Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now (2142 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
If something like this had happened to me while I was still worshipping yahweh, trust I would be in the church the next day sharing testimony of how yahweh provided for me.

But hey, I don't worship any god anymore, but things wouldn't stop happening.

I was home thinking of how to buy a recharge card, because I'm currently owing MTN about 500 naira. I realized I was owing when I was trying to call and it wasn't going thru.

While still thinking of how to buy the card, a message came to my phone from a number I have not been picking its call. I was shocked with the message I saw:

"A man(one of my clients offline) is asking for my account no. He wants to send me money to buy recharge card.

That's coincidence! My mind coincides with the mind of that man, and he is gonna send me some cash. cheesy

Same way when you pray to a god, sometimes (say once in a blue moon), your request coincides with nature and you think it's that god that is answering you. Not that god, but the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. . Kikiki cheesy

I SHARE THIS SO THAT WE CAN KNOW THAT WITHOUT WORSHIPPING ANY god, THINGS DON'T GET WORSE.

Hahn, Wilgrea7, Hardmirror, Realmindz, Geoworldedu, Plaetton, Muafrika2, Gboyee4fun, jacksonville, Junia, Analice107, Seun, Dazzlingd, Lordcenturion , Anonymous, Akintom, Felixmor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by K9Uneet(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ordinary recharge card and you want to blasphem God Oya, send me your number make I recharge your phone for you. Poor boy!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
If something like this had happened to me while I was still worshipping yahweh, trust I would be in the church the next day sharing testimony of how yahweh provided for me.

I was home thinking of how to buy a recharge card, because I'm currently owing MTN about 500 naira. I realized I was owing when I was trying to call and it wasn't going thru.

While still thinking of how to buy the card, a message came to my phone from a number I have not been picking its call. I was shocked with the message I saw:

"A man(one of my clients offline) is asking for my account no. He wants to send me money to buy recharge card.

That's coincidence! My mind coincides with the mind of that man, and he is gonna send me some cash. cheesy

Same way when you pray to a god, sometimes (say once in a blue moon), your request coincides with nature and you think it's that god that is answering you. Not that god, but the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. . Kikiki cheesy

I SHARE THIS SO THAT WE CAN KNOW THAT WITHOUT WORSHIPPING ANY god, THINGS DON'T GET WORSE.

Hahn, Wilgrea7, Hardmirror, Realmindz, Geoworldedu, Plaetton, Muafrika2, Gboyee4fun, jacksonville, Junia, Analice107, Seun, Dazzlingd, Lordcenturion , Anonymous, Akintom, Felixmor
Believe it or not, God has provided for you.
He gives to everyone, whether you serve Him or not.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
K9Uneet:
Ordinary recharge card and you want to blasphem God Oya, send me your number make I recharge your phone for you. Poor boy!!!
Kikiki, GOD THE UNIVERSE, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum and all other small gods is whom I recognize and appreciate through nature, not those gods who feel that speaking against them to correct them of their errors is blasphemy.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

Sure, God the Universe has made all things possible which exist. Or can anything happen outside God the Universe? Can anything happen outside the Universe?
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Sure, God the Universe has made all things possible which exist. Or can anything happen outside God the Universe? Can anything happen outside the Universe?
The universe your god was created by Jesus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by highscript(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

since that's how God works ,he should put everybody in heaven regardless of what we do on earth good or bad.
Use your fvcking brain pls .

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
And you xpect me to bliv this?
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by frank317: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

lol... that mean Yahweh must be sleeping or is deliberately mischievous when bed things happens to people

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

God the Universe created the physical Universe like 4 billion years ago. Your fictitious jesus came to being known 2000years ago. How then is it logical for fictitious jesus to create his great great GRANDCREATOR?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bumidavis:
And you xpect me to bliv this?
Guy abeg show. Na 10k the man sent to my acct Sha. Wilgrea7 must hear this. This is unbelievable! 10k to buy recharge cards?
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
frank317:

lol... that mean Yahweh must be sleeping or is deliberately mischievous when bed things happens to people
No. In this world we will always experience good and bad things. The world is full of good and evil and we will experience both as far as we are in this world

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Wilgrea7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Guy abeg show. Na 10k the man sent to my acct Sha. Wilgrea7 must hear this. This is unbelievable! 10k to buy recharge cards?

am i missing something?
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wilgrea7:

am i missing something?

I was thinking of getting #500 recharge card. Immediately while still thinking, I was sent a text message by a man. He asked me to send my bank detail to give me money for recharge cards. I was thinking it would be say 1k or so. To my shock, he sent 10k. cheesy

I'm Gonna celebrate this with Nairalanders. 1k recharge card must go down today as 'tithe'. cheesy grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

God the Universe created the physical Universe like 4 billion years ago. Your fictitious jesus came to being known 2000years ago. How then is it logical for fictitious jesus to create his great great GRANDCREATOR?
Jesus existed from the beginning. He created the universe.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

Quote a passage from the Bible where they said jesus created the universe? All I know of Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) of the period of the hominids and neanderthals was that he was with yahweh after Armaggedon and they were both fixing the part of Eden they destroyed themselves. That was the beginning your Bible was likely talking about. I'll quote from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Wilgrea7(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
I was thinking of getting #500 recharge card. Immediately while still thinking, I was sent a text message by a man. He asked me to send my bank detail to give me money for recharge cars. I was thinking it would be say 1k or so. To my shock, he sent 10k. cheesy

I'm Gonna celebrate this with Nairalanders. 1k recharge card must go down today as 'tithe'. cheesy grin

emmm... ok... congrats... i guess
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:
Quote a passage from the Bible where they said jesus created the universe? All I know of Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) of the period of the hominids and neanderthals was that he was with yahweh after Armaggedon and they were both fixing the part of Eden they destroyed themselves. That was the beginning your Bible was likely talking about. I'll quote from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word
was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Hebrews 1:2 says, “In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.”
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word
was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Hebrews 1:2 says, “In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.”

That was the beginning of Christianity, not the beginning of creation. The world began 3.6billion years back, but GOD THE UNIVERSE created Yahweh(Nymphidis) , Allah, Moloch, Atum, Chimides, Euchlydes, Odin and other thousands of gods shortly before the formation of the earth in another bang. Mormoh gave birth to Faulkin whom u now think as jesus, but Faulkin disowned Mormoh his father and Yahweh adopted Faulkin as his child. Then after Armaggedon violence caused by Yahweh and Allah, Faulkin and some of the anakims together with Yahweh and Allah began to restructure Eden and the garden of Eden where Yahweh lived. That was what those guys who designed the book of Genesis were trying to explain, but rather than saying 'After Armaggedon, Yahweh restructured Eden and its garden' they said, 'In the beginning God created heaven and earth.'

Now here is the description given by Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) about how Eden was restructured:

DOCTUFOS: MOTUS 28:1-57

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
THE CREATION ACCOUNT OF FAULKIN
1. in the beginning, my father formed the paradise and the earth beneath. And in those days, the darkness of the smoke of destruction of the former earth did cover the ray of the sun. And there was deep darkness upon the earth.
2. Then my father said, let light appear! Then I struck his stones of magia together and there was great flash of light like of a lightning. Then did my father make a fire. Then he could see.
3. And in the places where my father had lighted up with fire did he call day, and in the other places which were still as dark as scarlet did he call night. Then my father said, this shall now be the first day unto us.
4. And my father stood upon his holy hill which was surrounded by the four great waters. And he called the top of the hill the third heaven and the bottom of it did he name earth.
5. And my father used his force to make the waters gather in some places. And dry ground also came up in other places. For he instructed us to break the crusts apart into many fragments so that seas could emerge between them. And we did so for a long time which we did not know, because the sky was still very dark and we could not see the sun to make the calculation of time by it. Then when we had finished breaking the continent of Philargas into many fragments, my father said it was the second day for us.
6. And my father commanded us to plant much grass in the land, because the scorpions of Apollyon had trampled upon them in the days when he attacked the angels of my father. And the grasses had died. And we took our sticks and put fire on them to see the way. Then we went round Philargas planting much seed.
7. Then when we had ended planting all these things, my father commended us, saying, they are good. And the angels of my father were very glad about it. But when we waited long without many of the plants growing, my father said, have you watered the plants?
8. Then we said, we have watered them for a long period which we do not know. But only few of them are growing, while few grew for a moment and died. Then my father took of the water of the river called Tigris and of the water of Euphrates to water the ground himself, but the plants did not grow well still.
9. And it appeared as though the ones we had planted in the places where we had the rays of our fire did grow better than the ones which were in the places where the rays of the fire did not reach. When my father noticed it, he said, now I know why this is so. Did Chimides my brother not mention something like this, saying, many of the plants need light to grow?
10. Then my father commanded us to make more lights and we began to put fire on dry sticks everywhere. And we set the sticks everywhere to make fire. And the smoke of our fire rose to the sky to cover up the rays of the sun the more. But the plants enjoyed the rays of light from our fire and they grew, but not as rapid as in the days when the sun was shining on our land.
11. Now when our plants had grown and in the time of harvest of our seeds did my father call the third day.
12. Now my father waited for the sky to clear. For he had desired to see the sun again. And he commanded us saying, keep off all the fire which you have made. For we need to see the sun. Did Chimides not say that the light of the sun is better than the light of the fire?
13. Now when we had put off all the fire, we waited for the smoke to clear off. Then after a long moment did the sun begin to emerge. And we were glad at the appearance of the sun. Then the moon also emerged and the stars also. Then my father called the day the sun appeared the fourth day.
14. Then my father commanded us, saying, gather much tepex of the sand of the seas and oceans and mould different images of fishes and fowls from them. Gather so much of them, and I shall make them into living souls.
15. Then my father made the things which we have moulded to come to life. And each angel moulded the thing which he loved.
16. Now Largas was he who made a beautiful dove which he called Didot. And he also gave wings to the birds made by some of the 144,000 angels of my father.
17. And my father blessed all the beasts and the flying birds, for he had commanded us to mould them in pairs, such that they could give birth to young ones, because the ones we had in the past, which were all destroyed in the destruction of Armageddon, could not reproduce among themselves because they were all males. And the birds flew away and the fishes were cast into the seas.
18. And my father said, this shall be the fifth day to you.
19. And my father said, go and fetch the soil of the earth in abundance, for within them are the tepex which I shall make the crawling beasts from. And all the animals which I shall make shall be wild.
20. Then we gathered all the soils we could gather, which had the tepex in them. For we gathered some which had the tepex we used for cooking. And we also gathered some which had the tepex which Chimides had said was good for plants to grow.
21. But the ordinary sand which had no tepex in them did we not gather.
22. Then my father made wild animals from the soils which we had brought. I also brought serpent which I had made. And my father did not challenge me for making serpent, which he hated. Now after my father and Largas his friend had finished making the wild animals, they began to think, saying, now we should make homos which are in our own form. They shall be the ones to maintain everything which we have made. And they shall rule over everything we have made before them. And they shall fill up the earth, replacing the anakims and the rephaims and all the giants of the past.
23. Then Largas said, that is good, let us do it. Are the plants which we have made not already filling up everywhere? And we have no one to cultivate the lands, because our angels are not supposed to do terrestrial jobs. For we gave them wings so that they could fly and do things which are high. Now O Nymphidis, let us make some homos like ourselves. But let them have lesser powers than the angels.
24. Then my father sent me to fetch the sand and stones he kept on his holy hill. And I climbed the hill until I had reached its top. Then I brought it. Then my father collected the liquid in his sac and the one in the sac of Largas. Then they poured it on the stones and sand.
25. Then did the stones soften and the sands became wet and marshy. And they moulded a homo from it. Then they breathe the breath of death into the nostril of that which they had moulded, for this would make him not to live forever. Then they collected the breeze which supported the burning of fire. This they also put into the nostrils of the image they had moulded. Then the image came to life.
26. And they named him Hatus. Then we began to teach him languages. And my father made a garden in the east side of his large court. And he put Hatus in that garden. Then he planted trees in the garden.
27. Then my father also planted a tree which could make one think without challenging the illusions of life. This would make anyone believe the things of the earth which were not real. But my father told Hatus not to eat the fruit of it, because it would make him have a higher level of knowledge.
28. Now Hatus had nothing to be his companion in the garden where my father had put him. And my father thought, saying, what shall be the companion of Hatus in the garden? Or is it time to make the female homo which we had thought to make?
29. And Largas said, all the wild beasts outside the garden are very dangerous and they shall kill him. Now let us make tame animals for him. And let him make friends with them. Then my father was glad about it. And my father collected the tepex of the ground again and formed tame animals; and he made goats, sheep, horses, camels, donkeys, parrots, dogs, cats, tortoises and fowls which were not dangerous.
30. And my father brought those things to Hatus in the garden, saying, give them names in the tongue which you speak. And Hatus was glad. And he named all the tame animals in the tongue which he spoke(for he was taught only one tongue).
31. Now my father saw that Hatus was not happy, for he saw how the tame animals made friends with their kind, but for him, he had no one whom he could make friend with. Now my father called Largas, saying, it is time to make a female homo for Hatus, according to what we have thought to do in the beginning. Then when they shall mate, they shall have children which shall fill up the earth.
32. Now my father hypnotised Hatus. And when he had fallen asleep, he took of his blood. Then my father diluted the blood of Hatus and mixed it with tepex. Then he formed a female homo, whose name was called Gai by Hatus.
33. Now Gai began to feel as if Hatus was her creator. And Gai accepted everything she was told by Hatus, but he did not know how Gai came about.
34. Then my father came again to them, saying, I am he who made Gai for you, O Hatus. I made her from your rib. Mate with her and let her produce children for you. Let her be your servant and help you. Then he called that day the sixth day. After that, my father rested for a long period.
35. Now Hatus refused to mate with Gai because he did not have the urge. Then my father came to Hatus, saying, why did you not mate with her? She is yours, so mate with her and raise children.
36. Now when my father returned again, he found Hatus turning his back at Gai. Then my father was angry, saying, how shall you produce children if you do not come together? Then Hatus obeyed and mated with Gai, but no child came.
37. Then my father lamented, saying, O Largas, what have we done? These homos we make, are they not like before? For we have indeed made two male homos and thought that they are males and females. Now let us drive them out of the garden and make another. For if we keep trying, perhaps we shall be able to make a female homo as Reverad did.
38. Now Gai had become pregnant, but my father did not know this because he had not visited them for a long time, calling the time the seventh day, because he was not doing anything.
39. Now Ephradite had heard how my father had made two homos. Then he knew that the homos were innocent. Then Ephradite divided his spirit into eight and put one of it in his old snake, which he took with him during his hunt for Earthus before Armageddon. Now the intention of Ephradite was to know the plans of my father through the serpent.
40. Now the serpent crawled into the garden and spoke. And Gai was amazed, because she had not seen a serpent before. Now because she had seen the parrots which spoke to them what they taught it, she thought that it was in the nature of the serpent to speak.
41. Then the serpent convinced her to eat the berry, which my father had asked them not to eat. Now Gai took the fruit to Hatus and said, this creature has said that the fruit will make us wise, but I told it that our God has commanded us not to eat it, saying, we shall die the same day we eat it.
42. Now the serpent spoke, saying, it is not the truth that you will die because the fruit has nothing that kills in itself. But if you eat it, your eyes shall be opened. And your way of thinking shall change. And you shall think in the way your creator wished. Then Gai plucked the fruit and took it to Hatus.
43. Now when Hatus had observed the smoothness of it, he said, let us eat it. Then they ate the fruit. Now when they had eaten it, they began to know that they were naked. And they hid among the shrubs of the garden.
44. Now when my father came to the garden with the intention of sending them out because they did not mate, he could not find them. Then he called out for them. And when he saw them coming out of the shrubs, he knew that they had eaten the fruit.
44. Now when my father spoke, saying, why did you eat the fruit which I asked you not to take? Hatus said, my wife gave me and I ate it. Then Gai said, a thumping beast came and told me that the fruit is good for eating. Now when my father saw Gai, he perceived that she was already pregnant.
45. And my father got angry. And he said, I should have killed both you and Hatus, but because you have a child in you, which I have been expecting for a long time, I shall spare you if only you shall make a sacrifice to me.
46. Now Hatus understood what he meant, because he had more knowledge. And Hatus took a sheep and killed it to make sacrifice to my father. And my father said, that is acceptable from you, O Hatus. And he made garment for them both with the skin of the sheep.
47. Now my father found the serpent of Ephradite and caught it with his hand. Then he kept it in a cage, and fed it with dirt and sand, saying, you shall no more eat anything good, but dirt. And he cut off the legs of the serpent of Ephradite and said, now shall you crawl with your belly. And in my garden shall you be forever. And you shall be lower than the cattle of the garden and all the animals in my field. And my father fed the serpent with the berry which Hatus and Gai also took. And the serpent began to obey everything it had been told by my father.
46. And my father said, you shall hurt the feet of Gai and the feet of her children in this garden, and she shall also trample on your head and the head of your children. Then my father turned to Gai and said, you shall not have power of your own. And Hatus shall do to you whatever he wishes. He shall use you like a camel and you shall keep silent before him. For he is your head forever.
47. And my father said to Hatus, because it is you I commanded not to eat the fruit, but you did not obey me, I shall send you out of my garden to cultivate the land outside, which is hard. And you shall sweat to make a living forever. And you shall eat nothing of my garden anymore, only at night shall you come into my court to lay your head to sleep.
48. Then Hatus began to leave Eden, which was having fertile ground, to work for his food outside. And the ground outside Eden was hard, filled with thorny trees. And Hatus risked his life in the bush, but he was not killed by wild animals.
49. Now my father helped Gai until she had her baby. And it was a male homo. And my father called his name Carmi, saying, you are the firstborn of the homo-erectuses. And Carmi looked sickly from birth. And Largas asked, saying, why does Carmi look sickly? Then my father said, I do not know. And when Hatus had sex with Gai again, they had another child, which was also a male homo. And they named him Abel, for he was looking perfectly healthy.
50. And my father loved Abel so much, because he was perfectly healthy. Now the serpent of Ephradite also gave birth to many children by itself, with no counterpart mating with it. And the little serpents filled the garden and bit Carmi and all the daughters which Gai had after. And they also squeezed the heads of them to kill many of them. Also the feet of Gai was bitten by the mother of them all, and Gai crushed its head with her legs, but it did not die.
51. Now my father demanded sacrifice from the children of Gai and they did it to him. Now when I had persuaded Apollyon to be my friend, I promised Gai to him as a gift and he was glad. Then he secretly took Gai away from the garden.
52. And my father did not know where she had been. And he thought that she had run away. Then did my father forgive Hatus and allowed him to live in the garden again to be with his children and to take care of the garden as before. For the plants were grown up again, with no one to trim them. Now Hatus continued to take care of the garden.
53. Then my father and Largas planted a berry tree, whose fruit is it that could prolong life, such that natural death would not kill anyone who ate it. Such was what the anakims and myself had eaten in those days before the time of the Armageddon. Now my father thought, saying, O Largas, if we keep Hatus in the garden, he shall take the fruit of life one day. And he shall be like the Anakims and he shall live forever, except being made to die by some forces.
54. Then my father said, you have said the truth O Largas. Now let us send him out of the garden to labour outside of it forever. And so Hatus was sent out of Eden forever. And Cherubim my younger brother with few of the angels of my father stood at the entrance of Eden.
55. Now Carmi fell sick often. And he requested that my father would cure him. And he made sacrifices all the time to my father, but he did not cure him because both he and Largas did not know the cause of Carmi's continual sicknesses, but Abel was fresh in his skin all the time, with little sacrifice to make. And my father loved Abel so much because he looked very fair.
56. Now Carmi became very jealous. And he killed Abel. Then my father became angry and sent Carmi out of the garden with a great curse upon him. And my father also sent all the homos in his court away to fend for themselves.
57. Then Carmi went far away from Eden and entered Egypt which was not in Philargas but in the northern side of Murmoh. Then Carmi was surprised when he began to see homos like himself there, but of a darker skin. And there did he marry.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by rhektor(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

I love this response

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

So yahweh has Otem's bank acct abi. He left yours and sent the cash to Otem, his enemies own. This is one gud reason I call yahweh a daft soul. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by geoworldedu: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

cheesy Yes, he existed from the beginning of New testament. He created deception grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Ayomivic(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

The rain,sun, breech are not for the good people alone. that is why God calls in Yoruba Asorekariaye.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Edenoscar(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:
existed from the beginning of what, the universe? By the way i thought it was God and not jesus that created the universe
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by hopefulLandlord: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Edenoscar:

existed from the beginning of what, the universe?
By the way i thought it was God and not jesus that created the universe

you never see confusion

Jesus is god, he's also son of god (which means he's son of himself), he's also on the right and side of god (so he's literally "beside himself"wink, he's also messenger of god (messenger of himself)

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by frank317: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Junia:

No. In this world we will always experience good and bad things. The world is full of good and evil and we will experience both as far as we are in this world

Good... it has nothing to do with any God... thats just how the world rolls
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Edenoscar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you never see confusion

Jesus is god, he's also son of god (which means he's son of himself), he's also on the right and side of god (so he's literally "beside himself"wink, he's also messenger of god (messenger of himself)
guy the thing don tire me sef and they want me to believe it, someone who is father to himself and is also the holyspirit at the same time can you imagine
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ayomivic:

The rain,sun, breech are not for the good people alone. that is why God calls in Yoruba Asorekariaye.
You ain't far from the truth. God the Universe is Asorekariaiye, A sore kari Jupiter, Asore kari Mars, Asorekari Mercury, but the deceivers made us think that we must worship one god or the other before the power of coincidence of God the 'Asore kari everything' will make good things come our way. God the Asorekariaiye doesn't care whether or not you believe in him, or whether you worship Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, stone, spaghetti, biscuit or not.

God the Universe, the father of Atum, Yahweh, Allah and their brothers don't care about religion or beliefs. And all the things of God the Universe are equally for everyone.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
geoworldedu:

So yahweh has Otem's bank acct abi. He left yours and sent the cash to Otem, his enemy's own. This is one gud reason I call yahweh a daft soul. Mtchew.

If that's how d god of junia ignores the xtians and the Jews to send money into the bank accounts of the unbelievers like me, then it is a very good reason to remain an unbeliever and keep enjoying his goodies, rather than terminating that goody goody as soon as I become a believer. cheesy grin

To hell with Yahweh, the wicked son of God the Universe!!!
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by enshy: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

If that's how d god of junia ignores the xtians and the Jews to send money into the bank accounts of the unbelievers like me, then it is a very good reason to remain an unbeliever and keep enjoying his goodies, rather than terminating that goody goody as soon as I become a believer. cheesy grin

To hell with Yahweh, the wicked son of God the Universe!!!
You will be dumb before Him at judgment and will reap only what you sow.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by otemanuduno: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
enshy:

You will be dumb before Him at judgment and will reap only what you sow.
Yahweh and Allah and Faulkin(the trinity) don't judge humans(thinkers). They judge only animals: the goats (Muslims) and the sheep(Christians)
. Human beings(Thinkers) don't go in the direction of their own hallucinatory afterlives.

FYI, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual prison and according to the thummim, they will remain there for 1000 years.
Re: See What Happened To Me Coincidentally Just Now by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2017
frank317:

Good... it has nothing to do with any God... thats just how the world rolls
All the good things came from God and the bad, the devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Jesus Was A Muslim / Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.