Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria (27540 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by JamieBlog(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Alex Ekubo maturely throws shades at "THE GIANT OF AFRICA" for their inadequate supply of electricity.

He has been in cameroun for a new film he's acting in, and he commended them.

He wrote;
So i've been filming in Cameroon for the past 5 days & its been uninterrupted power supply, meanwhile we say we are the Giant of Africa, Big Name wey dey kill small dog.

Is he right or right?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nollywood-actor-alex-ekubo-shades.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSeW8JkFQIt/?hl=en

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Madness
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
I hope he has relocated to Cameroon? Foolishness, he must stay there after the filming and also sell the film in Cameroon.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Smellymouth: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Alex!! Alex!!! Alex!!! How many times I call you?
Use your kidney well o!!!
You want Nigerians to end your career? Because of light you dey use parable for us? Hear word !!

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by K9Uneet(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Fine boy wey get diarrhoea for mouth . But na true him talk shaa. Lolz.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Giant only in population!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by MJBOLT: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm waiting for nigerians to react and crucify himgrin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by hungryboy(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Alex!! Alex!!! Alex!!! How many times I call you?
Use your kidney well o!!!
You want Nigerians to end your career? Because of light you dey use parable for us? Hear word !!
my Oga na right advice you dey advice so,
Na for this epileptic power supply dem born am

Him become star for this epileptic power supply
Him make him millions for this epileptic power supply

Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply

And him still get mind dey critise epileptic power supply

That boy is an ingrate

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by paschal47(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Hope when your kidney start failing you tomorrow, it's those Cameroonians that would contribute money for surgery for you?

You shoot for Cameroon come sell for Nigeria when no get light to watch shey? Na thunder go fire you dere

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by nerodenero: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
He has not said anything new but he should remember that if Cameroun were to replace Nigeria and Vice-versa, I doubt Cameroun would have achieved anything close to what we have achieved.

We should also learn to admit the truth and also encourage more influential people to speak up against the government.

Alex is on point and if saying what he said would improve power supply, he should say more and more people should support him.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by capatainrambo: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2017
He is right!!!! undecided

19 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nickizoe(f): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
He should better change his birth certificate and all certificate making him a Nigerian....He doesn't need to remind us that we ain't giant of Africa... Is he new in this country?? I bet his a learner. ..Who is he self?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2017
100% right, most african countries have solved their electricity problems since long ago, 24 hrs electricity is a normal tin all over the world, but wen it comes to Nigeria, it becomes rocket science thanks to corruption

No country in the world with our stature has the problems that we have

97 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ajoskele(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Make dem give am Yemi Alade jor.

Johnny is right though!!

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by SageTravels: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Make Una Attack Him
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by sakalisis(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Decentralise power generation and Let each state in the country generate its own power and lets c if there will nt be 24/7 power in some states.
And by the time investors and businesses start moving to those states with power u'll tell me whether the other states wont wake up.

States that can generate more than what they can consume would sell to neighbouring states and create more IGR for themselves.

Plus state owned generating service would employ thousands of both skilled and unskilled workers.

Service providers in the Electricity business will also benefit.

Decentralise Power Generation!

32 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Alex, my crush before I met Lynxxx kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
He should better change his birth certificate and all certificate making him a Nigerian....He doesn't need to remind us that we ain't giant of Africa... Is he new in this country?? I bet his a learner. ..Who is he self?? grin

paschal47:
Hope when your kidney start failing you tomorrow, it's those Cameroonians that would contribute money for surgery for you?
You shoot for Cameroon come sell for Nigeria when go get light to watch shey? Na thunder go fire you dere

hungryboy:
my Oga na right advice you dey advice so,
Na for this epileptic power supply dem born am
Him become star for this epileptic power supply
Him make him millions for this epileptic power supply
Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply
And him still get mind dey critise epileptic power supply
That boy is an ingrate

Look at them.. unreasonable sentimental guys.
He clearly said d truth but see them attacking him... as if hez talking for himself alone.
SMH.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Deefuray(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2017
lol..... Nigerians got no chill

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by sirusX(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
You just had to pull out the big guns...tell us something we don't know

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by victor247: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
He's saying the truth. Our leaders are messed up.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by eleojo23: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
No need to attack the guy. He has made a good point.
If it makes us angry, then let's do something about it.

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Mrxixas: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ANIEXTY(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm i the only one that dosen't commet on a post when it enters the next page (1,2,3....) ?

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by sduni47: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
truth is bitter last last

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by tspun(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
I believed Nigeria is the worst country on earth as far power supply is concern cause I have been to three west Africa countries and they are nothing like Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
God punish am, dem day pay u pass for cameroon abi? mumu
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Dandsome: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Before nko?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
SageTravels:
Make Una Attack Him

they are coming for him, some Nigeria yoots are imbeciles cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by refreshrate: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Make we dey try accept truth when it is being said.

The guy no lie, rather than attacking him or his career for allowing us know the obvious truth...channel your vexation towards the people being paid with your taxes to ensure these services are provided!

It's first week now dem go soon begin share bill wey no add up for electricity barely provided

This shade is for Mr. Rocket scientist...not Nigerians (till we start passing comments like the ones above)

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by adeoba2008(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeye boy. Nigeria made you. If you are tired , change your citizenship status.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School / Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.