Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi (34633 Views)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by broseme: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2017
As shared by Aishat........

'Here is the photo of the wicked paedophile from Gamawa, Bauchi State that I mentioned last week. He impregnated her daughter and wanted to kill the baby but Allah has His reasons for sparing the innocent baby. May Allah punish the bastard for his evil acts'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/man-impregnates-his-daughter-in.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by serverconnect(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2017
God forbid, aru(nso ala). This man need to be castrated.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by gqboyy(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2017
This is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by tuncosd38(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
...just what haven't we heard... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
I really do not know how to explain this.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Should be flayed alive. ..slowly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by johnummi(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
DAn inska dan boruba!!!! if na woman now, sharia people for don behead am angry

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by jerryunit48: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Na wa o evil people everywhere
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Sijo01(f): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Your own daughter! Animals are far more decent than some men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by hazyfm1: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
I CAN'T ''BELIEVABLE"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Aboooki again....Weird sick heads...tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by absoluteSuccess: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Such an odd world for the poor innocent baby to deal with in future: 'My grandpa is my father'.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by symbianDON(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
see him looking like a hyena
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Omojudy: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
So naw the girl gave birth to her own daughter through her father making her daughter her own Sister...while the man had another daughter through his daughter making his new daughter his grandchild meaning he is his own grandpa...the new baby will now grow up confused because her mother is her sister and her father her grandfather..wat a pity.
OK let's analyze in correct term, the daughter gave birth to her step sibling and the father sired his grand child.
Solution equal to orphanage. By the way, where was the girl's mother or the man wife while all these was happening?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Kuku kill me, see as I confuse as I dey read your post grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by banjeezay(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
i swear, to jand comot for this country dey hungry me..country no good u still dey hear yeye story, I don tire..If man jand go better country naw,u no go dey use ear hear all dz nonsense.. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ExpiredNigeria: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Na wah oo! so who is the chuld now, what would be the child identity, A child whose mother is the daughter of his father? so both the child and mother has same father,

And to the man, it would be my son/daughter who is also my grandchild, the immediate child of my daughter. Tufiakwa!

The last thing I know about a family where this thing happened, the guy disowned the family and ran away because you can't tell people that your sister in your mother and you're father is your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
In retrospect, maybe Yerima was right. I bet he had this family in mind when he said God is punishing us with meningitis for our sins.
Heheheh grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by depezee(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Buhari and his people self! undecided Wait and see how Afongas will rush in here to support this man and their slave master bubu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Punctual(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2017
See the way he is looking like a kwashiorkor patient...old fool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by olamilekside2: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2017
Bad man
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by frankblinkz(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
This is a fucking case....But dis man, hia is not China naw..... u can do that in China its not a crime not here in 9ja... #abominetuz

#TeamEfe #NoshakingTree
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ALAYORMII: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:

That also make the gurl to be the baby's grandmother

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by ekensi01: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
your own daughter you don't deserve to be a father.
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by awerey: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
evil men do angry
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
LadyPrecy:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin. After reading your comment I come to understand the kind of confusion the child will be in when she grow

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by banjeezay(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind18:
Kuku kill me, see as I confuse as I dey read your post grin
na like dat d pikin go dey confuse if e grow up grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2017
The man looks inadequate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.