Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. (40478 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by martineverest(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
dont worry by the time doris give u seun egbegbe treatment as an edo woman,ur eye go red
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by willibounce1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olosho.. keep quiet.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by fergie001: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
YoungG18:
Dis pple dat r insultibg d woman, doesnt d ex-husband also have custody of the child. Dem no fit call the man to order. I jxt tire, pple go de divorce as if say na fastest way to being popular without considering d children involved. Stella shud at least let d child mother c d child she carried 4 9months.

Wetin concern me sef.
U never watch suicide mission wey Regina askia put rmd for bottle?na reality,my bro.
No be pussy finish Samson?

No matter what if Stella were to pressure that man,give access to d mum even if na minutes,she carry am for belle 9months.
No be one actress die ystrdy,during childbirth?
I am not saying Doris back or give Doris d boy,No
But motherly love is incomparable.
I have a mum and am grateful,ask those who dont
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by coolsegun2002: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
goldbim:
She should go and sit down jor..how'll she feel if another woman keeps posting a picture of her son on his birthday and she can't have access to see him physically??she's talking about recession,how many people has she helped to stop it??

I second ur comment....she's just talking nonsense...its clear the comments got to her and she just had to lash back

karma is fuccking savage with a ever ready machine gun...she'll always find a way to treat our fucck up...

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by ipodstinks: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
aunty, shut up jor, sooner or later, the boy will ask for his biological mother. you are only saying this trash to calm yourself. nothing u say that will not make you second hand material. you are only deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by miqos02(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
seen
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by opribo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shameless woman and she is still talking, let her come home here and talk that nonsense if she wont be stoned to death and beheaded for committing sacrilege. How can you betray your friend and collect her husband and runaway to babylon. If she knows she is proud of what she has done let her return here afterall she is Nollywood actress now not Hollywood. Awon gbokogboko.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by iamsea(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
deflover:

So in your thinking
In all your stupid thinking
She is into drugs
You must be a druggie
And your f*cked up eyes never saw the part i wrote shes never looked like someone thats into drugs to me.... And me saying PROBABLY shes into drugs is cuz i dont understand why she cant fight to have the custody of her son and save herself the emotional trauma shes being caused almost everytime.... Use your eyes and brain bro... And pls always read, read and read and comprehend very well before commenting on my post next time.. And if u feel what i said isnt cool with you.. Nairaland is a very place for you to make ur comment too! Peace
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
No vex jare babes...Me sef talk say make everybody kala their maamu.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by hysteriabox(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lolz
What do you expect when your life is an instagram?
Next time, sing himba song in person. Leave social media guessing.
U call rain con dey cry say u wet
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by opribo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
iamsea:
Funny enough.. I see doris simon to be way finer than this stella of a woman cuz She has never looked beautiful to me before.. I wonder what Daniel saw in stella(probably stella has got a good character that Doris lack).. But i have been thinking silently, is it that Doris is into drugs(even though she has never looked like someone thats into drugs to me) or shes broke.. Cuz i dont just understand why she cant fight to have the custody of her son..

Do you not wonder that it is this woman that has been fighting all over the place trying to defend and justify her evil deeds even the main dramatis personae the actor called husband has been unusually silent all along not responding knowing full well that he has done evil in the sight of God and man. What God has joined together let no man put asunder.
So he is quiet waiting for an opportunity to come take him away back home to where he belongs but this scheming woman is trying so hard to make it all look all right when it is not. I mean what is bad is bad no matter the nomenclature you want to clad it with.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shameless b*tch!
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by GloriaNinja(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ask about you wetin? as if you will bring food on the table, Lol, Silence is the best answer but she stupidly vented out her anger on social media like an immature thot, Hit like if u don't give a damn!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
fergie001:

U never watch suicide mission wey Regina askia put rmd for bottle?na reality,my bro.
No be pussy finish Samson?

No matter what if Stella were to pressure that man,give access to d mum even if na minutes,she carry am for belle 9months.
No be one actress die ystrdy,during childbirth?
I am not saying Doris back or give Doris d boy,No
But motherly love is incomparable.
I have a mum and am grateful,ask those who dont

Finally i don c person wey dey reason wit me. Even if say na once in a month wey she go use c her child. I no sabi y women no jxt dey support themselves

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by phineas: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians with their big stones.Casting it with no reservation.

As you have judged while not privy to their situation,,so shall you be judged.

That said I can see edo babes all over this thread,by their language and proposed violence as conflict resolution you shall know them.

Watch them come for this post

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Snowpikin: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
No wahala na. No need to argue with her.

Shebi she get daughters Dem go experience wetun their mama do another woman
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by aduje(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
iamsea:
Funny enough.. I see doris simon to be way finer than this stella of a woman cuz She has never looked beautiful to me before.. I wonder what Daniel saw in stella(probably stella has got a good character that Doris lack).. But i have been thinking silently, is it that Doris is into drugs(even though she has never looked like someone thats into drugs to me) or shes broke.. Cuz i dont just understand why she cant fight to have the custody of her son..

If God permit me to marry a celebrity, it has to be Doris Simeon. She is my crush. My wife, siblings and even close pals know this. I still wonder why Daniel and David were taken from him. She is strong, emotionally matured and confident. #DorisSimeonRocks
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by iamsea(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
opribo:

Do you not wonder that it is this woman that has been fighting all over the place trying to defend and justify her evil deeds even the main dramatis personae the actor called husband has been unusually silent all along not responding knowing full well that he has done evil in the sight of God and man. What God has joined together let no man put asunder.
So he is quiet waiting for an opportunity to come take him away back home to where he belongs but this scheming woman is trying so hard to make it all look all right when it is not. I mean what is bad is bad no matter the nomenclature you want to clad it with.
the thing is, in the church i attend and what i av read in the Bible.. What i know is No man or woman should divorce.. And if u divorce no one should marry you.. Now what i'm not sure of is, if for real the mind of God has changed concerning that. Cuz i wouldnt lie there are real good reasons why people should divorce nowadays than stay in a union thats toxic.. But the truth is most of the things that cause break-ups nowadays are things a REAL christian will never venture in( like beating up one's wife or husband, cheating, insurbordination and the likes) may God help us all sha.. Cuz i wouldnt lie my brother, its not easy..
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by wickedworld: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
As anyone notice that the so call husband is not looking normal in the pix.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by akeensbussy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stop taking Panadol for another man's headache.

You will not know that something is valuable till u lose it...

that is why I pity some women that will leave their matrimonial home cos of simple misunderstanding...

Another woman is using it very well, what some else left.. and people are throwing blames everywhere.

A day is coming when the son will ask and look for his mum.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by iamsea(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
aduje:

If God permit me to marry a celebrity, it has to be Doris Simeon. She is my crush. My wife, siblings and even close pals know this. I still wonder why Daniel and David were taken from him. She is strong, emotionally matured and confident. #DorisSimeonRocks
I understand bro... She's really beautiful.. But i think u should rather pray to God for ur own missing rib who might even turn out to be more beautiful than Doris and with characters to die for.. To the extent ur union will be so wonderful like none other on earth..
Modified: My mind skipped the part in which u mentioned ur wife... Pls stick to her o.. And may God make u guys eachother's friend till eternity..
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
mamajaz:
Sooo many people viewing this topic but few comments. Brother ipobexposed, why aren't you saying Nada?

Madam this is not about biafra
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by opribo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
iamsea:

the thing is, in the church i attend and what i av read in the Bible.. What i know is No man or woman should divorce.. And if u divorce no one should marry you.. Now what i'm not sure of is, if for real the mind of God has changed concerning that. Cuz i wouldnt lie there are real good reasons why people should divorce nowadays than stay in a union thats toxic.. But the truth is most of the things that cause break-ups nowadays are things a REAL christian will never venture in( like beating up one's wife or husband, cheating, insurbordination and the likes) may God help us all sha.. Cuz i wouldnt lie my brother, its not easy..

That is why it is called Marry-age, it is not for small boys it is for men real men who have the heart to endure, to tolerate, to withstand the heat. Look let me tell you no body is perfect. Sometimes when you see someone from a distance you think they are super human beings only to get close enough then you see different issues they are contending with. That is why people court, when you court you see issues and then you tell yourself the ones you can cope with and the ones you cannot. It is after these things that you commit to marriage, once you get in there you stay there no matter what you see. YES you remain come rain come sun you must stick with it. Except on the grounds of adultery or death should anybody be excused to come and be parading themselves as second wife or husband. In this case, the randy fellow was still married and the scheming lady was pretending as a friend unknown to Doris that many things were going on behind her back. Where is that Stella of a woman from sef. I hear she is Delta, well I dont want to say thats their way because some Delta people are very decent. Haba, this thing is smelling real bad, its not good at all.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by ngwababe(f): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bravo girl!
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
goldbim:
She should go and sit down jor..how'll she feel if another woman keeps posting a picture of her son on his birthday and she can't have access to see him physically??she's talking about recession,how many people has she helped to stop it??
Iya rusida,madaru,dale on I ile RU. Home breaker. Some idiots just hide behind a phone and press any shit that comes out of their mouth,while they themselves find it veery hard to maintain a relationship.madam,to and work on urswld
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Mudley313: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
babablogger:
I still see no big deal in posting her step son's picture and wishing him a happy birthday if she no post am na Nigerians go talk say she no like the boy cause if it was her son she go post am

People taking panadol ontop another person headache

But why doesn't she post pics of her daughters on instagram during their respective birthdays? Is she trying to pour salt on the injury of the biological mother of the boy who has had her child taken away from her over several years? the woman she snatched her husband from ? ?
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by teemy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
if she no congrats the boy they will talk, if so they will still talk. omo araye tinz. if anyone is stopping the kid from seeing the mum it would be the father but as far as there is no legal tussle from the educated woman peeps should back off.
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by teemy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
the only thing i see here is painment from bad belle people who believe it is wrong for a divorcee to find love in marriage once again. who knows what internal agreements they make? no one! some are just making a mountain from a molehill. #faceyours!
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
martineverest:
dont worry by the time doris give u seun egbegbe treatment as an edo woman,ur eye go red

yes o.i pray she doesnt learn her lesson in a hard way
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by enemmo(f): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
ipodstinks:
aunty, shut up jor, sooner or later, the boy will ask for his biological mother. you are only saying this trash to calm yourself. nothing u say that will not make you second hand material. you are only deceiving yourself.
Did u read it anywhere she said d boy shouldn't see his mum? Y una go just dey take paracetamol for anoda person headache.shuuuuuuuoooooooo.
Na she born am? D ghusband and Doris na I'm get pikin,so free d woman abeg

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. by teemy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
as long as she does not turn the boy into a slave cinderella in his own father's house people should not pollute her mind by turning her against the boy. irrespective of what the grownups are doing it should be remembered that it's the boy's day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.