Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her (40782 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by tartarus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
How do you "snatch" a grown man?! sad
I hate that word "snatch"

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Heavance(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't understand people o, the man was never snatched na, is Stella a kidnapper?
Moreover, the man decided to divorce and marry another, instead of marrying plenty, which is a better choice to polygamy.
Only if the Man can explain the joy he feels in being with Stella, instead of beating Doris out of frustration, is it not better to let her go?
And then, if the little boy is in USA, why do people want him in Nigeria? Please, don't let the spirit guiding him flog you o, so you want him to be in this Buhari change?

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by kendo60(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Actually I don't know the full details about Stella and her new husband. But on the issue for de young boy, Stella and her husband should let him see his real mother.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by AuroraB(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Memphis357:
Currently listening to Dr.Dre ft Snoop Dogg and Devin the Dude's F**k You!!
grin Onye juru gi cheesy

At topic, I am sure she's shared pictures of her daughters before naaa
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Pearly255(f): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Gosh this Lil boy is so handsome. Stop blaming Stella if he didn't approach her she as a single mother wouldn't have said yes. Blame the man he was married to a beautiful actress with kids but his manhood was still searching for another woman. Some men sha never satisfied. I feel for the biological mother of the boy and also the Lil kid going through all that drama. Nothing like a real momma. bleeped up baby daddy.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by emperorAY(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Erngie:
Nobody knows their true story. Stop judging her and get a life

She put herself in dat situation and until she stops committing adultery pple will keep talking
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
she taketh it by force
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by oshiiteoku: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
This Stella is an evil and shameless woman,who knows what killed her first husband?I spit on her.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by OAUTemitayo: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Erngie:
Birds of same feather flock together.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by willibounce1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Never heard of a man snatching a woman from another man to marry her especially when she has kid(s). Worst the man will do is to make her a side chick just for the steady phucks.

But women no go get sense. Dem go serious go marry man wey don already marry and get children. What kinda thinking is that. After dem go dey form feminist.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shameless b*tch!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by basic23111: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dorxxy:
I used to have respect for this so called Stella but, she lost it when she snatched a fellow woman's husband. You protect your kids and broadcast another woman's son. Return this child to his mother. You can never be his mom sad embarassed
I love ur comment. some ppl are so bias and dumb to say the truth.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by EMERALDGIL(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dorxxy:
I used to have respect for this so called Stella but, she lost it when she snatched a fellow woman's husband. You protect your kids and broadcast another woman's son. Return this child to his mother. You can never be his mom sad embarassed
I wonder y full grown adults will always talk crap.....just listen to urself did she take the child from his mother?it is the father u should be calling out,he is the father of the child and he took the child from the mother not stella,....all those advocator talking shit should help her get custody of her child and stop blabbing...jobless beings.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by EMERALDGIL(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
oshiiteoku:
This Stella is an evil and shameless woman,who knows what killed her first husband?I spit on her.
u tink because u have mouth u can open it anytime and vomit shit abi?the thunder wey go fire u because of this statement still dey dance MAD OVER YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by egopersonified(f): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
To be a Nigerian is not easy. You just must suffer ,even for what you have no control over.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by DrSleekQas(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
I've Neva for once liked stella Damasus, she's a great pretender
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Maryclaire1(f): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's no crime if Stella wish him happy birthday but on a serious note 7 years and still counting that she hasn't seen her son shocked shocked that's too much naaa the man should consider her that's inhumane...
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by omoladeruth(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
If u read it well, she just reposted what the father had posted. The boy seems to be having a better life and they have been married for years. If doris feels she was wronged then it should be handled in the court and i dont think doris would be stopped if she decides to visit her son except there is a court restraining order. While what stella did might seem to be wrong, no one knows exactly what led to the end of the former's marriage. Dnt be quick to judge because as you curse others, someone somewhere is also cursing you.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by tylesh(f): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Erngie post=55289441]Nobody knows their true story. Stop judging her and get a life
[/quote
Regardless.... It's not enough reason to take a child away from his mother...the step mum can never treat him the way his mum would.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by alfarouq(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Used to think this woman was one of the best things that happened to nollywood, until I found out she is a deceitful home wrecker. Spits.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by megareal: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
People have forgotten in situations like this, Stella has no say over that boy's life. It is the father that made the decision to take him to the US.

And even if Stella is against the idea of separating son from mother, she can only voice it and protest to an extent. Cos too much pushing will make the guy think she doesn't want the boy around.

It's a dicey situation and most wise women simply accept the child and hope the mother and dad can come to an arrangement.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
The only thingi see here is that Stella has no right to post the boy pics, even if it was his B-Day.
She should post her daughters own pics.

The father also should allow the son meet with his mum and spend quality time with her.
Well wit time everything will balance up
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stella punna dey hungry me
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by opribo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Honestly speaking I feel like shooting somebody right now, how can you steal another woman's child when his mother is still alive and able and you deceive the poor child to be calling you mummy when he has his biological mother. Is it for him to forget his true mother or what. My worry with all these kind of people is that when the chips are down and the scales falls off their eyes this randy fellow of a husband will come back begging the wife of his youth.

Just look at them seducers, husband snatchers, wearing mini skirts everywhere just to wreck anothers home. Let the child go back to his mothers warm embrace even if you have kidnapped the husband and ran away to babylon but at least let the child see the mother. Tomorrow now they will lure another pastor to snap picture with them just to justify the evil done under the sun. It doesnt last long sooner than later a randy man will always prove himself anyday anytime. Just as he found his former wife pretty and dumped her so also will he after getting what they want, its in their blood and you cannot change them.

I just dont like cheats, pretenders, and deceivers they irritate me,

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by LastSurvivor11: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
kennygee:
Na wa.

I didn't know the reputation of this Stella woman until she allegedly snatched Doris Simeon's husband.

She should work on what people think about her, as much as the world must talk about you, it is a horrible thing if all they have to say are bad things.

Stop being funny girl, u mean Stella snatch the man at gun point or what?
And u forgot to blame the woman rapper of a man who can still be snatched from Stella by another woman..
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by opribo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:
People have forgotten in situations like this, Stella has no say over that boy's life. It is the father that made the decision to take him to the US.

And even if Stella is against the idea of separating son from mother, she can only voice it and protest to an extent. Cos too much pushing will make the guy think she doesn't want the boy around.

It's a dicey situation and most wise women simply accept the child and hope the mother and dad can come to an arrangement.

...but read the intro now, she was lurking around as a friend even when the famiily was still intact unknown to the Doris that many water has passed under the bridge right under her nose. My mother used to tell me that the worst fight I will ever fight in my life is the one where an enemy is putting on a friends garb. So you call them your friend but you dont know they are your worst enemy.

Wouldn't it have been nice for this schemer of a Stella to say NO to that randy man if for nothing sake because of morality and concience, how will she ever look Doris again in the eyes even if she forgives them. Somethings in life are worth more than gold.
Looking at that man anyway I have no doubt he is a player that is their way. Sweet talking men, who's tongues can sway any woman who cares to listen, and then they pretend to be holier than thou. Bullsh1t.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by oodua1stson: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
If I were a woman and a woman snatched my husband and still has my son I'd pay to have her kidnapped and watch her die a painful death as I cut her to pieces.

She should watch her back
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by phineas: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
oodua1stson:
If I were a woman and a woman snatched my husband and still has my son I'd pay to have her kidnapped and watch her die a painful death as I cut her to pieces.

She should watch her back

I had to login for this one,
this is an irresponsible post,someone should please note the IP address asap.annonymity is not an excuse.I hope the poster notes all entries can actually be traced.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by Realhommie(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Gosh this Lil boy is so handsome. Stop blaming Stella if he didn't approach her she as a single mother wouldn't have said yes. Blame the man he was married to a beautiful actress with kids but his manhood was still searching for another woman. Some men sha never satisfied. I feel for the biological mother of the boy and also the Lil kid going through all that drama. Nothing like a real momma. bleeped up baby daddy.
You already passed judgement on the man when you do not even have the slightest idea of what transpired btw them... He was married to a beautiful actress my foot, does being beautiful even guarantee a happy home?

Please do not just jump to conclusion on issues you know little or next to nothing of.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by aalangel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Erngie:

Lady, there's no true story. Doris' "sin" was that she was a workaholic.

As long as Doris is still alive, there is no story. This is clean cut Adultery.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by dhardline(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na wah for all this celebrity o. This life style is really saddening undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.