Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State (47862 Views)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by AngelicBeing: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
robosky02:

you too lie

bend over

AngelicBeing come finish work
Oya Olokpa flog hardywaltz , give him 9000 lashes grin grin

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by kcynho(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
NextGovernor:
So he should pack police and aids inside church abi. I non just understand ooo

You don't even know anything. Amaechi refused his right as former governor. It's Wike that restored that right to him. So Wike is of more benefit to him. So when did Amaechi offered the olive branch?
Don't mind all these youngees who know,nothing abt politics,common national Knowledge d can fit know

1 Like

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by africanusvu(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okocha101:
In the very end, all that a man has is only himself. Where is the paparazzi? Where are all the political busybodies and overzealous aides?

Moral lesson: power is transient. Use it wisely while it lasts.
.OP.I dnt see any lesson here.omehia av always been a simple man who hate publicity.free frm scandal.is he begin u for food!?did u see his bank act and assets? hw do u want him to look like?may be like king of moroco? you ar just being childish.if he put on expensiv wears nw.u wil cal sahara reporter for him to do whistleblowing.if he move on g-wagon.u cal efcc.if he enter jet u cal dss.nw he is soo simple.u ar mocking him.teling us lesson u learn and about to learn.can u atain the level he reachd in life? even his monthly pension as ex gov pass ur anual income.lazy fool

1 Like

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Rhea(f): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okocha101:
In the very end, all that a man has is only himself. Where is the paparazzi? Where are all the political busybodies and overzealous aides?

Moral lesson: power is transient. Use it wisely while it lasts.

So what is wrong with the picture or the man? He looks healthy. Just because he does not have 20 Mopols behind him does not imply he is not happy.

1 Like

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Spyker: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Joblessness they say is the bane of most youths? The man the poster is trying to make jest of became a Comissioner at 30, and even after leaving office, lived a very simple life. I rather tell the poster to do more research about an individual before posting.
Putting off someones candle light will not make yours brighter neither will it grant you access to your sponsors.
Poster, go and get a job and stop looking for someone's image to damage.
Bad belle people full Nigeria.
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by goldedprince: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
for una mind, una think say he don broke abi?
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Spyker: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Poster is a known APC man and a supporter of Amaechi. His post is born out of hate and jealousy, he even went as far as posting his trace on his facebook page. Mr. Solomon Nnam Okocha, how much has Amaechi paid you for this hate job?
See his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/solomon.okocha?fref=ts.
Guy, go get a life, the man you are trying to insult and abuse became a Commissioner at 30, what are you now?
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Bizibi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smh
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Spyker: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But Ngige in Anambra is a former Gov abi because he is in Apc?

The poster is a known APC propagandist, go through all his post. I think he is a product of Buhari Media Centre, Rivers state branch.
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by OKUCHI11(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Ignorance isn't an excuse...

Anyway, Supreme Court removed him and made Amechi who didn't participate in elections governor citing PDP primary election irregularities...
thank you very much. . . .
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by OKUCHI11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
hope4life:

But I know that as a Governor of Rivers State even if it is for one month he deserves to enjoy certain state benefits-monthky allowances, aides, cars etv
am most grateful. . . THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by youngbest(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Omehia has always been a humble and quiet person, he was wealthy before being a governor and always exuded a calm and q
uiet attitude, being governor didn't change that.
OP is clueless.

1 Like

Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2017
OKUCHI11:
thank you very much. . . .

k2wise ... kindly reply my PM... thanks and good morning!!!
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by OKUCHI11(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

k2wise ... kindly reply my PM... thanks and good morning!!!
I have checked my mail box... And I did not see any message 4rm u .... Please can u kindly resend it... Thank You for your anticipated understanding
Re: New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:
I have checked my mail box... And I did not see any message 4rm u .... Please can u kindly resend it... Thank You for your anticipated understanding

Plz do kindly send me a mail with the other moniker ...just to confirm that I am dealing with the right person wink ...I will reply immediately I receive it plz... thanks and warmest regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Begins Short Vacation / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.