Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- (818 Views)

Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee / Lai Is A Drunken Monkey For Saying FG Has The Right To Disobey Court Order - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Harbdulrasaq(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
"Lai Mohammed looks and sounds like a drunken monkey and garrulous chimpanzee"- FFK

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, took to his twitter handle to slam Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, for saying that the Federal Government has not obeyed court injunctions ordering the release of former NSA, Sambo Dasuki and Shi'ite leader El-Zakzaky, because of National Security. Lai Mohammed said this in a recent interview with an Abuja-based radio station.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/lai-mohammed-looks-and-sounds-like.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jesus...! a new brain kwa grin
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by NwaAmaikpe: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin

Let me clean my ear...

The hypocritical jester has started again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2017
FFK....chaiii see slamming.grin But no forget say your own dey ur body
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by conductor3: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Let me clean my ear...

1 Like

Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by DamiBukola: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Let me clean my ear...

At least he is better than you. He never deviate from issue on ground but you instead of responding to the abnormal stand or excuse of the government on why they have continuously disobeyed court orders, you decided to toe the line of a complete zombie

1 Like

Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by gegee(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Thats why nigeria jaga jaga when d government does not follow d rule of law who do they now expect to follow the rule of law?
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Chiboyz40(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Odikwa serious.. Lool
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by waterhouse071(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2017
FFK utterances are to heavy these days. He needs to watch his words.
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by exlinkleads(f): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2017
ffk don start again oooo

this is not good at all regardless
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by raker300: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Shots fire!!! Shots fired!!!! Call 911!!! grin
Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2017
SAVAGERY!!!

Re: "Lai Mohammed Looks And Sounds Like A Drunken Monkey And Garrulous Chimpanzee"- by Evablizin(f): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Lols,obo and Elegbede only one person

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Happen Due To Eviction Order From Northern Groups / El Rufai Sacks 4776 District Village Heads, Others / I Just Heard The Youngest President In Africa Is 70 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.