Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her (40779 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by oodua1stson: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
phineas:

I had to login for this one,
this is an irresponsible post,someone should please note the IP address asap.annonymity is not an excuse.I hope the poster notes all entries can actually be traced.
ylu must be very very mad
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by kwalakwala123(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dorxxy:
I used to have respect for this so called Stella but, she lost it when she snatched a fellow woman's husband. You protect your kids and broadcast another woman's son. Return this child to his mother. You can never be his mom sad embarassed
That is if the mother wants her son back. Where was the mother when the kid was taken away? If the mother was a responsible mother, nobody would have been able to take the son away from her. How can a responsible married woman lost a husband and a son just like that.? Some women like to joke with their marriage because they think they are beautiful. See where her life style has landed her. How possible is it for anybody to take away my sonfo from my for no reason for seven years ooo. Abeg mo
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her by TinaAnita(f): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't get some people! Is it Stella that took the boy away from his mother? Why asking her to return what she never took? Again, how is it possible for a woman to snatch a man from another woman? Is he an object? The only area I blame Stella is posting the picture of the boy, that hurts the mother so badly and I understand. But then gain if she didn't wish the poor boy happy birthday critics will still complain. Well, Stella should try to distance herself from anything related to the boy on social media so that it won't look as if she is trying to replace his mom.

Another thing I want people to consider is that if Stella doesn't show concern and love to the boy it won't go down well with the father. Because truth be told, the father expects Stella to extend the love she has for him to his son. So Stella is not to blame for anything but the man in question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Cee-C Steps Out In Bum Shorts / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.