Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump (35899 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo) / This Pretty Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump Is Everything (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by PapiNigga: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seems this is now the latest trend among bridesmaids. 
Pretty lady.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/this-pretty-bridesmaid-and-her-baby.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by omobarBlog(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
they looking great though

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by PrinzCarter(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
My love for thick gals (gals wit flesh)is like Nigeria man nd garri or Nigeria gal nd Facebook

31 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Not sexy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by firstking01(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hate ladies with big tummyangry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2017
K.. Una don start abi? Na so that one and her oyinbo hubby display baby bump only for her to die why giving birth... R. I. P to her

Enough of this already....the heart of men are wicked
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by MrHighSea: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
But the trio get baby bomb na. THE LIFE ACHIEVEMENT/DREAM OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GURL.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Naughtytboy: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Foursome on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by kosisokosi48(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2017
God bless your union ....they look dope ✌ jooor.....

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
WTF are dey promoting?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by macanu(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
What am suppose to do now
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by MrSmith007: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Obviously not Nigerians
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by keleme652: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2017
front page deserves better than this na... nice stuff tho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by skywalker495(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Safiaa(f): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Stop being an hypocrite

The only difference between you and her, is that her fiance didn't pull out.
L0velyn:
WTF are dey promoting?

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
The ebony black lady in the middle is gorgeous! And a six foot giant, nice!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by wildchild1: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Child out of wedlock is now very moral in our society hmmmm

Check my signature for football Jerseys
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by sakalisis(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Cute
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Stop being an hypocrite
hypocrite? in wat aspect madam?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by sduni47: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
This is so cute tongue
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by nfemi1: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
MrHighSea:
But the trio get baby bomb na. THE LIFE ACHIEVEMENT/DREAM OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GURL.
me sef, i am not understanding oooo
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by loadedvibes: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Brides maid pregnant ... what does that say about the bride ? She fit don born like 2 or 3

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Sirheny007(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
I have been struggling to understand... angry

Is 'baby bump' now a thing of fashion? undecided
so our ladies get pregnant simply to show of the bump? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Not sexy at all.
every thing isn't about sexiness. smh for this generation!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by KevinDein: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
L0velyn:
hypocrite? in wat aspect madam?
You seem not to know. The default replies by nairalanders when the can't come up with a sound debate is to scream "hypocrite"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by 0b10010011: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Men dey enjoy o

Why is it always easy for useless girls to get pregnant easily? Correct ones no dey take-in easily even when u fu*king desperate for it!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by ipreach: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
ok
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2017
What are they on about?
Nigerians would do anything to trend.
Before one m0ron would be asking me if it's my baby bump or if it's my bridesmaid, see I'm at home, come and beat me
Re: Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump by ruffhandu: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Some people just castigating without understanding the post. The pregnant woman is already a married woman, she is not the bride, just a bridesmaid. What is it about liking and hating, or showing baby bump and promoting evil. Worisdis?

The bride is obviously her friend whom they had agreed she'll be one of her bridesmaid when she's getting married, and now it happen when she's pregnant and she has to match on with it. She didn't come to show of, it's not fashion, she simply came to support her friend, even though she is pregnant.

I think we need to applaud her for not sending her friend a trailer load of complain why she won't be at her wedding, not to talk of appearing on 'aso-ebi'.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.