Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

... - Agriculture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (317197 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hammedadetayo:

Congratulations on the completion of the project Oga Emma. pls in would like to the size of your pen and the cost of building one?
I will update later when free
Re: ... by ifysimple(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
No. I used broiler concentrate

Please explain how the concentrate is being used. I will like to use it on my next batch. I got my chicks same day with you (6th oct) but they're yet to get to 3kg by now.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
ifysimple:

Please explain how the concentrate is being used. I will like to use it on my next batch. I got my chicks same day with you (6th oct) but they're yet to get to 3kg by now.
Which broiler concentrate are you using?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dinner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by ifysimple(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Which broiler concentrate are you using?

None. I just heard of the concentrate from this thread. Its my first time. I just using animal care feeds.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
ifysimple:

None. I just heard of the concentrate from this thread. Its my first time. I just using animal care feeds.
If you use a good broiler concentrate and follow strictly the formula, you will get better results compared to Animal care
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Hammedadetayo:

Congratulations on the completion of the project Oga Emma. pls in would like to the size of your pen and the cost of building one?
It depends on the size. A 50 broilers pen will require 150 feet square feet.
Eg 25 * 6 feet or 20 * 7.5 feet or 10 * 15 feet
For cost, I built more long time ago about 9 years now.
Re: ... by Hammedadetayo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
It depends on the size. A 50 broilers pen will require 150 feet square feet. Eg 25 * 6 feet or 20 * 7.5 feet or 10 * 15 feet For cost, I built more long time ago about 9 years now.
okay thanks so much for the prompt response. you are bless sir
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sir, pls can one add garlic to moringa extract when giving to the chicks and pls at what dosage. Thank you.
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
My herbal mixture still performing wonders. So far so good, all broilers are healthy and very agile.

Sir, pls can one add garlic to moringa extract when giving to the chicks and pls at what dosage. Thank you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
blessingfarm:

Do you have the extract? Garlic is best with ginger, tumeric and pepper

1 Like

Re: ... by blessingfarm: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have the extract? Garlic is best with ginger, tumeric and pepper
Thank you very much Sir for the prompt response. I mean juice extracted from the blended moringa. So at what quantity of the garlic, ginger, tumeric and pepper can I give and for how many days. The birds will be 3weeks tomorrow. Thanks again.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2017
blessingfarm:

Thank you very much Sir for the prompt response. I mean juice extracted from the blended moringa. So at what quantity of the garlic, ginger, tumeric and pepper can I give and for how many days. The birds will be 3weeks tomorrow. Thanks again.
Dosage: 40ml/1 litre per 20 broilers in 3 days.
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Dosage: 40ml/1 litre per 20 broilers in 3 days.
Thanks again. So if the 20 broilers water intake is approximately 5litres per day, that means I'll include 200ml to the water they will consumer for that day for 3days. Or is it when they finish that 1 litre, I will then serve them ordinary water. Pls sorry for the inconvenience and may God bless you for this wondeful idea you are sharing in this platform.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
blessingfarm:

Thanks again. So if the 20 broilers water intake is approximately 5litres per day, that means I'll include 200ml to the water they will consumer for that day for 3days. Or is it when they finish that 1 litre, I will then serve them ordinary water. Pls sorry for the inconvenience and may God bless you for this wondeful idea you are sharing in this platform.
Give 1 litre per 20 broilers and give fresh water afterwards throughout the day.

1 Like

Re: ... by blessingfarm: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Give 1 litre per 20 broilers and give fresh water afterwards throughout the day.
More blessing to u Sir. Am grateful.
Re: ... by ewache: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are these agrited as well?
Abeyjide:

Nice. Help check mine 33days. Took the pic yesterday 21st nov
Re: ... by wazilo: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Am following this organic thread sharply cos I really have experienced enough mortality in my farm using antibiotics
Re: ... by Turks: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Welcome to the green life.
wazilo:

Am following this organic thread sharply cos I really have experienced enough mortality in my farm using antibiotics

3 Likes

Re: ... by arizona20: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
please house at what week/day can i start giving den ginger,garlic,peper and turmeric.
Re: ... by Turks: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Garlic, ginger and tumeric is to be given From day one.
arizona20:
please house at what week/day can i start giving den ginger,garlic,peper and turmeric.

1 Like

Re: ... by Patini147(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

What is this broiler concentrate and how can one get it?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Patini147:
What is this broiler concentrate and how can one get it?
Koudjis 10% broiler concentrate

1 Like

Re: ... by Aniody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all. God bless you for educating me. I read your contributions from page 0 to page 26. I started boiler farm in August, I hadn't any knowledge not even the name of the drugs or the feeds, but I was able to roll out the 40 birds at 10 weeks no one mortality. I was so excited, so I got another batch of 62birds from local market here in Abuja but I wasn't lucky this time they are 9weeks now and I lost 19 of them. I saw my mistakes from your contributions, thank you guys most especially @EMMAACHILE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Chikach: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Koudjis 10% broiler concentrate

How much can you save per feed bag using concentrate
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Aniody:
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all. God bless you for educating me. I read your contributions from page 0 to page 26. I started boiler farm in August, I hadn't any knowledge not even the name of the drugs or the feeds, but I was able to roll out the 40 birds at 10 weeks no one mortality. I was so excited, so I got another batch of 62birds from local market here in Abuja but I wasn't lucky this time they are 9weeks now and I lost 19 of them. I saw my mistakes from your contributions, thank you guys most especially @EMMAACHILE.
Thank you. You are welcome
Next time, get your doc from a reputable factory.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chikach:

How much can you save per feed bag using concentrate
Its not fixed. It depends on price of maize and soybeans in your vicinity
Re: ... by Chikach: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I will just continue with palleted chikun or vital feeds

This concentrate go fit stress me
Re: ... by Patini147(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

How do I mix the koudji concentrate with maize and soya beans?
Re: ... by shakyriri: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Patini147:
How do I mix the koudji concentrate with maize and soya beans?
When you buy koudijis.
They will give u formula there
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls my good people, what drug can I use to cure this stuborn cough that is disturbing my broilers. I have given Kenflox, admacine, no improvement. They are 4weeks and presently on E.T.S by Bio for two days now, yet they are still coughing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.