Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin (1098 Views)

Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / Can You Date A Woman That Bleaches Her Skin ? / I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
I don"t know if i"m the only way thinking this way,but I get irritated to the extent of throwing up whenever I get to look critically at a bleached skin,male or female. No matter how endowed a female is,the moment I notice green veins,flaky skin,redness on her skin, I just can"t help but take my eyes off her.
I"m kinda intrigued whenever I listen to guys wishing they could sex some female whose lightening is due to chemicals. For me, even if the sex is free,she"s an instagram model with big boobs and booty,the moment I see signs of bleaching, I will never even go as far as pecking,talk less of exchanging saliva. I view females with bleached skin as dirty. maybe it's just me!

3 Likes

Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Dude, you ain't alone. Seeing those green veins embarassed is shi-tgusting..always wanna make a nigga puke. My chic is dark skinned.
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Abdhul(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2017
grin your headache
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2017
I love the dark skin. Infact I love em dark.
iyke926:
Dude, you ain't alone. Seeing those green veins embarassed is shi-tgusting..always wanna make a nigga puke. My chic is dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Some of them have a funky smell, disgusting!
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
So I heard,but the ones I've met thus far,they use very nice perfumes.
MrBrownJay1:
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by OhMyG0d: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the bolded is an understatement sef.

1 Like

Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by OhMyG0d: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
iyke926:
And there's always "Colour Rioting".

A situation where some part of the face will be yellow-like and certain part of the face appearing reddish.
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by OhMyG0d: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
To the Bleachers:
You are Born Original, don't Die a Photocopy.
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2017
OhMyG0d:
To the Bleachers:
You are Born Original, don't Die a Photocopy.

worse is the smell that follows them
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
OhMyG0d:
And there's always "Colour Rioting".

A situation where some part of the face will be yellow-like and certain part of the face appearing reddish.

I was in anoffice last week..the secretary is a fan of the bleachers club. I had no option than to make her feel uncomfortable. I was staring at her..I got her attention then turned my hand to look at my knuckles.. Looked at hers and frowned. Na so she hide am grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hahaha..funny..but what would make these girls bleach,then smell?
Black is cool too. Geneviev is dark and she's pretty,even prettier than omotola who's light skinned.
iyke926:

I was in anoffice last week..the secretary is a fan of the bleachers club. I had no option than to make her feel uncomfortable. I was staring at her..I got her attention then turned my hand to look at my knuckles.. Looked at hers and frowned. Na so she hide am grin
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
illuminated93:
So I heard,but the ones I've met thus far,they use very nice perfumes.

No perfume can cover the stench as you get very close to them.
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Have you noticed how the females have chosen to stay away from this thread..lol

We'll keep giving em the truth..Bleaching is synonymous to dirt.

1 Like

Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Hahaha..funny..but what would make these girls bleach,then smell?
Black is cool too. Geneviev is dark and she's pretty,even prettier than omotola who's light skinned.
A dermatologist or a chemist can give you a detailed answer as to why they smell after bleaching. I like Genevieve Nnaji and some other ladies for keeping it real.
Re: I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin by OhMyG0d: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
iyke926:

You're so mean. Haba! That's too savage. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Our Youths So Corrupt? (my Funny Experience) / Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? / Sexual Escapades Of a Chinese Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.