Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! (864 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by tatooboy: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2009
Here we go again, I have discussed at different fora lately, perhaps maybe because of my background in the military and a few other incidences recently.

this has been my sincere thought and as sorry as this thought is, it has just been corroborated.

1. the way things are at the moment, the northern mafia will prefer to die, than to see Goodluck become president, when its likely to face a lot of pressure from his region to give 50% derivation, which i believe is legitimate.
2. what does it take to carry out a coup at this time sef, nigerians by our nature will definitely keep quiet like it has always been.
3. count all the coup d' tats in this country and tell me, which tribe has been the masterminding tribe? (pls i am not a tribalist) i am being very objective here.
4. the chief justice of the federation retires in january, so who swears in goodluck when there is a vacuum?
5. so why wont the military come back when there is no defacto president, so as to forstall break down of law and order.

My people, lets cry foul now, so it doesnt come to us unawares.

To see a full report on the confirmation of my fears visit

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4632:goodluck-jonathan-takeover-yaradua-kitchen-cabinet-digs-in-heels&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

goodluck to nigerians.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by vigasimple(m): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2009
GOODLUCK TO NIGERIANS IN THE NEW YEAR, WE NEED GOODLUCK INCLUDING JONATHAN grin grin grin
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by bkbaybe99: 2:28am On Dec 28, 2009
If yall think u won't have military leaders as ur masters before march '10, then yall must be more delutional than I thot!
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by Beaf: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2009
^
Mexican maffia (reloaded). grin
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by vigasimple(m): 3:53am On Dec 28, 2009
bk_baybe99:

If yall think u won't have military leaders as your masters before march '10, then yall must be more delutional than I thot!

I am sure the North and their Military henchmen are doing the appopriate calculationS, and they know that MEND and co still has some deadly weapons and the Military might be signing their own death warrant because for all purpose an intent that will be the end of Nigeria as a nation, they saw the handwriting on th wll during the MKO Abiola june 12 saga, and they make sure a South westerner becme the President.

Once the south south decide they have enough, the south west will not obstruct them this time neither will the south east join anybody, they will stand and watch, once south south declare, south west declare to seceed, then even the most brillant northern politician amd military men will know that the game is up.

As one saying goes in the south ' THEIR CARPENTER BETTER NOT USE THEIR TEETH TO REMOVE NAILS'  grin grin grin
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by tk22ng: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2009
Una Good morning ooo.
We all could have stopped them in 1967.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by presido1: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
tk22ng:

Una Good morning ooo.
Well said brov.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by otawa: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lets keep our fingers crossed.

The God of Biafra never sleeps.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
vigasimple:

GOODLUCK TO NIGERIANS IN THE NEW YEAR, WE NEED GOODLUCK INCLUDING JONATHAN grin grin grin
no we don't!
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by Singular: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
Wait wait wait. . . .
If there is a military coup being planned, do you actually and honestly think you will hear about it? on internet forums?
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
I dont really subscribe to a military intervention as it will do us no good at all.Democracy no matter how bad it may be like ours is appreciated and accepted around the world.Nigeria wont have been bad like this if we've had a democratical govt all through since indepedence.I was old enough to witness some military govt regime in nigeria and i must say the experience was horrible and pathetic.The military are to protect the territorial integrity of nigeria and not to use their arms to rule by force.Lets just hope for a better democracy
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by presido1: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

no we don't!
From Nigerian constitution thatz how itz suppose to be. Why do u feel otherwise?
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by Singular: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
~Bluetooth:

I dont really subscribe to a military intervention as it will do us no good at all.Democracy no matter how bad it may be like ours is appreciated and accepted around the world.Nigeria wont have been bad like this if we've had a democratical govt all through since indepedence.I was old enough to witness some military govt regime in nigeria and i must say the experience was horrible and pathetic.The military are to protect the territorial integrity of nigeria and not to use their arms to rule by force.Lets just hope for a better democracy

Well said.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by mrperfect(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Coup? I think Nigeria should have better since than this, as things are no longer at it were.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by SapeleGuy: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
tk22ng:

Una Good morning ooo.

You should say 'Good Afternoon' because Isaac Boro told you first in 1966.
Re: A Military Coup In Nigeria In The Pipeline! by sayso: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
but it has been on the cards.

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged With Obstructing Jonathan’s Convoy / The Main Reason For The Annulment (from a reliable source) / Alamieyeseigha Begs For Presidential Pardon, Lobby's Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.