Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap (1058 Views)

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by nupeg234: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Here are 6 behaviours some ladies exhibit that make men see them as cheap.
1. Asking A Guy To Renew Subscription: I laughed hard when I heard that there are still ladies who do this. It is absurd. Take note that (once a guy who is not related to you), regardless of his status in life, does this small act however much of a pittance it is, he would be expecting something in return.
2. Needing Transport Fair; Why not hold your own money? Isn’t it better that he sees you as independent of him? It is just smart to be put together.
3. Ordering More Than You Can Eat On A Date; Some of these things might sound absurd to a lot of people but they do happen. Why not order what you can eat? Why pick bags upon bags of take away packages?
READ ALSO https://joseph9jablog..com.ng/2017/04/things-that-you-must-not-do-to-your.html
4. S3x On The First Date; Most times a guy would attempt, and most times you should refuse. This is just common sense. He would see you as easy if you just open up to him on the first date. So don’t, let things be drawn out.
5. Instigating Randy Discussions; If all you talk about is s3x, a guy is hardly going to see you as being serious. He would look at you as free to air, anybody can tune in and enjoy.
6. A Lot Of Male Friends; Expensive items are owned by few people. If you imagine that by having a lot of male friends you rank high on their lists of respectable ladies then you are most certainly wrong. You would just be one of those girls to them.
READ ALSO https://joseph9jablog..com.ng/2017/04/reason-why-people-sx-in-office.html

{/url}https://joseph9jablog..com{/url}

Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by youngest85(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now tell me, which lady is not cheap in Nigeria?

Even Toke Makinwa deh ask people for recharge cards
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Any woman begging for food, recharge card, Brazilian hair, shoes, school fees, transportation... Or whatever she cannot get by herself (or from her damn parents), will be viewed as a broke ass begging cheap desperate indiviual.
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its transport fare not transport fair tongue.
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Any woman begging for food, recharge card, Brazilian hair, shoes, school fees, transportation... Or whatever she cannot get by herself (or from her damn parents), will be viewed as a broke ass begging cheap desperate indiviual.
Story for another day.
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its transport fare not transport fair tongue.

It is 'it's' not 'its'
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
Now tell me, which lady is not cheap in Nigeria?

Even Toke Makinwa deh ask people for recharge cards

My mom is not cheap grin
Re: Six (6) Reasons Men See Women You As Cheap by Jaynom(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Oboy.. Bros you carry dis matter personal O!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You??? / I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! / The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.