Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (40547 Views)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Daddy Freeze Tells Pastor Adeboye—praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Antichrist. / Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Henon: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Zaheertyler:
the pastor is crazy..someone told you his secret... and you carried it to the social media....what for...
He didn't mention the name of person. Moreover, if he kept to himself others would not learn from it.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:
alot differences
d reason y u don't need to dress in front of dem
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

As if seeing a vagina, will have a child start masturbating, bwaaassh
As I wrote earlier about being inquisitive (aka being curious) I will copy and paste my reply.... Here it is:
there is a huge difference between a 4yr old child being inquisitive, and one having some fantasy about nekkid older women to the point of starting masturbating at 4yrs old.

There is also a huge difference between a child UNKNOWINGLY trying to copy a sexual act that they saw their parent doing, and one that will start masturbating because he/she saw their parents having sex.

Thinking that the mind of a 4yr old child is perverted enough to associate his mother's nake.dness with some erotic image he may see on TV... AND associating all this with the pleasure derived from masturbating, is far fetched.
now I can see u are dulling urself...my statement has a deep meaning and u couldn't comprehend....

ur emphasis is base on masturbation but I'm taking u away from there where u said adult shoulds dress infront of their kids and I said it wrong...if u know there is a different between adult private part and dat of a toddler then u will understand what I mean by CURIOSITY
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by undisputedgbola(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Start masturbating at 4 after seeing his mother nekkid.... Bwaaaah, what won't these criminals in robe use to get traffic to their establishment.
Let me guess, the criminal in robe was able to save this mad man from his predicament, with holy water?

Ladies. There is nothing wrong with being nekkid in front of your kids, unless you have a demon child
And you've made sense abi

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
undisputedgbola:

You best drink something stronger, I suggest acid.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fourwinds:
now I can see u are dulling urself...my statement has a deep meaning and u couldn't comprehend....

ur emphasis is base on masturbation but I'm taking u away from there where u said adult shoulds dress infront of their kids and I said it wrong...if u know there is a different between adult private part and dat of a toddler then u will understand what I mean by CURIOSITY

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese.
I believe I didn't speak Chinese
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by undisputedgbola(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You best drink something stronger, I suggest acid.

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fourwinds:
I believe I didn't speak Chinese

Then pls make your point clearer...

A) the issue IS about masturbation
B) why bring the issue of difference between adult private part and children's?
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by blazerzz: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
I made this post in 2017. https://www.nairaland.com/3726307/started-masturbating-4-after-seeing/4#55336157
I have gone thru this thread and I am quite surprised at the responses, especially
the almost hysterical condemnation of the pastor and the boy.
FACT. I started masturbating b4 primary school at age 5.
FACT. I know I was influenced mostly by tv.
FACT. Had my first sex b4 7yrs with 2 twin sisters my age
who lured me to have sex with them.
As I grew older I felt masturbation was not right but could nt stop it.
I read books, used my will, made resolutions but got no where.
BtW 2000 - 2002 wen allnight surfing in cafe was trending I started looking
for forums and discussions where i could get help. Funny enough the responses
was that there was nothing wrong with masturbating.
But i own my body and i new it was affecting me physically and mentally.
It was a siege physically, mentally and spiritually.
THE PART EVERYONE will not want to hear.
In 2011 i went for sunday service at the same church i had been attending
And wen the altar call was made i responded and gave my life to Christ Jesus.
And i did not pray Lord save me from masturbation during the altar call.
I completely forgot about it, then about a mnth later it occurred to me
i am no longer masturbating!!. i was afraid initially because i said ive made resolutions in the
past and failed. but this time i made no resolution about it.
FACT. 1st day to 1 week, 1 week to 1 month, one month to 1 yr, nd 1 yr to 8yrs nd counting....
The most amazing thing is i dont feel the slightest urge to indulge in it
again.
RECAP. Severally wen i was on my sickbed with no strength i still find my self masturbating then.

Pls nairalanders not everything is a lie.
As for me I alone new the bondage i was in And I cant just stop thanking Jesus Christ whose blood set me free!!!.
There is power in the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ. Say the prayer of salvation through Faith. And see God takeover.
Don't stress yourself trying to stay away from ponography and other triggers, just replace those with other activities.
There are so many motivational and inspirational videos online Take advantage of the tons of positive materials online.
Jesus did it for me He will do it for you.

https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-normal-for-a-3-1-2-year-old-to-masturbate-should-i-tal_1010297_679.bc
http://www.stopitnow.org/advice-column-entry/is-my-3-year-olds-sexual-behavior-normal
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2017
@undisputedgbola

Sadly, what you need is much bigger than just meds::

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2017
@blazerzz
BWAAAAAAH!!!!!
I wish I could believe your BS story, but as I saw you just created this account this evening, and your 1st post was this NONSENSE post, I have to believe that you are one of the deluded person posting on this thread, believing the garbage the OP wrote. Very cheap SICK DELUDED attempt to make a point.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by justmenoni: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2017
When you start ur own A month or na since u dey.inside belle? grin grin grin grin

tosyne2much:
I no know say people still dey masturbate for this recession ooo cheesy
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Libkid(m): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2017
blazerzz:
I have gone thru this thread and I am quite surprised at the responses, especially
the almost hysterical condemnation of the pastor and the boy.
FACT. I started masturbating b4 primary school at age 5.
FACT. I know I was influenced mostly by tv.
FACT. Had my first sex b4 7yrs with 2 twin sisters my age
who lured me to have sex with them.
As I grew older I felt masturbation was not right but could nt stop it.
I read books, used my will, made resolutions but got no where.
B/W 2000 - 2002 wen allnight surfing in cafe was trending I started looking
for forums and discussions where i could get help. Funny enough the responses
was that there was nothing wrong with masturbating.
But i own my body and i new it was affecting me physically and mentally.
It was a siege physically, mentally and spiritually.
THE PART EVERYONE will not want to hear.
In 2011 i went for sunday service at the same church i had been attending
And wen the altar call was made i responded and gave my life to Christ Jesus.
And i did not pray Lord save me from masturbation during the altar call.
I completely forgot about it, then about a mnth later it occurred to me
i am no longer masturbating!!. i was afraid initially because i said ive made resolutions in the
past and failed. but this time i made no resolution about it.
FACT. 1st day to 1 week, 1 week to 1 month, one month to 1 yr, nd 1 yr to 8yrs nd counting....
The most amazing thing is i dont feel the slightest urge to indulge in it
again.
RECAP. Severally wen i was on my sickbed with no strength i still find my self masturbating then.
I use to sleep with handkerchief which i use.

Pls nairalanders not everything is a lie.
Follow the link and do further research.
As for me I alone new the bondage i was in And I cant just stop thanking Jehovah for freedom!.

https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-normal-for-a-3-1-2-year-old-to-masturbate-should-i-tal_1010297_679.bc
http://www.stopitnow.org/advice-column-entry/is-my-3-year-olds-sexual-behavior-normal
at the age of 5.baba easy o.small small
masturbating at 5 is nt scientifically possible.try again grin

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by King44(m): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2017
yeee moku mogbe modaran masturbating at ur mum nudity dat guy must be a bastard check is dna

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

by MrBrownJay1 ( m ): 12:05pm On
Apr 06
Start masturbating at 4 after seeing
his mother nekkid.... Bwaaaah, what
won't these criminals in robe use to
get traffic to their establishment.
Let me guess, the criminal in robe
was able to save this mad man from
his predicament, with holy water?;
Ladies. There is nothing wrong with
being nekkid in front of your kids,
unless you have a demon child

FOURWINDS....
now I can see u are dulling
urself...my statement has a deep
meaning and u couldn't
comprehend....
ur emphasis is base on masturbation
but I'm taking u away from there
where u said adult shoulds dress
infront of their kids and I said it
wrong...if u know there is a different
between adult private part and dat of
a toddler then u will understand what
I mean by CURIOSITY(a situation where questions arise y his/hers is different from urs) ..I hope at dat stage u will begin to provide answers to him or her
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Zedoo(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Yes. And you have to publish a story told in confidentiality to the world....

Anyway.....

Africans and their "pastor" mentality.

4years....masturbation....without any prior seen act of it...

Taaa!!! Lies.....

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by undisputedgbola(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@undisputedgbola

Sadly, what you need is much bigger than just meds::

A picture is worth one thousand words...
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fourwinds:

oga, there is nothing wrong with adults undressing infront of kids. Stop treating unclothedness like its a taboo. it will become a taboo and u will still be the one screaming. if we stop kids from seeing naked people, do you know what u are turning them too? do you know how they will react when the eventually see a naked person?
you guys are the ones turning people to lesbians and homosexuals with ur over holy holy life style.

those days our fore fathers saw our fore mothers and sisters naked, these ladies walked around naked and no one molested them, but you religious folks came in and made the sight of a female breast and laps a taboo and that was how u created rapists.

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
undisputedgbola:

you believe a four years old can self-service? what would he release? do u even think?
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

dont mind him... children have been seeing adults naked since the word go... the pastors lies will now make unclothedness a taboo. a normal four year old will see a naked adult and not even remember anything... he might be curios just like he is at everything and ask innocent questions, but when the child starts getting erection at the sight of his mums wee wee... then something is wrong with that generation.

soon they will tell us not to bath our infant new borns... they will soon designate specially blessed men of God to bath our kids for us
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
frank317:

oga, there is nothing wrong with adults undressing infront of kids. Stop treating unclothedness like its a taboo. it will become a taboo and u will still be the one screaming. if we stop kids from seeing naked people, do you know what u are turning them too? do you know how they will react when the eventually see a naked person?
you guys are the ones turning people to lesbians and homosexuals with ur over holy holy life style.

those days our fore fathers saw our fore mothers and sisters naked, these ladies walked around naked and no one molested them, but you religious folks came in and made the sight of a female breast and laps a taboo and that was how u created rapists.
sometimes I wonder how some of u reason here...let me ask u....can u drive 404 peugeot car in 2017.?

now u were referring to d days of our parents and forefathers...if I ask u to live in a mud house., d first question u will ask is., who is living in such house in d 21st century......So dressing in front of ur kids at this time is very wrong...take or leave it

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
frank317:

Well said.
End of Discussion, class is dismissed!
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
sometimes I wonder how some of u reason here...let me ask u....can u drive 404 peugeot car in 2017.?

now u were referring to d days of our parents and forefathers...if I ask u to live in a mud house., d first question u will ask is., who is living in such house in d 21st century......So dressing in front of ur kids at this time is very wrong...take or leave it

Yet you religious freaks use a book written thousands of years ago, and believe it is perfectly normal to follow TODAY the rules, laws and regulation written in it?!
What a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet you religious freaks use a book written thousands of years ago, and believe it is perfectly normal to follow TODAY the rules, laws and regulation written in it?!
What a bunch of hypocrites!
did u see me attach religion to my argument.? use ur head
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
did u see me attach religion to my argument.? use ur head

Who cares what you attach to your argument.... Your religious state of mind stinks/oozes in your post. You are a xtian sheep, have no problem following a book written centuries ago, yet claim outdated what our forefathers did few decades ago. Hypocrite!
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fourwinds:

i will not take it... i will leave it. I am sure u believe ur kids are perverted right from birth. Mine are not, and there is nothing wrogn with my wife undressing infront of my four years old kid. I dont care the kind of kids u have in ur environment. if you like wear condom at the sight of ur kinds that's really ur business

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
frank317:

i will not take it... i will leave it. I am sure u believe ur kids are perverted right from birth. Mine are not, and there is nothing wrogn with my wife undressing infront of my four years old kid. I dont care the kind of kids u have in ur environment. if you like wear condom at the sight of ur kinds that's really ur business
and so if u like UnCloth in front of kid and f**k in their presence dats ur business not mine
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
and so if u like UnCloth in front of kid and f**k in their presence dats ur business not mine

the only reason why i will not f**k in front of my four year old is because i wouldn't want to answer some embarrassing questions he would be innocently asking, not because i am scared he is going to molest our neighbors daughter after seeing us.

it is sad to see an old man like you thinking that a four your old is capable of catching feelings upon seeing the unclothedness of an adult or upon seeing two adults having sex. I think you are the one who is seriously a pervert for thinking this way of a four year old.

pls try and see a psychologist for help

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by undisputedgbola(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
frank317:

you believe a four years old can self-service? what would he release? do u even think?
Mr THINKER! So what would you call the situation whereby he's handling his genital??

You think it's until you reach orgasm, that's masturbation?

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by frank317: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
undisputedgbola:

Mr THINKER! So what would you call the situation whereby he's handling his genital??

You think it's until you reach orgasm, that's masturbation?

u just proved u are a classical mumu... Every Kid fondles their genitals, especially male kids.
are you guys this sick? you think a 4 your old is capable of thinking about his naked mum and mustaabating? what kind of sick perverts are u guys? we are talking of a four year old! four years old!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.