Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy (813 Views)

Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by arterxerxes: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun gives information on what is happening in the ministry of Finance, where the focus of the economy of the country is directed towards, and how Nigeria is making efforts to borrow. She also talked about YouWIn, SMEs, and many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhdzALt0Ig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by sarrki(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Madam we know all

Its BroJonah ruined our economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by argon500: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na u be op, na u still be the first person to comment.

I guess BMC never pay your salary...
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by kunlexy1759(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
All will be well with Nigeria.
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by abouzaid: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
if they really knew the problem,then why haven't implemented the solution, it's two years already. somebody should tell this these people that campaign is over, it's now time to work.
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oh good lord...

I missed auntie Ngozi.

Iron lady herself
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Oh good lord...

I missed auntie Ngozi.

Iron lady herself

Spotted
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
argon500:
Na u be op, na u still be the first person to comment.

I guess BMC never pay your salary...

May God open your eyes of understanding

How I take be the op ?
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by ephi123(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nothing inspiring about this lady at all, I'm sorry to say.
If she truly knew her job, the economic situation would not be this bad.
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted
Spotted like am your nightmare...

By the way, how much is a cup of gari in your area?

1 Like

Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Spotted like am your nightmare...

By the way, how much is a cup of gari in your area?

Hmmmmm ask Google
Re: Finance Minister Explains Everything About The Current Nigeria Economy by PapaBrowne(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Too many of the proffered solutions are too archaic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How France Armed Biafra's Bid To Break From Nigeria / The People Of Benue(idoma) Declares Support For Biafra Republic / "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.