Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (35875 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:

Seriously I would never understand deltans ....d same way they have mad love for Ibori despite what he did...I believe they just love cz of d money ....no offence grin
ibori na politician na, EFE is not.....

Na EFE time make we give am

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
you no sabi undecided undecidedOne day you go sabi....why the question though
I no sabi o

I asked cuz I been see as you dey follow follow Efe
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Liljeez(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
that 1 millions naira could have been used to set up something meanful for the youth in that community

Oga dis your grammar nor dey h'add up

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kachi7021(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
ibori na politician na, EFE is not.....

Na EFE time make we give am

Till he wins
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I no sabi o

I asked cuz I been see as you dey follow follow Efe
But you'll love to sabi right cheesy cheesy

Though I've not met him But as a warri boy and from the street Mehn we gat to support him.....

EFE for the money cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by berrystunn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Suspect33:
somepeople even put more effort in campaigning for their favourite than they put in searching for jobs

My brother what is really going on with our youth's
Even when the government is not supportive bad economy, no good education, no light, no water.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Famocious(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
I don't really know what people see in Efe of a guy oo

How many people rooting for Efe can make him their brand ambassador ?

Honestly , I gat no beef for him but can't fathom that virtue in him that would make me dig or root for him.

#Bossnation

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
But you'll love to sabi right cheesy cheesy

Though I've not met him But as a warri boy and from the street Mehn we gat to support him.....

EFE for the money cheesy cheesy cheesy
If dem go gimme oil well for there, why not?

Well, me no dey watch but as him be last man wey remain and based on logistic, I am TeamEfe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:

Till he wins
He will and I'll be so happy so so happy.....
I saw his family pic on facebook,I couldn't help but pray a silent prayer for him...

Anyways he is the chosen one.

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Duru009(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
What if Efe loses!!!!...

Cos I think he will

#Bossnation

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
If dem go gimme oil well for there, why not?

Well, me no dey watch but as him be last man wey remain and based on logistic, I am TeamEfe

Oil well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin comma carry warri go use am dash you.....

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss base on logistic
Thanks bro...pls vote for him pls cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by gr8gem(f): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
I want to vote efe on wechat but I can't find Africamagictv to add in wechat, team efe help me out oooh, how is it fine please
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kachi7021(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Duru009:
What if Efe loses!!!!...

Cos I think he will

#Bossnation

All d way

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by frubben(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:

What is this one saying?

U won't understand, just Waka pass
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Justbeingreal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nor talk m o I listened to his song today on FM kpo KO FM warri, him try
tyson99:
EFE NO GET ANY TALENT BUT WHEN YOUR TIME REACH E GO BE LIKE SAY YOU DO RITUAL

EFE MONEY!
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by gallery0519(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:
When did BBnaija become a poverty alleviation scheme....
. since when 14 housemates left their house,life,families, businesses, friends and religion to get 25M and a brand new SUV,that's when.........vote wisely by sending Vote Efe to 32052

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by frubben(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:
See one of the mumu.
We have too many stupid youth in Nigeria

Busy with BB9a....

This future of the youth is zero

busy with meaningless things

See d reason why the baba's will always rule us. God just imagine the stupidity display by our youth.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kachi7021(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
gallery0519:
. since when 14 housemates left their house,life,families, businesses, friends and religion to get 25M and a brand new SUV,that's when.........vote wisely by sending Vote Efe to 32052

Are u preaching Efe to me? Seriously?
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by gallery0519(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
gr8gem:
I want to vote efe on wechat but I can't find Africamagictv to add in wechat, team efe help me out oooh, how is it fine please
simply check for add contact and add Africanmagictv once you have been added click onto Bbnaija
,there will be options just click Vote and select Efe
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Suspect33(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:

My brother what is really going on with our youth's
Even when the government is not supportive bad economy, no good education, no light, no water.

lol, inside recession, see how much this show has made from nigerians, but we are in recession oo, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Usguy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
US election hilary was busy making noise while trump supporter's where voting silently, same goes to BBnaija,Efe Efe up and down,at the end #Team #TBoss will win.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Suspect33(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:

Are u preaching Efe to me? Seriously?
lol, just imagine people preach Jesus the way they preach this show and its contestant, heaven no go get space again bcus nigerians go full inside
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kachi7021(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Suspect33:
lol, just imagine people preach Jesus the way they preach this show and its contestant, heaven no go get space again bcus nigerians go full inside

Lol asin ehn...heaven go full
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
coolesmile:
I don't follow BBNaija, but I will be surprised if Efe doesn't win. His fan base is really impressive. Everywhere you go, na so so Efe Efe Efe.
He'll definitely not win...

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
ionsman:
Efe for the moola...I like grass to grace stories...I saw one of his family's picture today and I was almost moved to tears...Efe is winning...Q.E.D
Story

BBN is not a charity show so swerve please

He'll definitely not win.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
tyson99:
EFE NO GET ANY TALENT BUT WHEN YOUR TIME REACH E GO BE LIKE SAY YOU DO RITUAL

EFE MONEY!
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by siloXIX(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
nmreports:
I believe these are theatrics.

1. He just made Efe more famous and in turn,

2. He also just reminded the industry and the people that; "I go dye is still alive o... give me jobs".

This one thinks he has a brain. smh
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
[s]
Divay22:
Make dem just carry the money and car give am joor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He don already win
[/s]
Dreamers grin
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
ajoskele:
Efe for the money. Thanks I Go Dye.

Let's see how Biggie go do ojoro now.
E go do you like Nollywood grin
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Dreamers grin

Joker tongue...

EFE for the money
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
zeezeegal:
When Efe Wins E Go Shock U Lyk Electric... Abeg No Go Jump For Lagoon O#efefortheakpalapala#
Yeye

And you think noise will make him win?
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:
When did BBnaija become a poverty alleviation scheme....
I wonder o

Efe kor, DeFe ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Steps Out For A Dinner Party (Photos) / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.