Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Does Virginity Secure Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Virginity Secure Marriage? (1013 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? / Does Virginity Still Matter Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by moderngist(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Please am confused and I want to know, does virginity secures marriage? Am a virgin and I have been having this notion that if I keep myself as a virgin I will get married quick. Is it true?..read more.. http://moderngist.com/lied-pregnant-took-family
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
... Waiting for the virgins
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Martinez19(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Frankdamaxx:
... Waiting for the virgins
True love secures marriage.
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm Good questions cheesy lets wait for response

To me Virginity means NOTHING!( context securing marriage ) e no even dey bible ... for me its LOVE, TRUST, FAITHFULNESS

Benita27 Amarabae zarzar TQ what do you think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by SINZ: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Opinions differ, but it doesn't matter to me.
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

To me Virginity means NOTHING!( context securing marriage ) e no even dey bible ... for me its LOVE, TRUST, FAITHFULNESS

You are correct dear about your reply except the part you said there is no virginity in the Bible. Several scriptures talked about it.

Nevertheless, virginity doesn't secure a marriage. Character, trust, faithfulness and love are the necessary ingredients to secure your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2017
it doesn't!
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by SuperSuave(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Op's fantacy

OP: Hey babe, my name's ###, I'm a virgin. smiley
Babe: wow! shocked I'm ###, nice meeting you. cheesy
OP: will you marry me?
Babe: For real?! cheesy Yes, yes, I will smiley
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by SuperSuave(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2017
moderngist:
Please am confused and I want to know, does virginity secures marriage? Am a virgin and I have been having this notion that if I keep myself as a virgin I will get married quick. Is it true?..read more.. http://moderngist.com/lied-pregnant-took-family
stop disgracing Nigeria with your shameful "am" angry
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by adorablepepple(f): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by OhMyG0d: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

It connote SOMETHING.
Though in the context of marriage, it doesn't Secure Better Marriage.
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Beni.ta27 Amara.bae zar.zar TQ what do you think
Virginity without character or attitude, that one na virginity?. How on earth would such a virgin keep her marriage going?. grin
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by KennyID17(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Benita27 Amarabae zarzar TQ what do you think

We've landed grin grin grin #TeamV grin grin
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by seunpas: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Marry as a virgin only give the man best ego. But para venture the woman falls in the hand of Kolo Man, No gain no meaning.
After all most men that dis-virgin different women they end up not marrying them and the guys never give a bleep still searching for more.
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Being a virgin or non-virgin cannot determine if you would get married quickly.

Virginity alone cannot keep your marriage. The bible talks about the wise and foolish virgins. If you are going to keep your virginity till marriage, make sure you add other good virtues to it so you can be a wise virgin.

Good virtues only is also not a guarantee for a successful marriage, if you have good virtues and you get married to a foolish and irresponsible partner, then there is 98% probability that your marriage would fail.

My own choice for marriage is a virtuous virgin woman, nothing less than that.
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Does bride price secure marriage? undecided
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

no let dem virgin hunters hear u

Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
@moderngist
- Being a virgin means absolutely nothing when it comes to getting married fast.
- being a virgin doesn't mean that you will be a great husband, or your partner a good wife.
- being a virgin doesn't mean that you will have a happy marriage.
- being a virgin could be the reason why your marriage will crash, if/when after marriage you find out that your partner is sterile (or sexually incompatible)

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
The only thing that virginity can secure is 50 naira to buy soap and wash bedsheet. Pls what are men using virginity for, to soak garri?
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:

no let dem virgin hunters hear u
They preparing to linch me grin
Lefu baby how body .. don miss ur popcorn .. see how i have lost weight cry
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
KennyID17:

We've landed grin grin grin #TeamV grin grin
Lol yes na me n u be virgin abi
kiss (on the cheek)
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

They preparing to linch me grin
Lefu baby how body .. don miss ur popcorn .. see how i have lost weight cry
eeeya embarassed...here is popcorn for u cheesy

Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by emeka129(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
moderngist:
for me ooo virginity dosent secure marriage wht matters most is truth. but something's battles me in women
Re: Does Virginity Secure Marriage? by SolidGenius(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
See them non Virgin girls saying it doesn't secure your union. Every marriage needs work from both sides to work... If as a man u decide to be an ass hole why wouldn't your Virgin wife complain?? Most virgins aren't pretenders, they voice out their opinions whenever they see some lackadaisical err from their husbands - trust me it takes lots of self discipline to remain a Virgin in today's kind of world... So why would she settle for an idiot.

Most non-virgins are actually anything goes kind of ladies, they don't care if you like misbehave. They will just fall back to the hands of their ex and continue from there - - you could even be fathering some guys child.

My advice to guys... Continue to develop yourself as a man, if you have a problem seek for help and watch as you grow and become the perfect husband to that chaste girl. Believe me after she might have bled after your wedding night - watch as your union becomes fruitful.. Noting like feminism trash, infidelity trash, comparing your dick size with some loser.

(1) (Reply)

How To Date An Identical Twin / I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This / Please Ladies And Gentlemen: What Is The Total Amount In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.