Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! (823 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by tit(f): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2017
One American TV host say Assad use nuclear weapon on childrens!
Democrats want Trump to start bombing Assad with all the good Shiite Alawite people of Syria!
they are calling on Trump to send all his battalions to syria to do assad what they do to Ghadaffi SAW.

when buhari kill 1000 shiites in zaria under the fool obama, what did the democrats do?
nothing!
now they are crying like hell rufai because they have scarifice 20 childrens to globalism!

1 Like

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Desyner: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2017
What's the problem OP? Did Buhari approve the shìte masacre?

2 Likes

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by seunlly(m): 2:06am On Apr 06, 2017
wetin this senseless op dey talk now

2 Likes

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by tit(f): 3:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Desyner:

Bleon99:
did obama ordered buhari to kill anyone?

why did he not bomb buhari
and cage him to ICC in swisserland?
now the hypocrital democrats want to take syria to UN resolution so they can invade the poor people after they have killed 20 of their own children.
everybody knows is a false flag!!!
Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Funlordmaniac(m): 3:16am On Apr 06, 2017
tit:
Democrats want Trump to start bombing Assad with all the good Shiite Alawite people of Syria!
they are calling on Trump to send all his battalions to syria to do assad what they do to Ghadaffi SAW.

when buhari kill 1000 shiites in zaria under the fool obama, what did the democrats do?
nothing!
now they are crying like hell rufai because they have scarifice 20 childrens to globalism!

This one don inhale expired snuff come add drink join again! Oya..... angry

3 Likes

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Caseless: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Dirty tit !

1 Like

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by tit(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:
Dirty tit !

I fine pass you.
People was begging me to do miss nigeria before i marry
Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Caseless: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
tit:

I fine pass you.
People was begging me to do miss nigeria before i marry
grin grin grin

Do please, so we can vote you. I'll support you cos you've not bleached your skin . Nice complexion.
Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Desyner:
and what did the pig do to curb or investigate the killings since he didnt approve them?

1 Like

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Dedetwo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
tit:

nothing!

Assad did not use any chemical weapon on the Syrians. Assad and Russians are allegedly winning the war. Why would any reason person such as Assad introduce chemical weapon to the theater?

2 Likes

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by tit(f): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Has Trump think of the effect of his tomahawl missiles?
Will ISIS take advantage of the devastation of syrian army formations?

Is the US on the same side with ISIS?
Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by CriticMaestro: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
tit:
Has Trump think of the effect of his tomahawl missiles?
Will ISIS take advantage of the devastation of syrian army formations?

Is the US on the same side with ISIS?
you are a quack and a senseless human being.
first- u dont even know what a nuclear weapon means...secondly only a single airfield was hit from the u.s strike....there are many airifields in syria controlled by both the russian and syrian airforce, none of whom have been hit...and u are involving the shias of NIGERIA in it...tell me..who gave them the right to block the road when the head of our military was passing?? someone was even saying until malam gave us permission we wont let u pass...so zakzaky knew what was happening and could have stopped them but refused...so back off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by Balyz: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This one don inhale expired snuff come add drink join again! Oya..... angry
LOL. Peter Griffin don suffer o grin
Re: As Hypocryte As Hilary Boko Haram Clinton! by tit(f): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
CriticMaestro:

you are a quack and a senseless human being.
first- u dont even know what a nuclear weapon means...secondly only a single airfield was hit from the u.s strike....there are many airifields in syria controlled by both the russian and syrian airforce, none of whom have been hit...and u are involving the shias of NIGERIA in it...tell me..who gave them the right to block the road when the head of our military was passing?? someone was even saying until malam gave us permission we wont let u pass...so zakzaky knew what was happening and could have stopped them but refused...so back off

you are a boko haram.
i know all of you.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Governor Ikpeazu To Flag Off Reconstruction Of Portharcourt Road Aba / Are Nigerians Fool Or Is PHCN Members Smart? / Breaking: Ex-nnpc GMD, Yakubu Loses Bid To Retrieve Forfeited $9.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.