Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

... - Agriculture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ... (316680 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / My Broiler Farm Diary / Looking For Marketer's For My Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Abeyjide:
Just arrived.
Hatchery=?
Re: ... by Abeyjide: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Hatchery=?

Zartech
Re: ... by Turks: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Cobb smiley
Abeyjide:

Zartech
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Turks:
The Cobb smiley
Sir Turks, is their any bad effect of excessive water consumption in broiler? My last badge of 420 birds were consuming 300litres of water, unlike their counterpart which were 640 and were consuming the same 300litres.
Re: ... by Turks: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello Blessingfarm. There’s no negative effect of excess water intake to my knowledge. It’s as a result of the intense heat. Your last batch of birds, what was their strain?
blessingfarm:

Sir Turks, is their any bad effect of excessive water consumption in broiler? My last badge of 420 birds were consuming 300litres of water, unlike their counterpart which were 640 and were consuming the same 300litres.

Re: ... by blessingfarm: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Turks:
Hello Blessingfarm. There’s no negative effect of excess water intake to my knowledge. It’s as a result of the intense heat. Your last batch of birds, what was their strain?
They are both abor acres plus but from different hatchery.
Re: ... by Turks: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
what hatcheries pls?
blessingfarm:

They are both abor acres plus but from different hatchery.
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Turks:
what hatcheries pls?
The former was CHI while the later was from Vertex.
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
blessingfarm:

The former was CHI while the later was from Vertex.

@ Blessingfarm, Kindly let me know if u were able to observe to any tangible difference between the birds from CHI and that of vertex.

Am seriously in the middle of changing from CHI birds to anoda good hatchery.
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
sammorad:

@ Blessingfarm, Kindly let me know if u were able to observe to any tangible difference between the birds from CHI and that of vertex.

I don't know whether to call it tangible differences, but I wasn't comfortable with CHI recently and someone recomended Vertex to me so I decided to give it a try.
Re: ... by Keywordconcept(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
CONTACT US FOR THE BEST POULTRY CAGES.
Getting battery cages that will give you the best output from your birds as a poultry farmer is what should be a priority. Cages that will make them feel comfortable, feed conveniently.
As a company,we are always prepared to give you value for your money.
Our cages are as follow:
128birds capacity layer cage (4tiers) @ #85,000/units
96birds capacity layer cage (3tiers) @ #65,000/units
64birds capacity layer cage (2tiers) @ #45,000/ unit

Note:
Our cages is durable for 7-10years .
Free installation on any of the package.
Full accessories.
We deliver nationwide.
All accessories inclusive.

Contact us@
Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu , filling station. Old Lagos Road , Ibadan.

Tel:07062252747

Whatsapp: +2347062252747

Email:survivalagroservice@gmail.com

Pages:www.facebook.com/survivalpoultry

Instagram : @survivalpoultryfarm

https://www.nairaland.com/4298295/best-affordable-battery-cage-poultry

1 Share

Re: ... by blessingfarm: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls houx, is there anybody here that have idea about this Amo helping farmers that have the capacity of 1000 bird space.
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
blessingfarm:
Pls houx, is there anybody here that have idea about this Amo helping farmers that have the capacity of 1000 bird space.

Please m very interested in dis tooo
Re: ... by kenosky4(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Learn the timing secrete of Off-season Farming. Plant, Harvest and Sell when your produce offers highest market value. 200% Profit Guaranteed. Strategy is everything!

Date: 2nd - 3rd Feb 2018
Venue: 92 Awolowo Way, Opp Ikeja Busstop, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Time: 9 am
Fee: N9,800
For Reservation and Enquiry Contact: 09028013015, 08038526372.
Register @ www.liberationfarm.com.ng

Re: ... by wazilo: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
All thanks to @Turks @preemah for keeping to their words ,with healthy chicks from reputable hacheries

2 Likes

Re: ... by Smartademu(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Please house, am presently using kerosene stove for brooding and its like the smoke is making my birds to cough. What alternatives do i have as charcoal is difficult to run especially at night.
Re: ... by Chikach: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
sammorad:

Zartech cobb 500 are very good too
Re: ... by Chikach: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Abeyjide:
Just arrived.

Nice..... You came a week after mine this time..... I went for zartech too,
Re: ... by Chikach: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Abeyjide:
Just arrived.

Sup bro, lets see your 10days old pic
Re: ... by Chikach: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
wazilo:
All thanks to @Turks @preemah for keeping to their words ,with healthy chicks from reputable hacheries

Which hatchery?

1 Like

Re: ... by shakyriri: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=Smartademu post=64662453]Please house, am presently using kerosene stove for brooding and its like the smoke is making my birds to cough. What alternatives do i have as charcoal is difficult to run especially at night.[/quote
Charcoal is easiest to run, especially in clay pots.it will keep d heat n dissipate gradually till dawn.kerosene stove is suicide mission pls
Re: ... by Turks: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Do coal please. It’s the safest. In the event of smoke while using coal pot, apply some salt. It’ll douse the smoke. Thanks.
Smartademu:
Please house, am presently using kerosene stove for brooding and its like the smoke is making my birds to cough. What alternatives do i have as charcoal is difficult to run especially at night.
Re: ... by makeitijn: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Where do you guys sell all these boilers you are raising.
Re: ... by sammorad(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
makeitijn:
Where do you guys sell all these boilers you are raising.

Looool, Raising broilers is not just about buying day old, you need to build a market base,

My style, is building your market base gradually, start with as low as 50 and grow gradually.

This will work for any body,

All the best,
Re: ... by blessingfarm: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Turks:
Do coal please. It’s the safest. In the event of smoke while using coal pot, apply some salt. It’ll douse the smoke. Thanks.
Oga Turks, pls do you have digital scale and how much? Thanks.
Re: ... by Turks: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Yes we do..08026360598
blessingfarm:

Oga Turks, pls do you have digital scale and how much? Thanks.
Re: ... by faridpac2: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Abeyjide:

Zartech
you hv to b vary carefully because zartech are vary prone to mycoplasma gallisepticum ( chronic respiratory disease) which are vary difficult to treat that's y I may not buy zartech again because my last batch I suffered

1 Like

Re: ... by Turks: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
This isn’t true. Work on your ventilation and litter management. Zartech birds are good. We supply them in thousands without negative feedbacks. Thanks
faridpac2:

you hv to b vary carefully because zartech are vary prone to mycoplasma gallisepticum ( chronic respiratory disease) which are vary difficult to treat that's y I may not buy zartech again because my last batch I suffered

1 Like

Re: ... by Abeyjide: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
faridpac2:

you are right. Have made provisions for that . I do collect yamfy doc before but is like the farm is down.

1 Like

Re: ... by Turks: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yammfy have shut down. I repeat, Zartech Broilers don’t have CRD issues. Thanks
Abeyjide:

you are right. Have made provisions for that . I do collect yamfy doc before but is like the farm is down.

Re: ... by sammorad(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Turks:
Yammfy have shut down. I repeat, Zartech Broilers don’t have CRD issues. Thanks

Zartech is a farm with high and good reputation, their birds, both broilers and layers ranks very well with CHI, Amo, e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (104) (Reply)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.