next bus to mfm for deliverance. Before you start vomiting cash like atm. Time is of the essence.
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by brandydaniells(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
maybe he is a fetish
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by sammyscholar(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
This dude is fetish. You need nobody to comfirm that to you again.
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by Jikson1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin things of nowadays
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by Ianmaduka(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Its happens to me when my wife always leaks my ass with her tongue after I finish fcnk her thou ��‍♂️
Re: "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeye gals everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? / Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public / How I Scammed A Church 215k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.