Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters (19744 Views)

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / Sambo, Ex-dss Chief Aware Of My Contact With Boko Haram, Says Ndume / Buhari Suspend Chief Of Staff; DSS Chief Daura Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
DSS should be reshuffled
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2017
One person I would really love to see in jail is Saraki. Too bad this country is too corrupt for that to happen. . .

3 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2017
haaaa
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2017
989900:
We knew all along.

The earlier Buhari does away with Daura and Kyari, the better for him.

Aisha knew all along.

you realy think buhari/apc is actually interested in fighting corruption or just using that line to gain/maintain popularity its more like how maradona conducted the 1993 election making everyone believe he would handover to a civilian govt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by abdul1993(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2017
saraki this Saraki dat. cant dey do sometin abt dis man.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2017
We have many looters. Covering Saraki means many more are covered already.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by DollarAngel(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2017
God Punish Saraki and his accomplice, our DSS and Senators are the same

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by JusticeSeeker: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2017
From the on goings it is right to draw the following conclusions;
1. Buhari has placed the wrong person as the director of DSS who has an agenda different from his.
2. The DSS under this person seems to be synergising with Saraki more than the presidency.
3. PMB's inability to discover the parallel activities of the dss suggests he's under a spell which made even his wife to express her feelings.
4. Magu's cooked up indictment and Saraki's constant exoneration in the face of glaring evidences sums up my position.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by DollarAngel(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
From the on goings it is right to draw the following conclusions;
1. Buhari has placed the wrong person as the director of DSS who has an agenda different from his.
2. The DSS under this person seems to be synergising with Saraki more than the presidency.
3. PMB's inability to discover the parallel activities of the dss suggests he's under a spell which made even his wife to express her feelings.
4. Magu's cooked up indictment and Saraki's constant exoneration in the face of glaring evidences sums up my position.

My President is Dementia

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Something is definitely going on between DSS chief and Saraki.
Firstly, he indicted Magu. Now, he's exonerating Saraki. What is going on here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Oh, you too? I thought I was the only one oo...oga seun do something.
bellenornor:
Why can't I open "new" on this nairaland forum?
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by adeoba2008(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
The evil that men do live after them...
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Saintp(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017
989900:
We knew all along.

The earlier Buhari does away with Daura and Kyari, the better for him.

Aisha knew all along.

Unfortunately it is not going to be easy. PMB also has some skeletons in his cupboard which is known to some inner caucus guys and that is why he can't go over the limit.

Saraki has been a thief right from his days as governor and it is well known to PMB. but because they wanted to win an election, they embraced the thief, used part of his looted funds to finance the election, used his influence to win over some people. Remember PMB and Saraki were campaigning in the north central on the same podium
Now, you think this crook can go down easily? See if Saraki goes down, he will drag a lot of people in his party with him and this is why they are still playing to the gallery in his case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2017
raker300:
its no more Okonjo or dieziani? Have they brought any justice to those?Until you realize Sahara reporters is a tool for the government to distract the masses..we're in a mess.
You meant to say that it is Sahara Reporters that will bring justice to any of the accused? No. SR duty is to expose with enough evidence and then move on to the next available report.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Sahara reporters have lost their credibility.
Says by who? You?

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by jonced(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Sahara reporters are beginning to sound like vindictive storytellers available for hire to the highest bidder. Anonymous sources everywhere could easily be the figment of one's imagination.

Nobody wants to waste time and resources investigating allegations only to find out at the end of the day that they are baseless.

I understand that SR are trying to expose corrupt individuals, and some commendation should be given to them. However, there seems a lot of bias in the selection of the individuals they target.

Corruption by politicians is commonplace and widespread, SR should go after them all if they wish to be credible. But as it is, they sound like attack dogs doing the bidding of their manipulative masters.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2017
edoyad:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/03/revealed-why-dss-tries-hard-exonerate-saraki-over-n310m-robbed-his-security-aides-0
we know why those hardened criminals doesn't want MAGU.. They prefer solo man. THIEVES, May dis DAURAS gangster not ruin Nig
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by ifyain: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2017
We already know that Nigeria politicians are thieves.The northern former military leaders are the reason this country can never move forward.
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by melejo(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Saraki bought his former girlfriend's mother an iPhone..... Sahara reporter

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by kaystick86(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Cheap news. Those DSS guys are fraudsters. Speaking from raw facts
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2017
Efcc should raid 18 Lake Chad Crescent, Abuja.It beat my imagination why BMC are supporting saraki.
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Sahara Reporter trying hard to remain relevant..

Thieves using thieves to expose thieves..

I like this...

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by nNEOo(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
bellenornor:
Why can't I open "new" on this nairaland forum?

Try using chrome instead of your regular browser...it should click wink

Have a nice day
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Nbote(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Saraki my man obviously has some considerable dirt on d FG for d DSS to suddenly b on his side.. FG, Senate are all corrupt and everyone seems to b playing their cards ryt, Saraki especially...

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by komekn(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
ugofr:
anything Sahara reporters na lie.... lies from hell.... Nigeria is on fire, instead of talking about it, you are busy looking for scandalous report... talk about the hunger and how one man has refused to disclose how much of taxpayers money, he is spending pompously. He should resign and spend his loot.

Your proposition is without merit and is sentimental noise making.

I wish to presume you are educated and therefore to refute an allegation you should do it with facts, figures and if you have none then rational circumstantial indicative factors to prove otherwise.

But to just make noise and to say na lie, na lie, like a fanatical religious zealot does not add value to the issue.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by fof1: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by farem: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
ugofr:
anything Sahara reporters na lie.... lies from hell.... Nigeria is on fire, instead of talking about it, you are busy looking for scandalous report... talk about the hunger and how one man has refused to disclose how much of taxpayers money, he is spending pompously. He should resign and spend his loot.

Nigeria is on fire, you claim. Can you tell us that fire that is consuming Nigeria and Nigerians that is greater than corruption?

This honorable forum awaits your expedited response.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by DozieInc(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Connecting the dots... DSS, Saraki and co fighting Magu ( EFCC)
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Has paymasters of Sahara Reporter not tired? SR has been ineffectual in all of its media attacks against Saraki.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by isaacsegun(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
ugofr:

ur brain need to be factory resetted,I'm sure you belong to the categories of people that comment based on the caption of the headline that is y u could not c the iota of truth in this srp's long epistle.
The Nigeria that is on fire today was caused by some set of pen-robbers like ur master(saraki).
saharareporter's might be lying sometime but there is truth in some of there reports

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes South-East Development Commission Bill / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election / OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.