Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now (2160 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Edenoscar:

existed from the beginning of what, the universe?
By the way i thought it was God and not jesus that created the universe
Jesus is God. Maybe you wantu say The Father.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
cheesy Yes, he existed from the beginning of New testament. He created deception grin

Not new testament Mr Atheist. He created the world.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2017
geoworldedu:

So yahweh has Otem's bank acct abi. He left yours and sent the cash to Otem, his enemies own. This is one gud reason I call yahweh a daft soul. Mtchew.
He cares for everyone. Whether His enemy or His child. I don't even owe airtime like Otem. That alone is a blessing. I rather buy for others. Im a blessing to others.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

That was the beginning of Christianity, not the beginning of creation. The world began 3.6billion years back, but GOD THE UNIVERSE created Yahweh(Nymphidis) , Allah, Moloch, Atum, Chimides, Euchlydes, Odin and other thousands of gods shortly before the formation of the earth in another bang. Mormoh gave birth to Faulkin whom u now think as jesus, but Faulkin disowned Mormoh his father and Yahweh adopted Faulkin as his child. Then after Armaggedon violence caused by Yahweh and Allah, Faulkin and some of the anakims together with Yahweh and Allah began to restructure Eden and the garden of Eden where Yahweh lived. That was what those guys who designed the book of Genesis were trying to explain, but rather than saying 'After Armaggedon, Yahweh restructured Eden and its garden' they said, 'In the beginning God created heaven and earth.'

Now here is the description given by Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) about how Eden was restructured:

Please read well. What did the Hebrews 1:2 i posted say ? .. He created the universe. Or you intentionally ignored it.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 4:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Junia:

Please read well. What did the Hebrews 1:2 i posted say ? .. He created the universe. Or you intentionally ignored it.

They didn't write the universe in that passage. In fact, in the whole Bible, it is heaven and earth they always refer to. Those days they didn't even know that there are other planets let alone universe. But in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, the whole package came with it at the beginning. So judge for yourself to know the true book.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Edenoscar(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Junia:

Jesus is God. Maybe you wantu say The Father.
Are they not the same persons
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Edenoscar:

Are they not the same persons
Just like the body soul and spiritl come together to form one human, Jesus ... The Father and The Holy Spirit come together to form one God
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

They didn't write the universe in that passage. In fact, in the whole Bible, it is heaven and earth they always refer to. Those days they didn't even know that there are other planets let alone universe. But in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, the whole package came with it at the beginning. So judge for yourself to know the true book.
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Did you read it ?
Isnt it universe

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
Yahweh and Allah and Faulkin(the trinity) don't judge humans(thinkers). They judge only animals: the goats (Muslims) and the sheep(Christians)
. Human beings(Thinkers) don't go in the direction of their own hallucinatory afterlives.

FYI, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual prison and according to the thummim, they will remain there for 1000 years.
You make no sense at all!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

You make no sense at all!
You are poor in the spirit and you are also an ordinary sheep(animal), therefore I don't expect that you would be able to understand. The human beings (thinkers) understand what I am saying very well.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by luvmijeje(f): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
K9Uneet:
Ordinary recharge card and you want to blasphem God Oya, send me your number make I recharge your phone for you. Poor boy!!!

Abeg send am recharge the card o.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
You are poor in the spirit and you are also an ordinary sheep(animal), therefore I don't expect that you would be able to understand. The human beings (thinkers) understand what I am saying very well.
Man I know too much to trade words with you.
You are too shallow take on.
Your posts are just too watery for me to digest...There are just two of you on this section!
Pls try to be a bit intelligent in your assertions!
Some of us are allergic to folly!!
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

Man I know too much to trade words with you.
You are too shallow take on.
Your posts are just too watery for me to digest...There are just two of you on this section!
Pls try to be a bit intelligent in your assertions!
Some of us are allergic to folly!!

Sorry, the poor in the spirit will never understand until they fall victim. Take care sheep.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by orisa37: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even Coincidences are of God.
God owns Yahweh, Otem agrees. God own Otem, Otem agrees. God owns the feelings, thinkings, reasonings, actions, interactions and movements of Yahweh and of Otem, Otem agrees. Therefore God is Coincidences which sometimes come as Miiracles.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
orisa37:
Even Coincidences are of God.
God owns Yahweh, Otem agrees. God own Otem, Otem agrees. God owns the feelings, thinkings, reasonings, actions, interactions and movements of Yahweh and of Otem, Otem agrees. Therefore God is Coincidences which sometimes come as Miiracles.

I don't dispute this; but this same God the Universe who owns Yahweh doesn't care about religion, but about the use of the brain to think deep.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

Sorry, the poor in the spirit will never understand until they fall victim. Take care sheep.
Spirit improvishment is what made me accept Christs work of Grace.
I am no longer poor in spirit, I am filled to overflowing!
The wise doesnt remain who he is, he keeps moving up...Thats what I do..Pls learn from me at no cost.
As for being a sheep, mine is till death but...Its only metaphorical...Please get this once!
Learning is too cheap for you to remain like this...We are the sheep of His pasture - man, its metaphorical.
Biko, go on leave, we are tired of your irrelevant and shabby posts!!!
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
luvmijeje:

Abeg send am recharge the card o.
Hi....Where have you been? Be good!
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

Spirit improvishment is what made me accept Christs work of Grace.
I am no longer poor in spirit, I am filled to overflowing!
The wise doesnt remain who he is, he keeps moving up...Thats what I do..Pls learn from me at no cost.
As for being a sheep, mine is till death but...Its only metaphorical...Please get this once!
Learning is too cheap for you to remain like this...We are the sheep of His pasture - man, its metaphorical.
Biko, go on leave, we are tired of your irrelevant and shabby posts!!!

being a sheep is metaphorically demeaning thing. In our similes, we have 'As stubborn as goat' and 'as stewpid as a sheep'. Eusebius and Faulkin didn't find anything good to metaphorise you with but sheepish sheep. shame.

Now let me help you understand how Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) and his likes term those in his time:

* the gods/nephilims= Lions because of their braveness
*the angels/wingless anakims= bears
*the gullible homos(erectuses, sapiens, etc) = sheep
*the ingullible homos = unbelievers(I am one of these).
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

being a sheep is metaphorically demeaning thing. In our similes, we have 'As stubborn as goat' and 'as stewpid as a sheep'. Eusebius and Faulkin didn't find anything good to metaphorise you with but sheepish sheep. shame.

Now let me help you understand how Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) and his likes term those in his time:

* the gods/nephilims= Lions because of their braveness
*the angels/wingless anakims= bears
*the gullible homos(erectuses, sapiens, etc) = sheep
*the ingullible homos = unbelievers(I am one of these).
You are not well schooled.
A sheep represents calmness, meekness, obedience, humility....
You see why I say you seem not to know anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

You are not well schooled.
A sheep represents calmness, meekness, obedience, humility....
You see why I say you seem not to know anything.

See how u lie again. The only thing about a sheep is stu*pidity. I don't know where you got all those other similes from. Pls u can screen grab such research site and let's discuss. As for calmness, meekness, obedience and humility you gave to a sheep, they are the characteristics of a lamb(which are all typical of young people or things). Now let me enlighten you further:at birth we are all liable to being indoctrinated because we are all so simple and weak like a lamb back then. We obey everything they teach us regardless of whether they are right or wrong. We simply submit ourselves to the old ones because we have no choice, since we are weak and tender. That's what's counted as the humility of little children.; we are calm because we can't comprehend yet that we are being cheated and indoctrinated. But when we grow up, our brains provide us with the options of either growing up to a sheep(full blown stewpidity) and continue being cheated or growing out of the animalistic thinking faculty and reject being cheated.

That's the difference between a lamb(choiceless) , a sheep(stewpidity) and a human being(thinker). Check below for the screngrab of sheep so you won't keep telling lies about them.

#Proudly_human

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

See how u lie again. The only thing about a sheep is stu*pidity. I don't know where you got all those other similes from. Pls u can screen grab such research site and let's discuss. As for calmness, meekness, obedience and humility you gave to a sheep, they are the characteristics of a lamb(which are all typical of young people or things). Now let me enlighten you further:at birth we are all liable to being indoctrinated because we are all so simple and weak like a lamb back then. We obey everything they teach us regardless of whether they are right or wrong. We simply submit ourselves to the old ones because we have no choice, since we are weak and tender. That's what's counted as the humility of little children.; we are calm because we can't comprehend yet that we are being cheated and indoctrinated. But when we grow up, our brains provide us with the options of either growing up to a sheep(full blown stewpidity) and continue being cheated or growing out of the animalistic thinking faculty and reject being cheated.

That's the difference between a lamb(choiceless) , a sheep(stewpidity) and a human being(thinker). Check below for the screngrab of sheep so you won't keep telling lies about them.

#Proudly_human

Gosh! Arrgh!! You are unbelieveably unreasonably unintelligently proud of rubbish.
Dont you know a lamb is the sheeps kid?
A sheep is stupid cos of its obedience? I see why we have Law Enforcements Agents to force people like to behave at all times.
Are you so dull that you cant come up with intelligent conclusions without Google, mobile apps and others that are made by men?
Seeing the sheep and the way the shepherd tends her, you cant decipher and tell its obedience and calmness?
If I had powers, I should withdraw your university certificate immediately if you have any cos I doubt you do.
Please I shall respond no more...The wise are hurt I have pampered your folly for too long.

You are not proudly human but proudly rebelliously foolish!
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by luvmijeje(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

Hi....Where have you been?
Be good!
I've been around. Thanks Enshy.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by orisa37: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
otemanuduno:

I don't dispute this; but this same God the Universe who owns Yahweh doesn't care about religion, but about the use of the brain to think deep.

It's just like saying that God The Universe doesn't care about PRAYERS. God cares about everything and Religion is human Interaction with the spirits.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

Gosh! Arrgh!! You are unbelieveably unreasonably unintelligently proud of rubbish.
A sheep is stupid cos of its obedience? I see why we have Law Enforcements Agents to force people like to behave at all times.
Are you so dull that you cant come up with intelligent conclusions without Google, mobile apps and others that are made by men?
Seeing the sheep and the way the shepherd tends her, you cant decipher and tell its obedience and calmness?
If I had powers, I should withdraw your university certificate immediately if you have any cos I doubt you do.
Please I shall respond no more...The wise are hurt I have pampered your folly for too long.

Kikikiki... you were so shocked at the great dimension of my knowledge. My knowledge is the knowledge of the light of God.
I have explained the concept of lamb, sheep and thinkers to you so refer to my post above, learn knowledge and be wise.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
enshy:

Kikikiki... you were so shocked at the great dimension of my knowledge. My knowledge is the knowledge of the light of God.
I have explained the concept of lamb, sheep and thinkers to you so refer to my post above, learn knowledge and be wise. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... / Rccg Sunday School 11th February, 2018 / Solomon Was Not Wise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.