Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria (27565 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Jace234(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Regrettably, he said the truthful truth. Nigeria is bleeped up!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Stellamariss(f): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2017
my crush
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
nerodenero:
He has not said anything new but he should remember that if Cameroun were to replace Nigeria and Vice-versa, I doubt Cameroun would have achieved anything close to what we have achieved.

We should also learn to admit the truth and also encourage more influential people to speak up against the government.

Alex is on point and if saying what he said would improve power supply, he should say more and more people should support him.
He should talk to us when he gets back, not shading us in the market square. We are not going to take this.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by wristbangle: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
chukxie:

China has about 1.34 billion people yet there's constant electricity supply in almost every city, town and village there. Abeg, Nigeria is a cursed country because of corruption.

Words like this will only take this country backward. Learn to be positive bro. Nigeria is a blessed country. Remember life and death lies on the tongue.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
newmusic:
I'm still wondering why some of you are criticizing this guy for speaking the truth, shading the govt for not performing up to task doesn't mean he's shading his country. Unless you are all satisfied with this epileptic power supply in Nigeria. It's a big shame that despite claiming to have spent billions on power supply, we are still in this same situation, over 30 years, it is the same story every day.

Thumbs up bro for speaking the truth jare...
The guy was packaged in Cameroon, he is naive and foolish. He shouldn't embarras us in the market and expect us to keep quite. All countries got their own shit, but they don't wash their dirt outside like Nigerians and Kenya do
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by gannod(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2017
paschal47:
Hope when your kidney start failing you tomorrow, it's those Cameroonians that would contribute money for surgery for you?

You shoot for Cameroon come sell for Nigeria when no get light to watch shey? Na thunder go fire you dere

grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by DifferentCase(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
That means he is simply an 'epileptic' grin angry angry grin grin
hungryboy:
my Oga na right advice you dey advice so,
Na for this epileptic power supply dem born am

Him become star for this epileptic power supply
Him make him millions for this epileptic power supply

Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply

And him still get mind dey critise epileptic power supply

That boy is an ingrate
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by hucienda: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2017
That looks like the legendary Martin Luther Ling, Jr in the portrait of the second pic.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by GeneralNass: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I'm i the only one that dosen't commet on a post when it enters the next page (1,2,3....) ?
Lol, same here

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Alwaystruth: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2017
I WEEP FOR NIGERIA AND HER PEOPLE. SO NIGERIA HAS GONE SO BAD THAT ONCE YOU SAYS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE COUNTRY,YOU ATTRACTS UNWARRANTED ATTACKS FROM BRAINWASHED WASTED YOUTHS. I HAVE BEEN TO ALMOST ALL THE WHOLE TINY WEST AFRICAN STATES ,INCLUDING BURKINA FASO, MALI,TOGO,BENIN REPUBLIC ,THEY ALL HAVE STEADY AND STABLE LIGHT.. DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT GHANA,IVORY COAST AND SENEGAL THAT HAVE GONE SUPER WEST AFRICAN STATES WITH UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY BUT THE SO CALLED GIANT BY USELESS AND STUPID POPULATION CAN NOT BOAST OF ONE HOUR STEADY LIGHT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. WHEN YOU ARE ON NIGHT TRIP COMING DOWN FROM IVORY COAST -GHANA-TOGO-BENIN REPUBLIC, YOU WILL ENJOY A WONDERFUL LIGHT ON THE ROADS AND STREETS OF THOSE COUNTRIES BUT ONCE YOU LANDS SEME BORDER AND CROSS OVER TO NIGERIA'S SIDE, YOU 'RE WELCOMED TO DARKNESS GIANT OF AFRICA UNTIL YOU LANDS YOUR HOUSE AND PUT ON YOUR POWER GENERATOR SET. I THINK NIGERIANS AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS ARE VERY SHAMELESS AND HAVE ACCEPTED DARKNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by buchilino(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:

The truth is already known my broda. The same Nigeria with no electricity made him, gave him the platform to be able to film in Cameroon. While we are still struggling with electricity, we are way better than Cameroon in most aspect living and the people know it.
I hate it when you use one aspect of our life to generalised us as a nation. Can we get better, absolutely yes

I ADMIRE UR ENTHUSIASM ABOUT NIGERIA. BUT D FACT ON D GROUND IS DAT UNTIL NIGERIANS GO BACK N RESOLVE PAST N PRESENT INJUSTICES COMMITTED, WE R JUST A TICKING TIME BOMB.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by wanted222(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2017
NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by giles14(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Icon4s:
Decentralise power generation and Let each state in the country generate its own power and lets c if there will nt be 24/7 power in some states.
And by the time investors and businesses start moving to those states with power u'll tell me whether the other states wont wake up.

States that can generate more than what they can consume would sell to neighbouring states and create more IGR for themselves.

Plus state owned generating service would employ thousands of both skilled and unskilled workers.

Service providers in the Electricity business will also benefit.

Decentralise Power Generation!

the lazy northern will disagree.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by fairheven: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2017
nerodenero:
He has not said anything new but he should remember that if Cameroun were to replace Nigeria and Vice-versa, I doubt Cameroun would have achieved anything close to what we have achieved.

We should also learn to admit the truth and also encourage more influential people to speak up against the government.

Alex is on point and if saying what he said would improve power supply, he should say more and more people should support him.

What exactly have we achieved that is so spectacular?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
hungryboy:

Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply

That boy is an to this epileptic power supply country ingrate
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by OKorowanta: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Look at them.. unreasonable sentimental guys.
He clearly said d truth but see them attacking him... as if hez talking for himself alone.
SMH.

God bless u in a hundred folds.
Suffering and Smiling bunch dats who they are.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by thugmansion(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
One can hardly believe that these sentimental bigots would throw shades at Alex when he was only stating the obvious... Nigerians are their own enemy and not the political elites and government officials as we are met to believe. Such a shame that we can not speak in one voice.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ooshinibos: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
I agree with him ....the reason why I emigrated out of Nigeria is because of this electricity supply problem ..even fashola is have problems fixing it
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ooshinibos: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria , no electricity ...a disgrace to the black race .....giant of Africa my backside ...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by onac16: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
"big name wet dey kill small dog". sounds like he is referring to the dog named buhari
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
mmsen:

They do not have the issue that Nigeria has which is the ridiculous population growth. You cannot have a population that doubles every 25 years and not expect a litany of problems. Even worse much of that population exists under the yolk of backwards middle eastern thinking.
population should be an advantage meaning more productivity and growth but in our instance d reverse is the case

hw can a country of 180 million people that makes billions of dollars each month b generating a meagre 4000 mw, while south Africa (50 million people with less gdp) generates 30 000 mw, billions of dollars has been spent on electricity since independence with nothing to show for it.

closte to 3 trillion naira has been spent the past 16 years with 0 mw to show for it, that is corruption

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by mmsen: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
adegeye38:

population should be an advantage meaning more productivity and growth but in our instance d reverse is the case

hw can a country of 180 million people that makes billions of dollars each month b generating a meagre 4000 mw, while south Africa (50 million people with less gdp) generates 30 000 mw, billions of dollars has been spent on electricity since independence with nothing to show for it.

closte to 3 trillion naira has been spent the past 16 years with 0 mw to show for it, that is corruption

Population is like anything - it has to be managed. A big population is fine if the growth is steady and consistent, when it is explosive and unfettered then it ceases to be a bonus and is a burden. A population that doubles every 25 years is not a negative.

It is not an advantage if you don't plan on having a population increase on that scale which is why China and Vietnam took steps decades ago to slow down the population growth to a manageable number.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
But his right why blasting him wen the so called rulers embezzled money meant for electricity to send der kids to abroad, keep hiding in shame and don't face the truth.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
hungryboy:

That boy is an ingrate
but u sef check am ur the worst ingrate
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
He should better change his birth certificate and all certificate making him a Nigerian....He doesn't need to remind us that we ain't giant of Africa... Is he new in this country?? I bet his a learner. ..Who is he self?? grin
funny how you guyz reason,with the amount of oil in the land we re struggling with electricity i hope ur not one of those searching for wer to charge ur fone or even buy fuel for ur generator what a shame, u guyz shld better wise up cos those idiots ur defending der kids base abroad enjoying life.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Look at them.. unreasonable sentimental guys.
He clearly said d truth but see them attacking him... as if hez talking for himself alone.
SMH.

this set of idiots are the reason why Nigeria is backward
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
CriticMaestro:
God punish am, dem day pay u pass for cameroon abi? mumu
juz look at ursef,i guess the barber that cuts ur hair will give u a perfect answer
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by BLACKdagger: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
ebuclassic18:

this set of idiots are the reason why Nigeria is backward

So pathetic... everythin has gone wrong in this country. Some1 speaks up for the rest he will be trashed by d same people... THIS IS A VERY WRONG COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ebuclassic18(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
godsluvee:
Alex, my crush before I met Lynxxx kiss kiss kiss
lol next would be me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List / Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.