Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures (2100 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
I'm not opposed to the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB..
But most times I think Igbos should look inwards towards their own leaders, before blaming the rest of Nigeria for the issues in their locality

This bridge, popularly known as Igwu bridge is located at Ndi Ebe Abam community, Arochukwu LGA.
It fell over 3 years ago (July 2014), but up till now nothing has been done about
. Linda ikeji and other blogs/newspapers featured it

TA Orji was the Governor when it fell, he was informed but he didn't do anything about it, even the PDP Led Federal Government was informed the did nothing (Goodluck Jonathan Was the President then, not Buhari or Tinubu)

The senator of the zone, Abia North : Senator Mao Arukwe Ohuabunwa has been informed numerous times, but nothing has still been done.

The current Governor of Abia State, Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu has also been informed, still nothing yet, that's why I always laugh when some Igbos are solely blaming Yoruba/Hausa people for their issues.

Also note, Nnamdi Kanu is from a nearby Community (Isiama afara) to this bridge

Igbos look inwards to your leaders before pointing fingers to one Oba or Emir..

BTW, I'm Igbo

Mynd44, lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by youngest85(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Ndi ala juru ebenile.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ponponkon, betterAbiastate and all other paid media agents will keep deceiving people with their baseless propaganda

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by kingzizzy: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Useless thread. Have these people asked why the leaders cannot be held accountable?

It is because of Nigeria! Nigeria is the reason why political leaders cannot be held accountable and Biafra is the solution.

20 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Agumbankembu: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
How does this concern Biafra, are you not demented? Why haven't the "all mighty" nigerian system held the leaders responsible?
Because Nigeria happened.

That is how bad it is all over the contraption, some people just want to pull out, relax with a clear mind and fix our problems....nigeria is like a gathering of masquerades watchers, everyone is running about with no clear position of where they will be for a long time. No hope, no plans, no ideology, no nothing.

I remember when T.A Orji was stoned, he came back the following day with Armored car and soldiers armed to teeth, who approved of the soldiers and moving about with armored car, FG. FG approved it right?

No one cares what happens down here, as long as everything happens and is happening in Abuja. If it was in the days when communal leadership was at its strongest, T.A Orji's house would have been besieged, and he with his family banished from the land.

But, this is nigeria, where everything happens, as long as you are connected to the center, no baga can ever dare you and live to tell the story.....

This is Nigeria in summary......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by BudeYahooCom: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Useless thread. Have these people asked why the leaders cannot be held accountable?

It is because of Nigeria! Nigeria is the reason why political leaders cannot be held accountable and Biafra is the solution.

Of course when a system is messed up and rotten like nigeria, the leaders who are vulture will eat to their fill without question. Nigeria has to collapse for the sake of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by ozoebuka1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
This op sef, if I should rephrase/summarize what you've said, here they are;

1. Igbos should stop agitating for biafra because one road in abia state has been abandoned for so many years by "igbo" leaders.

2. igbos should exonerate none igbos when blaming poor governance in Nigeria and only blame the igbo leaders?

3. Igbos should listen to you just because you are an igbo man.

these 3 points above are your points right?

For your no. 1 point, I think you should really be ashamed to have made that assertion. Biafra is not about Nigeria, biafra is about corrupt leadership in Nigeria, don't you get it? Road such as the one u uploaded up their is the reason why people have been queuing behind kanu. Nigerian leaders are corrupt none of them is exempted be it igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. so, the figh for biafra is to ensure that roads like the ones above aren't abandoned.

secondly, When igbos blame bad governance,they don't limit it to leaders of none igbo origin, When any leader under performs, igbos always calls him out not minding his genetical, political and economical status or affiliation. Stop telling igbos to start blaming only their own when u and I know that when they start doing it, you will still be the first to create a thread on reasons why igbos don't love each other.

thirdly, you being igbo doesn't make your opinion superior to that of a Yoruba or Hausa man that is kicking against biafra, so when next u want to tell us why u don't want biafra, needless telling us how u grew up in anambra and imo.

lastly, Nigeria is corrupt, I mean very corrupt and That's why I think the dissolution of the whole system will be the best option for any average Hausa, igbo and Yoruba man. The only people that will doubt this are those that are already benefitting from the corrupt system of Nigerian governance.

My sincere stance. Mcowubaba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by BudeYahooCom: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Agumbankembu:
How does this concern Biafra, are you not demented? Why haven't the "all mighty" nigerian system held the leaders responsible?

That is how bad it is all over the contraption, some people just want to pull out, relax with a clear mind and fix our problems....nigeria is like a gathering of masquerades watchers, everyone is running about with no clear position of where they will be for a long time. No hope, no plans, no ideology, no nothing.

I remember when T.A Orji was stoned, he came back the following day with Armored car and soldiers armed to teeth, who approved of the soldiers and moving about with armored car, FG. FG approved it right?

No one cares what happens down here, as long as everything happens and is happening in Abuja. If it was in the days when communal leadership was at its strongest, T.A Orji's house would have been besieged, and he with his family banished from the land.

But, this is nigeria, where everything happens, as long as you are connected to the center, no baga can ever dare you and live to tell the story.....

Thank you Sir, let the OP keep fooling himself that a rotten system can allow morality to flourish. Dismantle nigeria and everyone will be on their first step towards progress.

Only vultures eating from the rotten carcass will disagree with these glaring truth.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
This op sef, if I should rephrase/summarize what you've said, here they are;

1. Igbos should stop agitating for biafra because one road in abia state has been abandoned for so many years "igbo" leaders.

2. igbos should exonerate none igbos when blaming poor governance in Nigeria and only blame the igbo leaders?

3. Igbos should listen to you just because you are an igbo man.

these 3 points above are your points right?

For your no. 1 point, I think you should really be ashamed to have made that assertion. Biafra is not about Nigeria, biafra is about corrupt leadership in Nigeria, don't you get it? Road such as the one u uploaded up their is the reason why people have been queuing behind kanu. Nigerian leaders are corrupt none of them is exempted be it igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. so, the figh for biafra is to ensure that roads like the ones above aren't abandoned.

secondly, When igbos blame bad governance,they don't limit it to leaders of none igbo origin, When any leader under performs, igbos always calls him out not minding his genetical, political and economical status or affiliation. Stop telling igbos to stop blaming only their own when u and I know that when they start doing it, you will still be the first to create a thread on reasons why igbos don't love each other.

thirdly, you being igbo doesn't make your opinion superior than a Yoruba or Hausa man that is kicking against biafra, so when next u want to tell us why u don't want biafra, needless telling us how u grew up in anambra and imo.

lastly, Nigeria is corrupt, I mean very corrupt and That's why I think the dissolution of the whole system will be the best option for any average Hausa, igbo and Yoruba man. The only people that will doubt this are those that are already benefitting from the corrupt system of Nigerian governance.

My sincere stance. Mcowubaba
I never said the agitation should stop.
I'm only of the opinion that more criticism should be channeled to Igbo leaders than Yoruba or Hausa leaders.

Majority of Igbos said Goodluck Jonathan was an "Igbo" leader, but he did absolutely nothing for Igbos.. No single road was constructed in the south east.

I know Nigeria is a failed nation..
I appreciate your civility in your response

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Lloydfather(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Even Lagos state has many kpako bridge that links 2 communities together talk less of abia state, so what are u talking about. The community should partner with the state government and build the bridge don't leave everything for government we are in Nigeria not one of the European country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by NetBizguy: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
By the way you're not Igbo but, if truly you were Igbo then you're only a foolish son of soil by bringing this question, what connection does that bridge have with our agitation for self determination?..

If you know just little thing about Biafra and their struggle you'll never speak when you don't know what to say.

And to your question even in the United States and other developed countries of the world, they still have dilapidated areas that need rehabilitation,

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by TheStronghold: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
People can continue to think that the government is twisting the arms of leaders to be blind and deaf to the people. But nothing will get achieved that way.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lloydfather:
Even Lagos state has many kpako bridge that links 2 communities together talk less of abia state, so what are u talking about. The community should partner with the state government and build the bridge don't leave everything for government we are in Nigeria not one of the European country.

The community has tried to do just that, but the government failed to do their part.
My brother, that bridge u see there is expensive nd the community in question is not a very big one.
Just a small island with a not so big population.
The need Government intervention.

NetBizguy:
By the way you're not Igbo but, if truly you were Igbo then you're only a foolish son of soil by bringing this question, what connection does that bridge have with our agitation for self determination?..

If you know just little thing about Biafra and their struggle you'll never speak when you don't know what to say.

And to your question even in the United States and other developed countries of the world, they still have dilapidated areas that need rehabilitation,
As usual, insults, no wonder some people refer to you guys as iPad yoots.
Must every Igbo person tow the same line of reasoning with you, so because I have a different opinion then I'm no longer Igbo undecided

And yes, that bridge is related to Biafra struggle, especially Nnamdi Kanu's methods, he mostly blames other Tribes for the issues in Igbo land, nd I have not seen or read when IPOB members protested Infront of any corrupt Igbo leaders house or office, isn't that Hypocrisy undecided the are busy insulting Fashola, El Rufia, Buhari, while exonerating thieves like TA orji, Ikpeazu, Ohakim, Martin Elechi, Iwuanyaanwu, Puis Anyim, Stella Odua, Andy Uba, Orji Uzor Kalu etc

Upon all the atrocities done by TA Orji in Abia state, IPOB has never called him out, protested in Infront of his house or office.. Everyday, u people will be shouting Buhari up and down, forgetting your criminal leaders have been getting allocation and Internally generated revenue... I pity you..

Every country has infrastructural challenges, but most developed Countries solve their challenges timely..
U dey mention USA, as if this type of shame can happen their.. 3 years bridge fell down no repair

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by ozoebuka1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I never said the agitation should stop.
I'm only of the opinion that more criticism should be channeled to Igbo leaders than Yoruba or Hausa leaders.

Majority of Igbos said Goodluck Jonathan was an "Igbo" leader, but he did absolutely nothing for Igbos.. No single road was constructed in the south east.

I know Nigeria is a failed nation..
I appreciate your civility in your response
igbos I know blame any leader that isn't working...Are igbo leaders the ones giving us 1001 reasons why biafra should be abandoned? why should we fight igbo leaders that has been neutral on biafra matters and pat yoruba and hausa leaders that fought against it and are still fighting against it? the opppsition should be attacked more and not mediator.

For Gej, why should anyone blame goodluck the only blame he could get is because his regime was dented with corrupt people surrounding him...The man "GEJ" did nothing wrong nor his policies evil intended. He did little for igbos, Yes, but atleast he didn't harm any igbo man or igbo ideology, so why should igbos gang up on him? If you are sincere, you will agree with me that GEJ was never a bad leader even thought he wasn't all that perfect. It was Nigerian politics of sabotage that has been making him look evil..

If you want to oppose my stance on goodluck, first, I think you should show me 1 bad policy that he made or any corrupt case that is directly linked to him (not corrupt cases of any of his ministers)

This particular thread is about biafra though Let's not derail it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by malton: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
I thought the agitators said they want to fix the ruins?

They don't want out because Igbo land is eldorado already; they do because they want to turn it around since the government (federation) is no use to them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by slimmdree(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Una go just they argue untop useless things......i tire for all this biafra, yoruba and hausa talk sef.....what i know is the kanu fighting for biafra is rich n his kids are somewhere chopping mad life while your over here arguing over him like ode. abeg make we hear word jare..its getting boring, yall need to come up with something more interesting...
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by SlayerForever: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Et la connexion?
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by BudeYahooCom: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
slimmdree:
Una go just they argue untop useless things......i tire for all this biafra, yoruba and hausa talk sef.....what i know is the kanu fighting for biafra is rich n his kids are somewhere chopping mad life while your over here arguing over him like ode. abeg make we hear word jare..its getting boring, yall need to come up with something more interesting...

Wetin this dey talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

And yes, that bridge is related to Biafra struggle, especially Nnamdi Kanu's methods, he mostly blames other Tribes for the issues in Igbo land, nd I have not seen or read when IPOB members protested Infront of any corrupt Igbo leaders house or office, isn't that Hypocrisy undecided the are busy insulting Fashola, El Rufia, Buhari, while exonerating thieves like TA orji, Ikpeazu, Ohakim, Martin Elechi, Iwuanyaanwu, Puis Anyim, Stella Odua, Andy Uba, Orji Uzor Kalu etc

Upon all the atrocities done by TA Orji in Abia state, IPOB has never called him out, protested in Infront of his house or office.. Everyday, u people will be shouting Buhari up and down, forgetting your criminal leaders have been getting allocation and Internally generated revenue... I pity you..

As usual you are being clever by half, I am from Aba, and I know when T.A Orji was stoned, he was stoned more than 3x at Enyimba stadium, the last one he got was at CKC and he had to come back with battalion of battle ready mean looking nigerian soldiers.
You want them to go and protest in front of any of these guys and get mowed down, and people will come online to call them miscreants.

To be best of my knowledge, people call IPOB attack dogs because they do not spare any of the governors and past governors, Nnamdi Kanu never spared T.A Orji for a day... Even Okezie that came in newly is not spared.
You have to look at the big picture when you are talking about the protests, all the protests were meant for #FreeNnamdiKanu campaign, their objective is to get their leader out.
I guess you people that love the system of things, I have never seen where you guys staged a successful protest against bad leadership and sustained it, without selling out.

I do not know what u guys want, the bad leadership is all over the place, how many times do they protests, even here in Nairaland, you can see how we say bad things about the leaders from this side, nobody is spared, nobody. What else do u want them to do?

IPOB i as know, is not a political party, but a freedom fighting organization, and yes, if T.A Orji comes against Biafra, IPOB will come down hard on him too.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Agumbankembu:

God bless you my brother.
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
igbos I know blame any leader that isn't working...Are igbo leaders the ones giving us 1001 reasons why biafra should be abandoned? why should we fight igbo leaders that has been neutral on biafra matters and pat yoruba and hausa leaders that fought against it and are still fighting against it? the opppsition should be attacked more and not mediator.

For Gej, why should anyone blame goodluck the only blame he could get is because his regime was dented with corrupt people surrounding him...The man "GEJ" did nothing wrong nor his policies evil intended. He did little for igbos, Yes, but atleast he didn't harm any igbo man or igbo ideology, so why should igbos gang up on him? If you are sincere, you will agree with me that GEJ was never a bad leader even thought he wasn't all that perfect. It was Nigerian politics of sabotage that has been making him look evil..

If you want to oppose my stance on goodluck, first, I think you should show me 1 bad policy that he made or any corrupt case that is directly linked to him (not corrupt cases of any of his ministers)

This particular thread is about biafra though Let's not derail it.
If you know me, you should be aware that I'm non-Partisan, I don't support any party, the are all the same to me...
Why I mentioned GEJ was due to the fact that Igbos voted en masse for him, despite him not doing anything for the Igbo Nation, except appointing mostly Corrupt Igbo people. In my Opnion GEJ is Corrupt, someone can't have so much corrupt associates around him and be Innocent, how did the looters thrive successfully without being spotted that also shows the Kind of leader GEJ was.

If you have been following the trials of some of the culprits, the mostly say 'The PRESIDENT directed me to do it' You are just shielding GEJ as most Igbos do..

Why EFCC or DSS has not invited GEJ is due to some reasons bigger than what you nd I know, take it from me, even if the see Looted funds in GEJ's personal account, He will not be invited, highest the money MAYBE seized, anyway let's leave GEJ as u said 'this is about Biafra'
Now u said Yoruba and Hausa leaders have been opposing Biafra and I ask 2 question;
1) How are the opposing Biafra ? Have the Igbo leaders called for a Political Referedum and other Tribes opposed the motion, have Igbo senators and house members ever moved any motion relating to Biafra, are the ready to stop feeding fat from the numerous allowances the get,
2) Why wouldn't the oppose the idealogy when in recent times it has been direct Insults on them and their People..

Pls Note the Biafra struggle I'm talking about is this recent one, Spearheaded by Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB), I'm not talking about the one that Gen. Ojukwu was the leader....I know the are related, but Ojukwu was more civil in his approach..

Nnamdi Kanu went all Berseck and insane, spuring insults and bigotry everywhere, instigating hate..

That was one of the aspects I did not like, nd I know Millons of Igbos share the same thought with me.
He even said Nigeria is a ZOO, that I quite agree with him, some things that happen in Nigeria can only take place in a ZOO settings..

Also note that I actually don't like Buhari's Government, I feel Buhari himself is a Curse to Nigeria, I most say that, though I'm not a Religious person. Buhari is the worst thing that can happen to any Country, the man is actually daft and insane, I don't insult my Elders but I always make exception for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Bridget95(f): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
slimmdree:
something interesting indeed! what interesting thing do you seek from a failed state like this lugardian contraption.

continue expecting something interesting. Even BuBu who promised change can't deliver on that, unemployment, bankrupt and dying industries, failed heath care and educational system, insecurity and rampant deadly crime, corruption, insincerity and rampant deciet and lies from government are all that is left of this decayed and expired British selfish experiment.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria is fcked up.
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by NetBizguy: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

As usual, insults, no wonder some people refer to you guys as iPad yoots.
Must every Igbo person tow the same line of reasoning with you, so because I have a different opinion then I'm no longer Igbo undecided

Every country has infrastructural challenges, but most developed Countries solve their challenges timely..
U dey mention USA, as if this type of shame can happen their.. 3 years bridge fell down no repair

I choose not to continue arguing anything with you on this public forum, if you're igbo when we get home lets talk about our problems every society has theirs'.. to me everything done in the Igbo land I no longer discuss it here.. we're all saints when we get home lets discuss it.. whatever opinion you're holding against leadership in Igbo land doesn't equal our struggle. Thanking you!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by ozoebuka1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

If you know me, you should be aware that I'm non-Partisan, I don't support any party, the are all the same to me...
Why I mentioned GEJ was due to the fact that Igbos voted en masse for him, despite him not doing anything for the Igbo Nation, except appointing mostly Corrupt Igbo people. In my Opnion GEJ is Corrupt, someone can't have so much corrupt associates around him and be Innocent, how did the looters thrive successfully without being spotted that also shows the Kind of leader GEJ was.

If you have been following the trials of some the culprits, the mostly say 'The PRESIDENT directed me to do it' You are just shielding GEJ as most Igbos do..

Why EFCC or DSS has not invited GEJ is due to some reasons bigger than what you nd I know, take it from me, even if the see Looted funds in GEJ's personal account, He will not be invited, highest the money MAYBE seized, anyway let's leave GEJ as u said 'this is about Biafra'
Now u said Yoruba and Hausa leaders have been opposing Biafra and I ask 2 question;
1) How are the opposing Biafra ? Have the Igbo leaders called for a Political Referedum and other Tribes opposed the motion, have Igbo senators and house members ever moved any motion relating to Biafra, are the ready to stop feefing fat from the numerous allowances the get,
2) Why wouldn't the oppose the idealogy when in recent times it has been direct Insults on them and their People..

Pls Note the Biafra struggle I'm talking about is this recent one, Spearheaded by Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB), I'm not talking about the one that Gen. Ojukwu was the leader....I know the are related, but Ojukwu was more civil in his approach..

Nnamdi Kanu went all Berseck and insane, spuring insults and bigotry everywhere, instigating hate..

That was one of the aspects I did not like, nd I know Millons of Igbos share the same thought with me.
He even said Nigeria is a ZOO, that I quite agree with him, some things that happen in Nigeria can only take place in a ZOO settings..

Also note that I actually don't like Buhari's Government, I feel Buhari himself is a Curse to Nigeria, I most say that, though I'm not a Religious person. Buhari is the worst thing that can happen to any Country, the man is actually daft and insane, I don't insult my Elders but I always make exception for Buhari.
we are almost saying the Same thing just that your thread sounds as if biafra is bad in it's totality that was why I had to post in it at all.

If Nigeria gets better today, nobody will reason biafra and nnamdi kanu will not have so many followers he has today...reshaping Nigeria will not take anything less than a hundred years. I really want to be a part of a. country where things are done fairly and her leaders filled with selflessness and enthusiasm to help her citizenry.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by NetBizguy: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mcowubaba:

If you have been following the trials of some of the culprits, the mostly say 'The PRESIDENT directed me to do it' You are just shielding GEJ as most Igbos do..

1) How are the opposing Biafra ? Have the Igbo leaders called for a Political Referedum and other Tribes opposed the motion, have Igbo senators and house members ever moved any motion relating to Biafra, are the ready to stop feeding fat from the numerous allowances the get,

The way you're talking about baifra I beg you if you're not an Igbo please stop talking about it, if you're Igbo as well please stop discussing what you're discussing you're not clear about your arguments on biafra. You can talk about leadership failure in the Eastern Nigeria but leave Biafra out of it
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by NetBizguy: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
we are almost saying the Same thing just that your thread sounds as if biafra is bad in it's totality that was why I had to post in it at all.

If Nigeria gets better today, nobody will reason biafra and nnamdi kanu will not have so many followers he has today...reshaping Nigeria will not take anything less than a hundred years. I really want to be a part of a. country where things are done fairly and her leaders filled with selflessness and enthusiasm to help her citizenry.

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
NetBizguy:

I choose not to continue arguing anything with you on this public forum, if you're igbo when we get home lets talk about our problems every society has theirs'.. to me everything done in the Igbo land I no longer discuss it here.. we're all saints when we get home lets discuss it.. whatever opinion you're holding against leadership in Igbo land doesn't equal our struggle. Thanking you!
Why are you shying away from discussing Igbo issues here ?
You don't want to call a Spade a spade
Forums@platforms like this gives us the opportunity to communicate and discuss issues irrespective of location or physical presence.

You said let's talk about our problems 'when we get home'
which home Am I from your community ?
Do you know where I reside ?

And I never said my Opnion on Igbo leaders equates the struggle of Biafra, all I'm saying is that we should look inwards a bit before shouting Hausa/Yoruba hates Igbos.

Believe me, if Nnamdi Kanu channled more energy towards criticing Igbo leaders than Yoruba/Hausa leaders, he will have more followers, he will be taken more seriously, and most Importanly there would have been an overall positive change in the Goverance of most SouthEast states..
Î have been to the 5 Igbo States, not just a breif visit, I have stayed in this states for a long period, The have serious issues.

Yes same issues with other Nigerian States, but why are attacking the Central without looking inwards, even the Christian Bible says 'remove the log in your eye, before you remove the speek in your Neigbours eye' Also Charity begins at home..

And you are still doubting whether I'm Igbo, because I obviously don't have the herd mentality and I'm more logical than sentimental/emotional.

So I created my Monicker 4 years ago just to impersonate as an Igbo person, so much for my maturity and joblessness..

That's your buisness...

Peace bro..
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by slimmdree(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
Wetin you sef dey read?? undecided undecided
BudeYahooCom:

Wetin this dey talk sef?
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by drnoel: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I'm not opposed to the ideology of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB..
But most times I think Igbos should look inwards towards their own leaders, before blaming the rest of Nigeria for the issues in their locality

This bridge, popularly known as Igwu bridge is located at Ndi Ebe Abam community, Arochukwu LGA.
It fell over 3 years ago (July 2014), but up till now nothing has been done about
. Linda ikeji and other blogs/newspapers featured it

TA Orji was the Governor when it fell, he was informed but he didn't do anything about it, even the PDP Led Federal Government was informed the did nothing (Goodluck Jonathan Was the President then, not Buhari or Tinubu)

The senator of the zone, Abia North : Senator Mao Arukwe Ohuabunwa has been informed numerous times, but nothing has still been done.

The current Governor of Abia State, Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu has also been informed, still nothing yet, that's why I always laugh when some Igbos are solely blaming Yoruba/Hausa people for their issues.

Also note, Nnamdi Kanu is from a nearby Community (Isiama afara) to this bridge

Igbos look inwards to your leaders before pointing fingers to one Oba or Emir..

BTW, I'm Igbo

Mynd44, lalasticlala

OP is correct and I agree with him not becos of the bridge but cos its really a statement of fact. Igbos so far don't have people to be called leaders. That is rather sad. Until a clear thinking unbiased person comes out who has honor, this biafra clamour will only be just a clamour and not a struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 100 Percent In Support Of A Northern Agenda – Okorocha Boils / Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man / Let Say Tomorrow Is Our Election Who Will Have Your Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.