Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? (917 Views)

Here Is The SECRET Why WOMEN Move On Faster After A Breakup / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by bingbagbo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
women have a plethora of hairstyles
which ones drive you crazy?

and women, which of the men's hairstyles make you go gaga?
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Anita bakers or afro
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by CplusJason: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
I really love this *hairstyle*

I don't know about you.

Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by SINZ: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Shuku with brush

Or puff-puff. wink
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rough curls smiley my mum makes this style if she knows I am coming home, you will naturally have my attention if you have this hairdo on.
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by JerryLegend(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
That kinda short hairstyle always on Rihanna
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
CplusJason:

I don't know about you.
wink cheesy I see d hairstyle true true. E make sense die.
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
My kinda hair style is right there on me on my DP... Have only met few with that though... Aderola15 how are you Which of the hairstyle do you have on now... And starbukola you nko?
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by loshybab(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
all back Ghana weaving swoon me

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2017
CplusJason:

I don't know about you.
ashawo.. Wey the hair? Abi na that thin wey dey down down..
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by FitnessDoctor: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2017
A lady looking this fit with this kind of hairstyle turns me on

Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by mrjaybaba(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Koju soko

patewo

koroba

suku

etc
Re: Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? by OjayDavido(m): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2017
SKIBO! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Friend For Stealing What Belongs To Her / Hey Checkout My Hairy Puss*y / Good Night Everyone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.