Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them (34553 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by iwadobo: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Piercy:
grin

And the Lord said it was finished bros as I dy see your matter eh on top the transformer way I climb so broda... Abeg eh tamper justice with mercy please.. Brother.. You didn't just kill English you beheaded it.. Chai

Fellow Naira landers please let's hold a minute silent for the death of English language

Mr I-too-know. What is a minute silent? Were you to write a minute of silence?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by iwadobo: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What's the duration of silence to be observed for the two emboldened?
Meanwhile, even if he meant "men of god" what exactly is wrong with the English, grammatically and otherwise?
1 hr of 'silented '
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by obyrich(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
To all AGC members, if you are embarrassed by the actions of your leaders, withdraw your tithe and offerings for 6 months. You may pay to any other church of your choice. Their brain will reset by force. It is the money and hero worshiping you accord them that is responsible for all these.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Danialuone: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Saraki and Dino Malaye must here this, why are some pastors sybolised with confusions ........Money niiiiiii
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:
the people lying down are people that is resisting court order and besides there is no evidence to show that the pics of people lying down has anything to do with AG!

That burning building pics have nothing to do with AG but was mischievously put by the op to deceive people

This is a cooked up story

Chidi okoroafor is the current general superintendent by court and assemblies of God constitution
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by CellTabRepairs: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na waa
Assemblies of God church...people still de go that church? Very political church. They are like siamese twins
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by piagetskinner(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
its just so sickening to see pastors fight over mundane things... when their aim should be to go into the forest and bushes to preach and win souls for Christ
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by oodua1stson: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
What further proofrom do people need to realise religion is a fraud.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:
op you are a very wicked soul. why are you bloggers like this! defaming people without having proper knowledge of what is happening. where are the thugs and aguleri boys in the picture? don't those people look like uniformed men to you?
are you not aware that the church removed the embezzling general superintendent and made his assistant in the person of goddy okafor the superintendent and their is even a court order backing up the church?
how can an elected g.s take hundreds of millions which was deducted from serving pastors salary for their pensions without being questioned.

are you from assemblies of God church to know what is going on? op you will die a painful death if you continue this way to defame people without proper knowledge and investigation
You see how stupid people like u put themselves into trouble. who is goddy okafor? which year did the church make him a superintendent? A pastor in the church gave the public a reliable information with pictorial evidence , a daft like u came to comment nonsense because someone shared data with u. if u 're not careful u will partake in the curse of this hoodlums that perpetrated this evil act. which court in nigeria give a man power to hire tugs and beat people even a pregnant woman? Ait even aired the pregnant woman that was manhandled . let me tell for writing this nonsense, you will never escape the pains this innocent pastors recieved , you will feel it and learn not to talk anyhow
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
hmm, so the "thugs" may be the "police" executing the said order then?

the people in the pics are uniformed men(law enforcement agents) and are acting based on court order. there is no evidence to prove that they are thugs
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Saxifrage12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are we still brethen?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
willibounce1:

So God has been collecting all the offerings?

offerings are used for planting and expansion of churches. do you know how many thousand churches assemblies of God plants annually? the church is spreading the gospel and doing what Jesus instructs them. AG usually gives back to the community! the help bury members that are not financially capable, the help marry members that are financially handicaped etc AG is not owned by one man it belongs to every member and anybody in leadership position is elected. Have you ever heard that you will pay some amount of money before you see any AG pastor?
our evangel university is affordable to the rich and middle class and some distinguished members of the church are on scholarship in the university.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
lustychima:

This is a cooked up story

Chidi okoroafor is the current general superintendent by court and assemblies of God constitution
Chidi okorafor is the current Genral superintendent of media assembly not AG. never. which court if I may asked? provide ur proof. provide also the constitution. one day this evil will come upon you and u will cry out and people will tell u, you cooked up ur story just watch..what ever a man sows that shall he reap
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wiseman5:

You see how stupid people like u put themselves into trouble. who is goddy okafor? which year did the church make him a superintendent? A pastor in the church gave the public a reliable information with pictorial evidence , a daft like u came to comment nonsense because someone shared data with u. if u 're not careful u will partake in the curse of this hoodlums that perpetrated this evil act. which court in nigeria give a man power to hire tugs and beat people even a pregnant woman? Ait even aired the pregnant woman that was manhandled . let me tell for writing this nonsense, you will never escape the pains this innocent pastors recieved , you will feel it and learn not to talk anyhow

man shut up. chidi okafor is the general superintendent of assemblies of God. he was elected my the EC members. Paul EMEKA was removed because of embezzlement in less than two years of his reign. he thought that AG is a one man biz but unfortunately AG can't support impunity!

the nonsense aired by AIT is propaganda by Paul EMEKA attack dogs.

what is hard in relinquishing power when people that elected you says that you are no longer fit to rule? even the court has told him to vacate what is so hard about that?

you see I was born and bred in assemblies of God and currently attending the first assembly 222 cliff rd aba abia state. so I don't see why an attack dog like you will come and tell me trash about what is happening in my church
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Origin(f): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm not saying its not true

But who was taking the pix and for what purpose?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Tundeobama(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
The only notable growing Igbo Pentecostal church is a mess
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by OsitaJustice: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Next time we should try as much as possible to take a critical look at the pictures, the said PST Chidi was seen with men of the force in a broad day light, and a different set of uniformed men were seen beating up people in supposed night period. People should be careful especially when intending to assassinate people's character.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by goldedprince: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
una think say an every pastor dey carry money play abi
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
iwadobo:

Mr I-too-know. What is a minute silent? Were you to write a minute of silence?

Weldon sir clap for yourself
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by sexy74(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
That's why I dey fear all this so called men of God why fight over a throne? God is not an author of confusion so why fight over his work.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:

man shut up. chidi okafor is the general superintendent of assemblies of God. he was elected my the EC members. Paul EMEKA was removed because of embezzlement in less than two years of his reign. he thought that AG is a one man biz but unfortunately AG can't support impunity!

the nonsense aired by AIT is propaganda by Paul EMEKA attack dogs.

what is hard in relinquishing power when people that elected you says that you are no longer fit to rule? even the court has told him to vacate what is so hard about that?

you see I was born and bred in assemblies of God and currently attending the first assembly 222 cliff rd aba abia state. so I don't see why an attack dog like you will come and tell me trash about what is happening in my church
You are the most hopeless fool I 've ever seen on life; a bragger and an impostor. replying requoting u is to prove how ignorant u to nairaland. there is no position in AG that is elected by EC members. You can ask Chidi okorafor. every position is by council.members consisting of pastors and a rep from deconry in each church. I was present in prof Paul Emeka election at okpoto as a delegate. You just a sign post in aba and began bragging with it. My students alone in Sunday school will teach u..I know that they can't even pay u to comment online because u don't know anything. PIG
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by igbosupremacist: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wiseman5:

You are the most hopeless fool I 've ever seen on life; a bragger and an impostor. replying requoting u is to prove how ignorant u to nairaland. there is no position in AG that is elected by EC members. You can ask Chidi okorafor. every position is by council.members consisting of pastors and a rep from deconry in each church. I was present in prof Paul Emeka election at okpoto as a delegate. You just a sign post in aba and began bragging with it. My students alone in Sunday school will teach u..I know that they can't even pay u to comment online because u don't know anything. PIG

okay I have heard. pastors and district superintendents etc elects the GS but for you to be a Sunday school teacher and call me pig shows how much you have being teaching your students.

I don't need anybody to pay and why I commented on this thread is because it was originally posted in politics section coupled with malicious lies people like you tell.
Chidi okafor is the GS and there is nothing you and your looting Paul EMEKA can do about it.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Endtime! Signs are here!! Churches don they fight
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by bonna4u(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wiseman5:

Chidi okorafor is the current Genral superintendent of media assembly not AG. never. which court if I may asked? provide ur proof. provide also the constitution. one day this evil will come upon you and u will cry out and people will tell u, you cooked up ur story just watch..what ever a man sows that shall he reap
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/s-court-sacks-assemblies-god-leader-rev-emeka/
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by bonna4u(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wiseman5:

Calling someone a PIG? Now I understand why I stopped going to church even though I was born and dedicated in Assemblies of God Church.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by bonna4u(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
I have always had a hunch that there is something fishy about that Paul Emeka especially his wife Sharon.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by luvmijeje(f): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hian! Indeed judgment will begin in the house of God.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Earthkumy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is pure lie, if you read court judgement on Assemblies of God Nigeria case. You will know the poster of this story is a liar from pit of hell
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by suremanpatriot: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
With this atrocity,he is not fit to be child of GOD undecided
...by their fruits(actions) you know them undecided
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Zedoo(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2017
You have not seen anything.

This is why I laugh when people hallo these naija pastors.

99% of them are no better than you and I and even worse because they claim to come in God's name, doing his work, and perpetrate all kinds of unspeakable evil with unsuspecting members...then use their newly acquired wealth to launder their image through publicized charity.....

Hahahaha

Una never see nathing....

They are no better than politicians. hoodlums in suit....
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
bonna4u:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/s-court-sacks-assemblies-god-leader-rev-emeka/
someone that is not afraid of the law cannot be threatening a judge.
http://m.guardian.ng/news/judge-withdraws-from-assemblies-of-god-church-crisis/
For your stopping church and not knowing the reason till now is because u didn't know the reason u started in the first place . the church do not need people without purpose, we 're focus driven people. Even Christ called Peter devil in the bible. so go back tell ur sponsors that the kingdom of darkness cannot take over the church...as u can see, the 35 million naria they paid Nigerian press has expired so they started reporting balance and investigated news again. You will end in disgrace because u abused Grace and all that u did against Christ and his church will come against u in this life...if u cry no one will hear.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:
IP I know you will turn a blind eye to this comment. there is a court order backing the GS to do whatever he is doing. dealing with trouble makers in the church with the law is not a sin or evil. op take down this nonsense thread!
provide the court order for us to see or for ever disappear here with ur ignorant lies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.