Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (35871 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

Joker tongue...

EFE for the money
In your dreams...

E go do una like Nollywood

Nonsense
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kachi7021(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

I wonder o

Efe kor, DeFe ni
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by crackhouse(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
What's this bbnaija all about sef?
Is like they are gathering momentum of recent that even some state government are supporting it.
How does this stupid thing grow our economy?
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

In your dreams...

E go do una like Nollywood

Nonsense

No quote me again....but before I leave lemme quickly drop this message

[/color] EFE FOR THE MONEY [color=#990000]
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by noblesteve(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
And we are all complaining of recession. . . I no sure say this recession reach everywhere o
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

Oil well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin comma carry warri go use am dash you.....

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss base on logistic
Thanks bro...pls vote for him pls cheesy
lol. I wouldn't mind tho. If you go fit help me carry the whole warri come grin grin

Ok, I will vote
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by zeezeegal(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Yeye

And you think noise will make him win?
I Knw Say No B U Dy Talk Na D Swear Wey Dy Follow U Dy Make U Misbehave... U Na Capital MUMU + OVERSIZE IDIOT... Mind Ur Business O! #efeisbae#... Doubt It And Ur Anus Go Dy Comot Smoke
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by BigBrother9ja: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
zeezeegal:
I Knw Say No B U Dy Talk Na D Swear Wey Dy Follow U Dy Make U Misbehave... U Na Capital MUMU + OVERSIZE IDIOT... Mind Ur Business O! #efeisbae#... Doubt It And Ur Anus Go Dy Comot Smoke
Ọ̀dẹ̀

Is bae kor, is shît ni

E go do you like Nollywood cheesy grin
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kinglee007(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
1million naira for Efe that stands a chance to win 25million naira? Haba!!! @IGoDie, it's cool to know that you are a fan of Efe ( who may not know that you are a fan though) but, that money could go a long way in helping that poor widow with four kids whose husband just got an untimely death by some broke ass devil incarnates. Her prayers, as well as thousands would have gone a long way in your life. My thoughts though....

But wait o! 11million votes @ 30naira each. It is well o!
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Missonas(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
With the way these people are spending money for efe's campaign one would think that they have a share in it if he eventually wins. U knw like its all been arranged
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Missonas(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
kinglee007:

But wait o! 11million votes @ 30naira each. It is well o!
Oh so thats where the 25m is coming from. From the money used to cast the votes. Not bad then
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by bukasons: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by gr8gem(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
gallery0519:
simply check for add contact and add Africanmagictv once you have been added click onto Bbnaija
,there will be options just click Vote and select Efe
It is saying no contact found
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by zeezeegal(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Ọ̀dẹ̀

Is bae kor, is shît ni

E go do you like Nollywood cheesy grin
Knor... Na Kannyiron... Comot 4 Road Or I Jam U

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by kayusre: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
The money used in campaigning for efe go don pass 25mill,why not gada the money and dash him#and all this artist supporting efe#do us good by signing him #
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. I wouldn't mind tho. If you go fit help me carry the whole warri come grin grin

Ok, I will vote
Nah that one no be problem,i go even include all the mama and pikins too join cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by ionsman: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Story

BBN is not a charity show so swerve please

He'll definitely not win.

Quote me anywhere.

How does my opinion concern you? Something dey worry your head?
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by nmreports: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
siloXIX:

This one thinks he has a brain. smh

Lets both be frank. Do you think you have spoken as one who has brain.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Esepayne(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Nigerians and follow follow! Ask the people supporting him why and i bet they don't even know! angry
my dear that is where God comes in, GRACE
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Culin(f): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
All this noise. Please you people should vote o. Not just make noise.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by annibro(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Where is Dino Melaye in all these?
We are waiting for him to declare something for Debbie Rise....
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by icejoel(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abeg.. How much be garri for your area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Elmander: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Quite if u ain't got what to say. When rivers and bayelsa state govt were supporting their own what did u say?
Is the same govt not behind the reason Nigeria s backwards as you claim? Wetin concern Nigeria growth concern support from a fellow? Park well.. As e dey hot, Based on logistics Efe don win.
GloriaNinja:
That's why Nigeria is still backward.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

People support people because of how they can relate to them. According to Olamide, he's supporting Efe because he represents the street. For a lot of other people, they're supporting him because he's from Warri.
just as some other people are supporting other contestants based on tribes, we shouldn't blame anyone though, it happens in every tribal country
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by lilyheaven: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:
See one of the mumu.
We have too many stupid youth in Nigeria

Busy with BB9a....

This future of the youth is zero

busy with meaningless things

cry what do you expect, can't you see how their leaders ( supposed Father's) are reasoning and leading them, anyways, they don't care, as long as there is food to eat today
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by tomdon(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
The interest shown on this bb show is more than that shown for electing president of Nigeria
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:

Nah that one no be problem,i go even include all the mama and pikins too join cheesy
That one na too much load. No need including them
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by akoko11: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
splashing money does not make efe the winner…tboss fans are voting silently efe fans are busy making noise
#TeamTboss

Same story since on Monday
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That one na too much load. No need including them
you haff talk it all the oil well go be load too cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by akoko11: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss fans hv loss their voices, in fact some has already decamped.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by toyota3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
rubbish..total rubbish

i give up on this country..

that 1 millions naira could have been used to set up something meaningful for the youth in that community

but the same stupid youth with misplaced priorities are the one sharing the recharge card around.

let me see any one complain about recession or bad governance
when you make your own 1 million naira use it to set up something in your community... stop taking panadol on someone else's headache
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by YoungB1a(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ganjafama:
I will be surprised if Efe fails to win.You need to see the long procession of fans trekking along the major roads of Warri with large banners in support of Efe today. The Effurun/Sapele road was almost blocked by fans.

dem even dey estate jointion self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" / Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.