Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (18941 Views)

Onwubiko’s Dalliance With Shame - By Charles Ibekwe / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Dare2Try(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
that a person have a contrary view to ipob method does not mean they are yorubas.
Stop this pls, its embarrasing.

Well I'm not an Igbo man but it very clear that the Op is not an Igbo man cause I know the Igbo people behaviour

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Sirheny007(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
so any Igbo who does not agree with Ipob method is a yoruba? Stop this joke pls.

Definitely...it is no joke
If i put sugar in your mouth, would you spit it out??
That's exactly what Charles Ibekwe did...rejecting that which is best for him.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by linusbnn(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
donolatunji:

No We Don't Need A Torch..
If You Say They Are Respected=Agreed
Plus When Did They Become Organization?
Why The Comparision Btw IPOB And PDP, How Do They Relate?
Thank You.

If nigeria must be one,it must be at the wish of its citizenry. Thus,a referendum free from malpractices and intimidation must be conducted. I wonder if nigerians don't copy good things around the world,imagine the UK fighting very hard for nigeria unity and they are opting out of EU. Can't nigerians for once reason and act like pple who share in the wisdom of God which are displayed in other foreign countries of the world.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by JideAmuGiaka: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, you see, this is why I like white and Yorubas, when you write something concerning them, you can never see them labeling you as another person, but will constructively oppose you with fact. this is the brain you ppl do not have. and it is a pity. some of you are saying trash, but can't oppose the same trash. it is a shame. and u b lady, even if your men don't have sense, I think, you their women should have small, but it is sad that you are even worse.

Can you show me a link where you or your people constructively and with logical fact(s) opposed Olabode George when he said that Asiwaju has looted Lagos dry and that of Fayose on Obj?.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by ManMountain(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Lmao! even if an Afonja pours all the perfume in the world to hide his body odour, like a he-goat, we'll still detect that characteristic smell. grin

Let 'Charles Ibekwe' show us his face and point to his father's house in Igbo land if he is brave enough to defend the trash he penned down.

'Ibekwe ko, Ibekwuru ni' cheesy cheesy

He who comes fo equity...come with clean hands.
Show your own face and family compound in igboland.
You are no more igbo than the other igbo man that don't believe in biafra.
Hiding on an anonymous forum to ask for someone else identity is foolishness

10 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Progressive01(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2017
ManMountain:

He who comes fo equity...come with clean hands.
Show your own face and family compound in igboland.
You are no more igbo than the other igbo man that don't believe in biafra.
Hiding on an anonymous forum to ask for someone else identity is foolishness
See the misery one is going through. Creating countless handles just to stalk me.

cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by ipodstinks: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!
grin, you see what we are saying, no sense to tackle that trash hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by VanBommel(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
naijacampu:
You people have time for trash like this.
Besides an average Brown roof cone head can mount on his rusted roof, write a load of trash, tag Igbo name and city.

There are some of the methods of IPOB I don't like but not this pointless rubbish.

Me think those fallen space rats are embarrassing themselves, if you want to identify people from wasteland in crowd shout Biafra, the first person to jump and verbally attack you look up for an oblong head... Your guess is as good as mine.
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by ipodstinks: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Can you show me a link where you or your people constructively and with logical fact(s) opposed Olabode George when he said that Asiwaju has looted Lagos dry and that of Fayose on Obj?.
Mr, we don't defend thief, we know tinubu is a thief, but unlike you that celebrated ibori. you ppl should try and develop little sense to oppose facts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ruggedpen: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Charles Ibekwe just demystified, mesmerized and pauperized the criminal organization called Ipob. He went further to label their most revered messiah as a gang leader.

I'll bookmark this news article as an exhibit ABX04 cheesy
he lack the capacity to speak for igbos i am hearing about him now, he can borrow igbo name from anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by NwaforIgbo: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Why is it that when an Igbo man speak ill of the Igbo race and dream, he is praised by the those of the otherside, but when an Igbo man support his fellow kinsmen, he is cursed and hated by those on the yonderside. It is simple Nigeria is a tribalistic state, that each regions only seek the advancement of its region alone and not the advancement of the other, that is why i hate to be called a Nigerian. I am a proud Igbo man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by tigerclaws: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
ipodstinks:
Mr, we don't defend thief, we know tinubu is a thief, but unlike you that celebrated ibori. you ppl should try and develop little sense to oppose facts.
[/s]
ok ooooo so Tinubu is not the greatest thing ever on yeroba land grin
progressive01 coman see ooo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by tigerclaws: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

you're so delusional to think i have that time for you grin

those 4 monikers are from different persons which happens to be your nemesis cheesy

i can never be Carlos the jackal nor Mujaheeeden and others but trust me i endorse their torment in your life

kiss the truth

he now sees everyone as the same because we're bent on tormenting his life. cheesy
he never see anything i have told my partners in crime to torment and follow him.

this is just a warm up we're still coming grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by DMathematical: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
I am a proud Igbo man! and I will love my Igboness till I die!

The so-called Ibekwe post is biased! but there are some important questions it should remind us about

1) As an Igbo man that has stayed in the Niger Delta, the IPOB movement underestimates the sabotage "they will surely get" (mark my word!) from the niger delta they are including in their struggle! The typical Niger Deltans are afraid of the Igbos and are almost violent in resisting association with the Igbos, even during the war and this has not changed (no matter what a handful of them will make the IPOBians believe) . . . this is important because our people have a saying ("A kwo ma aka tielu Akuko Aki"wink meaning (I wash hand break palm kennel just for chicken) . . . the Ojukwus made that mistake and the Nnamdi Kanus are still making it!

2) Igbos are Blessed - The lowest poverty rate of all states of the federation is in the south-east, Anambra people alone own half of the private jets in this country (as at 2015)! The Igbos clearly own the largest amount of real estate and landed property across all states in Nigeria, What else do the Igbos need to know they are blessed by God? The agitation to be free of political marginalisation can be achieved and should be the focus! Igbo presidency! States autonomy to develop themselves! True federalism! . . The secession the IPOB envisions will actually be a "shattering" (please mark my word!) . . . The Biafra map I keep seeing lumping Igbo, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Aniomas, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogoni, Okrika, etc. is very ignorant of our mutual history and the realities on the ground!!!

I pray we don't out of frustration with Nigeria, put ourselves into more trouble!

One love Ndi Igbo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by origima: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2017
successmatters:

Because no Igbo man can have the time to type such puerile rubbish,

And he is hungry because if he sees any hope of survival apart from the frrw meal ticket from one Nigeria, he will be facing his front and not using and Igbo name to cover his filthy thoughts.

I am a first class Igbo man and these writer is Great.may God bless him with blessings for being a realist

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ishilove: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Almaiga:
Eyahhhh, see painment everywhere. Funny enough its coming from one of you, and I concur with the writer. They say, what an elder see while sitting down youths like you cannot see even if you climb a Tree. I'm out....
Even if the man brings his birth certificate to prove that he is truly Igbo, the brainwashed IPOB youths will still insist he is lying. They are allergic to the truth and choose to live in self-deception.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Faboz: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
In the time of the Israelites in Egypt the Israelites big boys who benefited from the slavery of their people opposed Moses when he declared 'LET MY PEOPLE GO' thinking that they were less of slaves than the rest.
I think ibekwe is the master fraudster here. Do not heed him.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by goldenarrow: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Igbos advocates on this forum keep compounding their woes being delusional at every turn of event especially those not aligning with their stance.
-Of all the over two hundred ethnic groups in Nigeria, they are always the most insecure, always playing the victim's card.
-They are always imagining others are the source of their problems.
-They never believe the world is a place where opinions can never be same for all people at any time.
-Even siblings have varying opinions are we to believe the concocted theory that the write-up is coming from a Yoruba man?
- I hope they would not start postulating that the evils in their hamlets and erosion-ravaged enclaves are handiwork of the Yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ishilove: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
origima:

I am a first class Igbo man and these writer is Great.may God bless him with blessings for being a realist
They will say you are a Yoruba man disguising as Igbo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by emyltd: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
asala1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ipob-delusion-taken-far/

Sarcastic remarks !!!!

But if truly that people were killed unlawfully, then the blood of these innocent people will be against the writer and his generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by jpphilips(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
The right to self determination is a fundamental human right.

The adoption of right to self determination is hinged on the vacancies in reality. It is anyone's wish to be anything, reality offers only what is available
Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by Ishilove: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Brilliant article written by a realistic Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by BLACKdagger: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Amarabae:
so any Igbo who does not agree with Ipob method is a yoruba? Stop this joke pls.

Amara all the post where u ar3 supporting igbo has been hidden.. now they ar3 liking ur post.
Something is happening here.

Trust me dont let them.ride on u...
The person that wrote this article is yoruba.
Dont let them ride on ur intellingene this people ar3 bad.... go and check all ur previius post where u surppots igbo u wont see any of them again.
JUST CLICK ON "MY POST"..
what the mods ar3 doing on this thread is bad.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe by iamjavadem(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
As they said delusion taken too far. Nobody was killed.
What are the names of people killed, hospitals/morg the were taken to and their death certificates.
Boydehot:
How can u kill a person and still want to investigate the killing, eh the chief delusional ibekwe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment / Capsized Seplat Oil Rig Operating Illegally In Nigeria Since 2016 — NIMASA / League Of Concerned Democratic Youths Of Nigeria Pledges Support For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.