Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them (34514 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by broseme: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Read the shameful story shared by Pastor EC Olumefo on how former Assistant General Superintendent of Assemblies of God church Rev Chidi Okorafor led thugs and Aguleri-boys in uniform to attack some church members,pastors and even burnt down some parts of the church.The thugs came in a commando grand style and commanded the pastors to lie down on the ground, trampling on them with military boots, koboko, irons, teargas, enough slap and heavy blow on their faces!Abeg make una read the full tori on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/ex-assemblies-of-god-church-boss-chidi.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by broseme: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by broseme: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
broseme:
More
more

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
All this god of men sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by profhezekiah: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
What is this country turning to, d so called men of God mishaving and what is nt even expected of cultists, is this what the BIBLE teaches us.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by giftedheart1(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Violence in the house of God... i'm begining to see more reasons why hell is created. Some persons just have to represent there. And later they will tell us that God called them...
God is Patience sha!

5 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2017
The pastors are not at fault

Rather we the followers that enriched them every day of the week with different Thanksgiving, Tithe,offering and special thanks giving

Some are even daft to the extent of giving first fruit

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by genearts(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2017
Who was taking pictures during the beating and manhandling.

BTW how can a sane person still be attending assemblies of God??

8 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2017
op you are a very wicked soul. why are you bloggers like this! defaming people without having proper knowledge of what is happening. where are the thugs and aguleri boys in the picture? don't those people look like uniformed men to you?
are you not aware that the church removed the embezzling general superintendent and made his assistant in the person of goddy okafor the superintendent and their is even a court order backing up the church?
how can an elected g.s take hundreds of millions which was deducted from serving pastors salary for their pensions without being questioned.

are you from assemblies of God church to know what is going on? op you will die a painful death if you continue this way to defame people without proper knowledge and investigation

Wiseman5:

You see how stupid people like u put themselves into trouble. who is goddy okafor? which year did the church make him a superintendent? A pastor in the church gave the public a reliable information with pictorial evidence , a daft like u came to comment nonsense because someone shared data with u. if u 're not careful u will partake in the curse of this hoodlums that perpetrated this evil act. which court in nigeria give a man power to hire tugs and beat people even a pregnant woman? Ait even aired the pregnant woman that was manhandled . let me tell for writing this nonsense, you will never escape the pains this innocent pastors recieved , you will feel it and learn not to talk anyhow

man shut up. chidi okafor is the general superintendent of assemblies of God. he was elected my the EC members. Paul EMEKA was removed because of embezzlement in less than two years of his reign. he thought that AG is a one man biz but unfortunately AG can't support impunity!

the nonsense aired by AIT is propaganda by Paul EMEKA attack dogs.

what is hard in relinquishing power when people that elected you says that you are no longer fit to rule? even the court has told him to vacate what is so hard about that?

you see I was born and bred in assemblies of God and currently attending the first assembly 222 cliff rd aba abia state. so I don't see why an attack dog like you will come and tell me trash about what is happening in my church

7 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
The pastors are not at fault

Rather we the followers that enriched them every day of the week with different Thanksgiving, Tithe,offering and special thanks giving

Some are even daft to the extent of giving first fruit

hey Yoruba Muslim shut up! nobody is talking about money here. go to Muslim section and spill your trash!

Assemblies of God is not like other churches. it is not owned by one man in fact it is owned by nobody but only God. the leaders are elected.

17 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2017
the people lying down are people that is resisting court order and besides there is no evidence to show that the pics of people lying down has anything to do with AG!

That burning building pics have nothing to do with AG but was mischievously put by the op to deceive people

willibounce1:

So God has been collecting all the offerings?

offerings are used for planting and expansion of churches. do you know how many thousand churches assemblies of God plants annually? the church is spreading the gospel and doing what Jesus instructs them. AG usually gives back to the community! the help bury members that are not financially capable, the help marry members that are financially handicaped etc AG is not owned by one man it belongs to every member and anybody in leadership position is elected. Have you ever heard that you will pay some amount of money before you see any AG pastor?
our evangel university is affordable to the rich and middle class and some distinguished members of the church are on scholarship in the university

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
genearts:
Who was taking pictures during the beating and manhandling.

BTW how can a sane person still be attending assemblies of God??

sir pls what is wrong with assemblies of God?

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
IP I know you will turn a blind eye to this comment. there is a court order backing the GS to do whatever he is doing. dealing with trouble makers in the church with the law is not a sin or evil. op take down this nonsense thread!

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by midehi2(f): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by wakes: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
NA wao
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
this very baddddddddddddd
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Mentcee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
D= dullard=Buhari
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Tazdroid(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rev. Chidi Okorafor why? Rev. Okorafor accomplices, why??... Brains on medical leave perhaps?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by johntaiwo123(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by ichommy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hian!
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think I'll just sit here and wait for the atheists in the house "to come and be commenting" in falz's voice
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by mcmurphy132(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Christian which way na
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Tazdroid(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:
IP I know you will turn a blind eye to this comment. there is a court order backing the GS to do whatever he is doing. dealing with trouble makers in the church with the law is not a sin or evil. op take down this nonsense thread!
hmm, so the "thugs" may be the "police" executing the said order then?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by enesty77(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
speechless on this one
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Evergreen4(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
The church of christ, is gradually becoming a play ground.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Tokziby: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tithe and Offering money in action...

The caption should be yahoo boys fighting yahoo boys.

If no be money why are they fighting??
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by jaxmand: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
the members are not serious. Another church no dey
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
sarrki:
All this god of men sef

And the Lord said it was finished bros as I dy see your matter eh on top the transformer way I climb so broda... Abeg eh tamper justice with mercy please.. Brother.. You did notice just kill English you beheaded it.. Chai

Fellow Naira landers please let's hold a minute silent for the death of English language

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
sarrki:
All this god of men sef

And the Lord said it was finished bros as I dy see your matter eh on top the transformer way I climb so broda... Abeg eh tamper justice with mercy please.. Brother.. You did not just kill English you beheaded it.. Chai

Fellow Naira landers please let's hold a minute silent for the death of English language
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
sarrki:
All this god of men sef

And the Lord said it was finished bros as I dy see your matter eh on top the transformer way I climb so broda... Abeg eh tamper justice with mercy please.. Brother.. You didn't just kill English you beheaded it.. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.