Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin (1461 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by amakoro(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2017
An aspiring model, Mimi is, well-endowed and stunning she share a lot of photos of herself online.

Last week, some of Mimi’s photos were shared by @_AFRICANS_, a Twitter account that celebrates beautiful people of African origins.

she got lots of praise but one was unpleasant...here is what happened

>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/see-epic-reply-of-african-model-to-someone-who-asked-her.html

Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by chuks000(m): 4:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2017
I saw her reply, I'm only looking for the EPIC lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Wetin be epic self? undecided
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by segebase(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2017
j
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by umarshehu58(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Can somebody define what EPIC means?
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by tamertery(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2017
This OP name sopos be "traffic must flood my blog" angry epic kor tooth pick ni
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by jazinogold(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Please someone should give the OP a dictionary and explain the word EPIC to him
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Black is beautiful nah grin
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by Julietcutie(f): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2017
not epic enough but it's OK
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Epic reply indeed.

Stupid people that think fair is the only beauty, they have not seem black that is so shinny, you won't be able to resist it. You would even prefer them to fair ladies.
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by SolexxBarry(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Epic ke,I think u need to enlighten me about the new meaning of that word,nice reply anyway,#madeofblack
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by mykeljosef: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Epic ke,I think u need to enLIGHTEN me about the new meaning of that word

i see what you did there

1 Share

Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by jhybosky(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I saw her reply, I'm only looking for the EPIC lipsrsealed

walahi u just spoke my mind
Re: See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighting Her Skin by metallisc(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2017
amakoro:
An aspiring model, Mimi is, well-endowed and stunning she shared a lot of photos of herself online.

Last week, some of Mimi’s photos were shared by @_AFRICANS_, a Twitter account that celebrates beautiful people of African origins.

she got lots of praise but one was unpleasant...here is what happened

>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/see-epic-reply-of-african-model-to-someone-who-asked-her.html

See Epic Reply Of An African Model To Someone Who Asked Her To Lighten Her Skin

(1) (Reply)

If you Cant Suffer With Me, You Wont Enjoy With Me. / Short Size Youth Corper Shows Off His Certificate And New Ride / queenlovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.