Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria (27568 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by mmsen: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
chukxie:

China has about 1.34 billion people yet there's constant electricity supply in almost every city, town and village there. Abeg, Nigeria is a cursed country because of corruption.

Their population is not doubling every 20 years. They put a stop that burden many decades ago. They still have issues with corruption and government officials looking the other way when wrong is being done?

'Corruption' is the lazy man's answer to everything.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Icon4s:
Decentralise power generation and Let each state in the country generate its own power and lets c if there will nt be 24/7 power in some states.
And by the time investors and businesses start moving to those states with power u'll tell me whether the other states wont wake up.

Decentralise Power Generation!

Totally agree with this...#DecentralisePowerGeneration.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by buchilino(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2017
hassey:

can u please tell me the population of Cameroon and compare it with Nigeria.

DIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POPULATION. APART FROM PAST USELESS ADMINISTRATIONS, MOST NIGERIANS SHARE PART OF D BLAME.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ajoskele(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Wait, is he Johnny in that lovely video?
Yes.. And he has even featured in two other videos for her.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by victor247: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
hassey:

Can you please tell me the population of China, US, and compare it with Nigeria. Let's face it, those that should make things happen in this country are highly insensitive, greedy and evil hearted.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by kceewhyte(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
but we know that already....Why putting salt to injury?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Super TRUE!... Nig is a BAD joke!!..
...and where is the FAILED rocket science minister?....

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebby9z(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians just HATE the truth. Anything that has any semblance of truth maddens the average Nigerians. See them attacking the guy's career as if he lied. We dont realise how bad things are ,thats why we smugly sit down and wallow in misery

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Icon4s:
Decentralise power generation and Let each state in the country generate its own power and lets c if there will nt be 24/7 power in some states.
And by the time investors and businesses start moving to those states with power u'll tell me whether the other states wont wake up.

Decentralise Power Generation!

All states would definitely wake up if power generation is decentralized. Every state would invest heavily in improved power supply instead of now that they are all relaxed waiting for the federal government to make it available....
Can't we make this hashtag #DecentralisePowerGeneration trend in naija so as to put pressure on the govt?

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
He is damn right
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Elfaris:

All states would definitely wake up if power generation is decentralized. Every state would invest heavily in improved power supply instead of now that they are all relaxed waiting for the federal government to make it available....
Can't we make this hashtag #DecentralisePowerGeneration trend in naija so as to put pressure on the govt?

#DecentralisePowerGeneration!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by newmusic: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm still wondering why some of you are criticizing this guy for speaking the truth, shading the govt for not performing up to task doesn't mean he's shading his country. Unless you are all satisfied with this epileptic power supply in Nigeria. It's a big shame that despite claiming to have spent billions on power supply, we are still in this same situation, over 30 years, it is the same story every day.

Thumbs up bro for speaking the truth jare...

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
godsluvee:
Alex, my crush before I met Lynxxx kiss kiss kiss

Are you a caterpillar that crushes people? grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by richme21(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion; though, the man has spoken the truth logically.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by manikspears: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:
I hope he has relocated to Cameroon? Foolishness, he must stay there after the filming and also sell the film in Cameroon.
you are suffering and smiling.the rich looters are laughing at you.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Dukejaja: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg make wuna allow the guy, person not fit complain again ne?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Iamdipson(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2017
hassey:

It's not about the population. It's about bad leadership! You no dey reason? The guy said the truth and you guys are attacking him and you want a better Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by oluwaahmed: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria is not any Giant of africa, it's a AGBAYA of africa
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Tobennz(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
U dey tok asif no be nigeria dem born u,my broda ryt 4rm tym nigeria na f**k up[size=8pt][/size]
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by CHARLOE(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Any1 attacking Alex for speaking d truth is a compound fooool!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by KunleSteel: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
He's right... but those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Elfaris(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Icon4s:

#DecentralisePowerGeneration!
Let's go on to twitter too.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by jamislaw(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Na only the capital o, enter some state and you will thank God for Nigeria.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
the way nigerians defend their failures eh,if they dont re-elect bubu in 2019,they will vote in saraki,tinubu or atiku.instead of fighting for nigeria which will consume you,you better exploit the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by goldedprince: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
after sucking dicks and taking some in your ass, you come out to say shit? wtf. dude u are talking pure shit. the fact that someone visits bonny island, omoku or one of those oil areas where light is steady in nigeria dosnt mean light is steady in nigeria. the fact that you visited a GRA in cameroon with steady power supply dosnt mean power is constant all over cameroon. i got a few biz partners there and i have heard them severally complaining of power outage. i am a full time naija hater but this shit you just said dosnt make sense. next time compare naija with ghana
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by paschal47(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Look at them.. unreasonable sentimental guys.
He clearly said d truth but see them attacking him... as if hez talking for himself alone.
SMH.

Ode learn not to trash your people outside your territory, when you want to trash your people, do it in your home.

Don't wash your dirty linen outside
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Elfaris:
Let's go on to twitter too.
Yes o.
#DecentralisePowerGeneration.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Is he trying to say Fashola is incompetent....LMAO. Abeg leave our minister for darkness alone.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2017
paschal47:

Ode learn not to trash your people outside your territory, when you want to trash your people, do it in your home.
Don't wash your dirty linen outside

0p0nu look at d way u reason..SMH.
anyways to dissapoint u i dnt do suffering and smiling.

If washin d dirty linen outside will make change den i will wash it a million times

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by shedy03(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
hungryboy:
my Oga na right advice you dey advice so,
Na for this epileptic power supply dem born am

Him become star for this epileptic power supply
Him make him millions for this epileptic power supply

Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply

And him still get mind dey critise epileptic power supply

That boy is an ingrate
So person should not speak against bad thing again.
Epileptic epileptic epileptic, as if you like dwelling in the epileptic power situation.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
buchilino:

Y DOES D TRUTH HURT SO MUCH
The truth is already known my broda. The same Nigeria with no electricity made him, gave him the platform to be able to film in Cameroon. While we are still struggling with electricity, we are way better than Cameroon in most aspect of living and the people knows it.
I hate it when you use one aspect of our life to generalised us as a nation. Can we get better, absolutely yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos) / Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.