Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija (35863 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) / Toyin Abraham Surprised With N1million On Her 35th Birthday By Fans / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by YoungB1a(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
Ekpan
JESUS.....u dey stay that community way like crises pass any thing
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
YoungB1a:

JESUS.....u dey stay that community way like crises pass any thing
kwayet your mouth dere.....no talk rubbish way you no know cool
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by topsam1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
coolesmile:
I don't follow BBNaija, but I will be surprised if Efe doesn't win. His fan base is really impressive. Everywhere you go, na so so Efe Efe Efe.

You got it.....because na that surprise ghon ghon bigbrother wan give people....BBN no be nollywood na wey be say u go don knw where the film go end from the beginning....

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by YoungB1a(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
kwayet your mouth dere.....no talk rubbish way you no know cool

na dere me dey stay 2 ooooo.udumowori quater in particular...... dem just 2 like wahala
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
YoungB1a:

na dere me dey stay 2 ooooo.udumowori quater in particular...... dem just 2 like wahala
.oh lawd
So you join people way dey spoil waffi abi undecided undecided undecided undecided na una dey quick start the wahala......Anyways no be waffi i go stay forever,by this time next year i go dey obodo oyibo tongue
But make we talk of issue way serious NA EFE cheesy cheesy
Shebi you don vote for am coolyou better do...

EFE for the money kiss
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by YoungB1a(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
.oh lawd
So you join people way dey spoil waffi abi undecided undecided undecided undecided na una dey quick start the wahala......Anyways no be waffi i go stay forever,by this time next year i go dey obodo oyibo tongue
But make we talk of issue way serious NA EFE cheesy cheesy
Shebi you don vote for am coolyou better do...

EFE for the money kiss

I don give am 200 vote for wechat since yesterday

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
YoungB1a:

I don give am 200 vote for wechat since yesterday

#TeamEfe
That's good...na SMS i take dey follow up...pls keep voting cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by juuvi: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
I weep for naija
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by YoungB1a(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
That's good...na SMS i take dey follow up...pls keep voting cheesy cheesy cheesy
no Mara

#teamefe for d moni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by iyaski: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
kachi7021:
When did BBnaija become a poverty alleviation scheme....

As soon as Efe went into BBN house. If BBN is not a poverty alleviation programme so what is it?
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by rafox2510: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
tyson99:
EFE NO GET ANY TALENT BUT WHEN YOUR TIME REACH E GO BE LIKE SAY YOU DO RITUAL

EFE MONEY!
u are right
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Biggie should just call Efe and give him the money plus suv and let the show end already. Those voting for other housemates are just wasting their time and money.

Marvis is just their occupying space, it's almost as if she doesn't exist. Niger delta Miliants even made matters worse for her by supporting her. If they aren't so stupid their support out to go to Efe based on logistics
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by berrystunn(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Suspect33:
lol, inside recession, see how much this show has made from nigerians, but we are in recession oo, hahahahaha

Nawa oh.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by shaldrestar(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
That's why Nigeria is still backward.
and they will start quoting u to gv stupid reasons fr their stupidness JESUS WEPT
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by emmaitive(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2017
henrydadon:
rubbish..total rubbish

i give up on this country..

that 1 millions naira could have been used to set up something meaningful for the youth in that community

but the same stupid youth with misplaced priorities are the one sharing the recharge card around.

let me see any one complain about recession or bad governance
your so called politicians u voted for,wit strenght and vigor,hw miningful tin have done for the youth and u ursef
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Gassa007: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
That's why Nigeria is still backward.
Just dey talk rubbish
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by UncleJJ(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2017
shaldrestar:
and they will start quoting u to gv stupid reasons fr their stupidness JESUS WEPT

tongue
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nuel25846(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2017
youngest85:

What is this one saying?
she is saying y'all bbn fans are stupid....and she is so right.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Kilanee: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
grin
coolesmile:
I don't follow BBNaija, but I will be surprised if Efe doesn't win. His fan base is really impressive. Everywhere you go, na so so Efe Efe Efe.
coolesmile:
WHO IS EFE??
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by Nancylove23: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Spending One million Naira on a common vote doesn't seem so wise . Why not invest that money on the Efe himself personally . You can campaign for votes for him... just my thought though .
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by GloriaNinja(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
shaldrestar:
Lol I ignore their stupidity As well.
Re: I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija by mrvictor005: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.