Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria (27559 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by cashboss2017: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
WHAT HAPPENED TO HILARY C WILL HAPPEN TO TBOSS
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Akinaukwa: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
No matter the level of madness in your family you dont need to shout it out at the market square. Let him kuku sell the films over there cos there will be no light to watch it here.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by jamesbridget13(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg him talk truth
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by MilesLamar(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
idiota... u beta sale that film for Cameron.. yeyebrity, see him fine face like my own
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by johnummi(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
our leaders should be ashamed last last

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by 0b10010011: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Alex Ekubo will be best useful as an ingredients for money rituals!

Such a dull brain makes money most in the spiritual realm
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by policy12: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
It's an open secret

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by CriticMaestro: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
dey jejely park the mumu for one of their best cities probably in their best hotel and d idiot is ranting, go to bonny island and taste the difference, anu ofia
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
He is right.

Nigeria is a failed country.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ephi123(f): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
This guy's acting has never appealed to me, very sissy-ish guy. But on this point, he is right, Nigeria should stop claiming to be giant of africa until we get our act together.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
V
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by naijarates2017: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
hungryboy:
my Oga na right advice you dey advice so,
Na for this epileptic power supply dem born am

Him become star for this epileptic power supply
Him make him millions for this epileptic power supply

Him even get billionaire sugar mummys were dey dash am motor for this epileptic power supply

And him still get mind dey critise epileptic power

supply

That boy is an ingrate

Maybe he is epileptic.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by nsikakekoh: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
right talk.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by mmsen: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
adegeye38:
100% right, most african countries have solved their electricity problems since long ago, 24 hrs electricity is a normal tin all over the world, but wen it comes to Nigeria, it becomes rocket science thanks to corruption

No country in the world with our stature has the problems that we have

They do not have the issue that Nigeria has which is the ridiculous population growth. You cannot have a population that doubles every 25 years and not expect a litany of problems. Even worse much of that population exists under the yolk of backwards middle eastern thinking.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by fergie001: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Smellymouth:
Alex!! Alex!!! Alex!!! How many times I call you?
Use your kidney well o!!!
You want Nigerians to end your career? Because of light you dey use parable for us? Hear word !!
Kuku kill.me

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by chukxie(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
The guy said the truth. Nothing but the truth! Na God go punish all the wicked politicians and business people wey say constant electricity no go happen for 9ja !

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by hassey(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
victor247:
He's saying the truth. Our leaders are messed up.

can u please tell me the population of Cameroon and compare it with Nigeria.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nickizoe(f): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Have we met before
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by wineroll(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
He simply said the truth. Nigeria's power supply is a mess and that's unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by linusbnn(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:
I hope he has relocated to Cameroon? Foolishness, he must stay there after the filming and also sell the film in Cameroon.

Why una like lies and deception,has he said something different from happenings in nigeria?. Na wah sha. Spit on you

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by linusbnn(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:
I hope he has relocated to Cameroon? Foolishness, he must stay there after the filming and also sell the film in Cameroon.

Why una hate the truth and loves deception,has he said something different from happenings in nigeria?. Na wah sha. Spit on you

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by buchilino(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:

Y DOES D TRUTH HURT SO MUCH

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Lifestone:

People like you are the problem with this country , what has he said that is wrong , are you not tired of living like a wild animal in your own country while pretending all is well

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
I have not seen light for the past 4 days.....useless country

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by chukxie(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
mmsen:

They do not have the issue that Nigeria has which is the ridiculous population growth. You cannot have a population that doubles every 25 years and not expect a litany of problems. Even worse much of that population exists under the yolk of backwards middle eastern thinking.

China has about 1.34 billion people yet there's constant electricity supply in almost every city, town and village there. Abeg, Nigeria is a cursed country because of corruption.

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by linusbnn(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
hassey:

can u please tell me the population of Cameroon and compare it with Nigeria.

Shut up there. Can you tell me the revenue generated in nigeria and our natural resources over Cameroon?. That is not an excuse.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by ajimotoke(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
after filming just make sure you don't come back..... cos no body is buying here in Nigeria
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:
Make dem give am Yemi Alade jor.

Johnny is right though!!

Wait, is he Johnny in that lovely video?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Even Niger republic that we like to insult, have 24h electricity and tap water.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria by Afobear: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2017
adeoba2008:
Yeye boy. Nigeria made you. If you are tired , change your citizenship status.
why if person talk true ,nigerians una go begin get brain turmoil?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi / A Car Is Not An Investment - Kemi Olunloyo Shades Regina Daniels, Mompha, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.