Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing (2554 Views)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Woman Recounts How B’haram Prepares Girls For Bombing Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by SEFAGO(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2009
I knew you were going to say that, he no pass that one. Seems you dont know the meaning of tribalism- pick of a dictionary son
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2009
it depends on the region.

besides, tribal loyalties are often disguised as religion.

Can you kindly explain how tribal loyalties was to blame for Killing during Cartoon crises, Miss WOrld crises or Why did Hausas kill fellow Hausa Xtians if it was due to tribal loyalties?
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by chika98: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2009
Now the blaming game begins.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by SEFAGO(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2009
It never ended
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Can you kindly explain how tribal loyalties was to blame for Killing during Cartoon crises, Miss WOrld crises or Why did Hausas kill fellow Hausa Xtians if it was due to tribal loyalties?

I'm sure you're aware of hausa dynamics- I dont need to explain that to you.

Nigeria is based on tribe- take it or leave it.

Certain tribes are majorly associated with particular religions.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2009
If the boy was now famous for something good, the socalled elders and youth of his village won't remember he schooled abroad o.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by asha80(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

If the boy was now famous for something good, the socalled elders and youth of his village won't remember he schooled abroad o.

na so we dey see am
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by Alxmyr(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2009
@Poster: What is dumb about Nigerians in the report?
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by strangleyo: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Dying for Arabs, Bleep, what's the world come to.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by SEFAGO(m): 1:34am On Dec 28, 2009
Dying for Arabs, bleep, what's the world come to.

I think that is what vexed me the most. How could you drag the name of your country in the mud for people who consider blacks as sub-human cry
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by ono(m): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2009
Mariory:

Wait a minute! Where in that article did they blame WESTERN education. The only thing I saw was FOREIGN education. We already know he spent time in Yemen and Egypt.

I'll have to agree with Mariory on this one. Nowhere in that article was it stated that those Funtua folks condemned western education.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Dec 28, 2009
I'm sure you're aware of hausa dynamics- I dont need to explain that to you.

Nigeria is based on tribe- take it or leave it.

Certain tribes are majorly associated with particular religions.

What dynamics make Hausa Moslems to kill Hausa xtians like witnessed in Zango Kataf,
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2009
SMH

@POST

Blaming America? tongue
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by dogmafree(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2009
The kid was predisposed to to this sort of radical thinking. I read elsewhere that when he was in British International School in Togo, his nickname was "Alfa" because of his radical views. In class, when they discussed the Taliban, he was the only one to defend their actions. So the kid had potential to be a terrorist. He probably spent too much time in London mosques and became more radicalized.
Re: Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing by rethink: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2009
Hatred was the cause I have been saying this. Hatred begets more hatred.  there is no brotherliness among Nigerians. Nigerians should STOP deceiving themselves.

1) we like enjoyment
2) Some tribes are cowards
3) Some tribes like money more than human beings
4) Some tribes are backwards
5) some tribes are lazy

We should stop the tribal profiling. well at least now the whole nigeria will see what profiling taste like. Wheb you get to the airports go and start shouting or wear a tag on your head that you are not a terrorist.

I am a Yoruba but it ends there at the "A" I am a Christian and i should never set my God in competition with any other god. my life should show love and by love slowly but surely we shall win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Assumes Presidency Of Un Security Council / EFCC Storms Abeokuta, Interrogates Ex-gov’s Allies / Was " Mighty Joe" Killed On Trumped Up Charges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.