Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,655 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" (825 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Jajayi: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
The governor of Ekiti state and chairman of the people's democratic party (PDP) governors forum, Ayodele Fayose has disclosed that he will perform better Buhari if he becomes president of Nigeria.

Fayose made the statement in an interview on AIT's "People, Politics and Power" program on Thursday.

"I am not a member of Tinubu's party and I will never be but Tinubu has paid his due, he is a Yoruba leader that must be appreciated. Bode George is a leader, will we because of politics say their heads should be cut off?

"I don't have the ambition to be president but I can be president of Nigeria and I will perform better than they are doing".

Speaking further, the governor ridiculed the national chairman of the people's democratic party, Ali Modu Sheriff.

He said "God knows tomorrow, you are a journalist, don't have anxiety about tomorrow, let's see where the PDP tussle will end. Ali Modu Sheriff wrote me that I should be a part of his convention, I told him never to write me such letter again that he is an impostor, we made mistake by bringing him and I have publicly apologised. Let’s just wait for judgment at the court"

"Thank you Nigerians, I am a man to watch out for, I appreciate you all, God bless!" Fayose added

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/fayose-i-can-be-president-of-nigeria.html
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Jajayi: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
President of which country?
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oshoko kuje is waiting for you

You will be named otunba onikuje

Kanu will be your king

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Davash222(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
Of Nigeria, of course.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Karlman: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
...of course...the living almost always better the dead...
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:

Of Nigeria, of course.
He will do better than 12 Buharis. Buhari is the first Nigerian president that his absence is better than his presence.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:

Of Nigeria, of course.

He will rule from kuje

Together with Nnamdi kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Karlman:

Waiting
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

He will rule from kuje

Together with Nnamdi kanu
Like He said... Watch out for him!!!
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Afriifa(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
I still prefer Fayose's plate of rice and 200 naira for recharge card than to live hungry in this Buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by igwebuike01: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will be your king
Kanu is currently the king of 20 Ife Indegenes who worship him or get their as.s whipped

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by yusufyusuf1: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry you won't be a Nigeria President we are not ready for a nuisance President

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Afriifa(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
BUHARI is the president of which Country?
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Davash222(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
yusufyusuf1:
Sorry you won't be a Nigeria President we are not ready for a nuisance President
Its not for you to decide, kiddo.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Afriifa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

Kanu is currently the king of 20 Ife Indegenes who worship him or get their as.s whipped
Sorry, are you still bed wetting?
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Tallesty1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
BUHARI is the president of which Country?
A president that has office in UK is that one a president??

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Afriifa(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
A president that has office in UK is that one a president??
dentsipre
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by jamislaw(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu will be your king
Lol........Kunu or Kanu the chief superintendent officer of Kuje prison.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by omoolorire(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everyone has vision and aspirations. Leave my Governor alone, may God grant him all his heart desires.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by yusufyusuf1: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:

Its not for you to decide, kiddo.

So you are the one that will decided my future me oloriburku
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by JAMO4REAL1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
This man self, anyway i like his courage (he always make himself happy)
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
yusufyusuf1:

So you are the one that will decided my future me oloriburku
How can I 'decided' your CLAIMED future
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by vedaxcool(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
And manure will perform better than Fayose as governor of ekiti.

Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by mrtomola(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oga Fayose I beg park well ! If hear, Ok nah...I reserved my comment.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by rayblast(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
If na true say Fayose say dis thing him dey craze. We dey suffer for Ekiti na so u wan make d whole country suffer?? How many months nw ehn u never pay our money
Re: Fayose: "I Will Perform Better Than Buhari If I Become President Of Nigeria" by Fmartin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
president of oduduwa rep. or rep. of biafra? some helep me ask am

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Revives Ibadan Circular Road Project, 15 Years After / PMB Nigeria Karma. Palestinian And Western Sahara. Biafra. A Most Read / Tinubu To Proceed On Self-exile, Considers Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.