Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5647 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by HIO4: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2009
platnum why was you tryna snitch on me earlier
i'm feena karate chop yo mouf

talkin' bout i be usin f words and p words grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by platinumnk(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
HIO4:

[s]platnum why was you tryna snitch on me earlier[/s]
i'm feena karate chop yo mouf

talkin' bout i be usin f words and p words grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin snitches get stiches
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
ancel:

I take back my initial post, it was biased due to lack of adequate contact with Nairalanders.

Now I'm certain that it's Topup.

Somewhere afterwards will be Gabry, Ibkaye and then maybe Iice.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
well in order

secretz
opelovely
alexbabe/rubbie
platimunk
y_me
sexyzee

all otherz~
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ancel(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
SourGrapes23 Sweetpie23 undecided Can I help you? Last time I checked we were all entitled to our opinions.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Akebulan: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
I;m new so its a little hard to judge but I'd say Ebonyeyes mostly because often times, I tend to agree with her opinions; like the way she thinks.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ginky: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2009
It's me oh. Look no further, lol,
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by deji2009(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2009
Ebonyeyes.
wink wink wink
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by deji2009(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
lol. I think we should answer this question very well.

The poster mentioned girl not gir[b]ls[/b]
the s is not there is it ? so for me is Ebonyeyes

if the poster put s at the end of girl then
I we pick Ebonyeyes and Michelle of Italy

This 2 girls I personally admired.

seems am style style to toast

lol

Regards

Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

Most of the people you guys are nominating are very far off, some of them are extremely abusive and pick fights all over the whole site, I wont name names sha and they have not been so to me, but I have observed this on many a thread.

The title goes to JEJELOLATU she posts mostly in forum games section though She's jus cool like that
wink

For every hater there are two lovers so no wahala!!! cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

For every hater there are two lovers so no wahala!!! cool

so who have I hated on missy? tongue
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

so who have I hated on missy? tongue

You can hate on me. I need to expand my hate club! cool grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

You can hate on me. I need to expand my hate club! cool grin

Are you tryna get me to hate you? Aww sorry I dont and I cant,  in fact I like the way you tend not to get angry when peeps call you names sometimes. . . I dont hate you babes

But if you really want it, you'll have to do something crazy to me, or pay me off so I can hate you
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

Are you tryna get me to hate you? Aww sorry I dont and I cant, in fact I like the way you tend not to get angry when peeps call you names sometimes. . . I dont hate you babes

But if you really want it, you'll have to do something crazy to me, or pay me off so I cant hate you

What about a bowl of grandnut and garri? Mind you I am ready to starve for a week just to have one. grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

What about a bowl of grandnut and garri? Mind you I am ready to starve for a week just to have one. grin grin

no babes, thats not worth much, let's start with 10,000USD, pay up and I'll make sure I log on every single day just to type hate messages to you lol
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by beejaei: 3:46am On Jan 08, 2010
That will definitely have to be ibkaye. Sometimes I wonder if she is Nigerian, with her very cool personality. I hope to meet in real life one day.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 08, 2010
Adrenaline:

no babes, thats not worth much, let's start with 10,000USD, pay up and I'll make sure I log on every single day just to type hate messages to you lol

See this one oooo! Ahhhhh! No deal no deal! grin grin grin
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

See this one oooo! Ahhhhh! No deal no deal! grin grin grin

well guess thats one less recruit for your hate club then. We'll talk whenever your ready to pay up cool
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Tofenof(f): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2010
@poster, Its very simple.
Tof-enof obviously has the best personnality
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Donvilo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
iice.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
Gabry:

Best Personality which comes to mind at the moment wink kiss

1) Platinumnk
2) hbabe
3) Epi
4) SeanT21
5) Michelin89
6) dominique
7) Oyinda
8.) Tope2000
9) Sissy
10) The Amaka
11) Toyosi20
embarassed cry lipsrsealed
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by jenibayo(f): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Pweety4me:

Pweetygirl where have u been,
missin u kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
jenibayo:

Pweetygirl where have u been,
missin u kiss
Aww gurl is dat y u quoted me twice? grin oh how u doin babes?missed u 2 wink smiley
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Enockia(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
I think it's patwizkid though she seems not to be around. She neva stops trillin NLANDERS wit her grammer
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Abekeade08(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
I have not been here long, but for now i'll say Michelin89 and Hbabe.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by dapsycool(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
None, the are all shadows of themselve.fake!!!
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
None, the are all shadows of themselve.fake!!!
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
I'll give it to SexyL but she's getting naughty these days.

I wonder if iice isn't an old woman. grin just kiddin.
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Ben13: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
nope! Ebonyeyes. . . kiss
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by mindeh(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
ebonyenyes
Re: Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by honeric01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
Mukina takes the title. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Been Bereaved:( / Naij.com Owned By Belarus Guy / How Do I Check Personal Message (PM) On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.