Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (46792 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by uchetrend: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
iyilax:
so o, after all the show waiting gov. Fayose con talk? Because I'm expecting him to call That Sheriff a BIG PIG, DESTROYER, BETRAYER etc. Brb!

hahahahahaha i laugh in swahili...wia did u get dat fake news u quoted. 4 ur information d meeting went vry well dere waz no walk out or any misundastandin as claimed
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Adminisher: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:
all of u that are shawting rip pdp should be ashamed of yourselves, which democracy thrives without a worthy opposition..are we moving forward or backward? how can the apc work for Nigerians wen they know their seats arent threatened

KOWA is worthy opposition

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
comos:
Sheriff has just started his downfall,

it is only a matter of time before he will be completely deserted

Cram it with walnuts! Sheriff can't be ignored because he has shares in PDP and he's the only reason I will reconsider supporting the party. He's a man of integrity and Valor. That's fact

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by eleko1: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
sad
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Deilluminator(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
I never blame Sherif. Sherif didn't ask for any chairmanship, they just carry am give am, now he has become a problem to them.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ekhai(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Our shiaman is here, give way.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:

think again

I don't really waste my time thinking on stupid things
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by mu2sa2: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
If these people had exchanged blows and thrown chairs at themselves, that would have been good news.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by adanny01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:
all of u that are shawting rip pdp should be ashamed of yourselves, which democracy thrives without a worthy opposition..are we moving forward or backward? how can the apc work for Nigerians wen they know their seats arent threatened

For how many years did PDP operated free for all (PDP) without a viable opposition before a merger formed APC. Even the merger of APC was resisted by the PDP led government, do you remember?

PDP had already sold its soul to the devil, thats why they cant get thmselves in order.

Someone who was accused and suspected for initiating and sponsoring Bokoharam was made PDP chair then, am sure yu didnt say anything, i predicted the end to the party, South southerners and South easterners dont listen or view foresight.

Lastly, as long as south southerners and easterners do not form alliance with either the South westerners or Northerners, Biafra will be their only desire. I have said that for long and will continue to say it. Let the ones who need to hear hear.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by kov624665(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yeeehpaaah!! PDP why nah?

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by kolaaderin: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:

Put UR support behind KOWA and let them be a viable opposition to APC. PDP has no moral grand against APC as opposition. How do u wanna criticise APC doing a job u failed to do for 16 years and still felt they should do it better, when they have 16 years of not accompany the same fit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
comos:

Na lie,nothing go happen make the fisherman go drink kai jai.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
uchetrend:

hahahahahaha i laugh in swahili...wia did u get dat fake news u quoted. 4 ur information d meeting went vry well dere waz no walk out or any misundastandin as claimed
AND YET,THERE WAS NO SOLUTION.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by fruitsville: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Did I not said it? I said, PDP IS DEAD! SEE SHERIFF WALKING OUT ON WATER ON THE OGOGORO MASTER!!! MAIN WHILE, THAT DEATH IS COMING TO THIS FAR MORE USELESS APC LOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by guychidile: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
So sheriff or what is his name walked out of reconciliatory meeting,imagine..,a butterfly thinks himself a bird.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by abumeinben(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
rusher14:

China is a one party state and it prospers.

Better nothing than the devil as opposition.

Does China practice democracy undecided?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by nonsobaba: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sheriff, you are a hero to us in APGA. Keep the good work going.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

It is rather RIP Sherrif

Keep fooling yourself, Sheriff have been dealing with you guys since 2015 and nothing you guys can do about it haha..

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by agbangam: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:

So d demonic party dat ruined dis nation is wat u want as opposition party, una brain needs repair. PDP a party of looters wit its member presently causing havoc in APC is all u can think as an opposition Una just no gree learn lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by jullty: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by CriticMaestro: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
agbangam:

So d demonic party dat ruined dis nation is wat u want as opposition party, una brain needs repair. PDP a party of looters wit its member presently causing havoc in APC is all u can think as an opposition Una just no gree learn lesson.
so if are a PDP member and u defect to APC that means u are no more corrupt? a born again person u are? more than 70% of the APC caucus in power once held power under the flagship of PDP...the saga in The national assembly says it all
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
APC supporters with their bias comments wouldn't corrupt me.
APC should focus on fulfilling their campaigns promises
And stop using Sheriff's foolishness to distract us.

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Annie939(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wonder where wike and fayose pick this man from? he's so disgusting and selfish .

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
PDP why cry
are you tired of dying for pdp?

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:

Sorry we have other party too that do the opposition work better..

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okanokan:
We have said it and we will continue to say it that Sheriff and his co-travellers are averse to real pdp, therefore the empty shell of the pdp should be left for him. Sheriff lacks the intellectual capacity to mount a virile opposition against the Apc as a party, for the opposition to thrive the real pdp should move to the Sdp instead of wasting its time with Sheriff.

Don't be surprise Sheriff control the larger number of PDP..

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by greggng: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
comos:

You were not making any sense. He can be deserted but how does that translate to victory for those who were against him? Since they don't wanna obey court order and accept their fate, they should form another party and live sherif with pdp. Cos the law says so

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by TinaAnita(f): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't want to believe that Sheriff is acting a script carefully written and directed by some elements as he is not not ready to swallow his over bloated pride

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2017
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, there is no Fayose and Wike to impose him in APC. grin grin grin

Beside, why should he leave a party in which he's the AUTHENTIC SHIAMA? If Jonathan, Markafi, Fayose and Wike are no longer comfortable with Sheriff's chairmanship, they should leave the party and move to kowa tongue grin.

LOL nice reply bro, Those guys wanna use and dump sheriff haha.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Who made him the Shiaman of PDP? I am sure he will function better in such capacity in APC. Perhaps, he should fly APC flag in 2019

Are you in desert when WIke, Fayose and co went to beg him to come and rescue PDP?

Are you in pluto when Appeal court declare him to be Authentic PDP chairman?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by Mouthgag: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:
Goodluck Jonathan is as clean as new whistle. Anyone who fails to listen to him is a loser.
Delusion in your head.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2017
CriticMaestro:

china is a communist state, i dont call that a democracy....and we aint china

But China is 1million times better than Nigeria now even being a communist country, What is good about the democracy where some set of people loot the treasury dry..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.