Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked (46785 Views)

How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Ikeboboafri: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
Emir Sanusi’s son, Adam Lamido Sanusi (Ashraf) who spoke on the splitting of Kano Emirate that has sparked controversy lately, has stated that it will only stand if the governor’s motives were pure.Emir Sanusi's son who spoke on the splitting of Kano emirate via Instagram, revealed that his father was being attacked because of his blunt stance on issues.

His post reads in part;

Do not hate anyone because they favour the other as they may not fully comprehend what is happening. Let us be fair, let us work hard at our own lives and pray Allah handles the rest. Between the Emir and the Governor whoever is right, we pray succeeds, my father speaks what is on his mind when he believes he should, I do not believe he is wrong for this. If he is dethroned/ reduced in status then I still wish that for my people, you get a right and just leader like him. If he is increased I still wish that he continues to be just. May Allah give us the best of outcomes for our people. Ameen.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/emir-sanusis-son-speaks-on-splitting-of-kano-emirate-says-he-wants-the-best/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Ikeboboafri: 4:27pm On May 11, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by festacman(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2019
I like the philosophical disposition of this young Prince.

Sometimes, order could emerge from disorder. Sometimes, a highly desirable event may not happen in a conventional way, which everyone is expecting.

Now, what if it is ordained that it would take
1. Gov. Ganduje stupidly accepting bribe
2. Emir Sanusi criticizing him and supporting PDP candidate
3. Gov. Ganduje getting mad at Emir Sanusi and breaking up Kano Emirate
for a PARADIGM SHIFT to occur in the political, social and economic situation of Kano State and by extension cause certain similar shifts to take place a cross Northern Nigeria. It may not be completely gloomy because change is the only constant thing.

After all, in the Bible it took the magnanimity of a prostitute for Israelites to succesfully spy a city at point in their journey to the Promised Land.

Just thinking positively ...

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by vicdom(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...

274 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by yipata: 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
What if ganduje is doing the right thing.....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
Sorry heir to the throne
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55pm On May 11, 2019
It's always better to be upright irrespective of tribe, religion or what have you

Sanusi played into the Northern Elites hands

Someone was cheated to hurriedly give him the throne which was not rightfully his

Now he has being caged!!! He can no longer be outspoken undecided as his character portrays him

The very people he placed above national interest are now watching him like a prey!!!

He would have being someone worth remembering if he had stayed true to himself

I pity him not! The destabilization of a true Democratic President (GEJ) started with him

He should reap the fruit he sowed!!!

Modified:

DeeMain:

Jonathanian crybabies and their karma rubbish. So Jonathan who was supervising the looting of our treasury was called out by his CBN Governor with evidence and GEJ, the stealing is not corruption proponent, sacked him shamelessly and even hounded him afterwards and you are here screaming karma in support of a known thief, Gandollar!

You are not any different from those supporting internet fraud in this country.

Go and take several seats!

A country truly deserves the leaders they get.
It's people like you who will see two people committing a crime, pick and harass one and let the other go!!!

If you are persecuting Dasuki, shouldn't you melt the same to Buhari

You arrested and questioned everyone who collected from Dasuki but turn a blind eye to the president undecided a whole president undecided

While immunity covers him but immunity has nothing to do with saying the truth!!!

This is exactly what meaningful Nigerians are saying!!! Condemn ALL that is wrong!!!

For the sake of posterity, say and do the right thing!!!

Besides why are you only concerned with GEJ An upright President will charge every other president who was corrupt

And I can assure you no single person will be left out!!! Even Buhari who has being awarding unofficial contracts!!!

Rubbish!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by lifestyle1(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2019
Leaving comfortably abroad!

Enjoy boy.

3 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Abdul9025(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2019
Well written...

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by visijo(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2019
I don't know what I will tell my children when they realize am a virgin
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by winkmart: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
See pikin wey dem train well... No be that elf Rufai spoilt brat

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by 2sexycom(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
Instead of dumping the useless thing, you people are still there. Why are Nigerians so power drunk and preserving their dignity so hard? Dem use throne swear for una?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Upton: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
Calm response!

2 Likes

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by ebucha: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
The messed up republic
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by millionboi2: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry
Emir Sanusi's own came today! I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. The politics that gave him the crown deemed it fit to humiliate him by using some individuals with kolanut and tobacco stained teeths to water down his powers.

An 800 year old emirate has been balkanized just to get at one man. They don't care what is destroyed as long as they achieve their evil and vindictive objectives. In their world, no tradition is too sacred and no action is too unbecoming. Anything is possible...

The bill was presented on Monday, passed on Tuesday and signed into law on Wednesday. When it comes to settling petty scores and witchunting perceived enemies, the APC deploys supersonic speed and alacrity. They can exhume a decaying corpse just to get at someone.

I have never seen a congregation of people so deeply in love with wickedness, division and hate. Even amongst them in the party, there is no love lost. They never congregate to plan good, only evil.

I said it before and I am saying it again, the APC is too vindictive and intolerant to unite this country. They enjoy divisions, strife and conflicts.

Rochas Okorocha should get ready, while Saraki should prepare for round2. Meanwhile, I heard they sent an emissary to Lagos to tell them how to end godfatherism. We all know who that message was meant for.

When APC is done with their agenda, we shall all wear the wailing garment together...
please how does it affect sanusi power

1 Like

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by rawtouch: 7:55pm On May 11, 2019
is ur fada the emirate
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by GentleMoney: 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by SarkinYarki: 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
We warned that that anything that comes in contact with APC must lose value and the called us wailer but now his father has been reduced by APC to a mere ward head in Kano

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by sevo(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

Bros, more oil for ya head...spot on

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by MrFly(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2019
He deserves all that is happening to him, he stole another mans throne.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by salbis(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2019
Una never see anything sef.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
I like what is happening. I support Ganduje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by SmartMugu: 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
I actually think a throne maintained by some clan for 800 years plus needs to be broken apart, unless we are assuming only them deserve that role forever. What's special about them? Aren't other people as rich and educated as they are? This is not Britain when the queen reigns forever, we are smarter than that. No wonder many countries that gave up this type of traditional governance are more prosperous.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by princeade86(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
Sorry son. But good people of Mano shud stand and fight the fight, if not, kano emir will be relegated to nothing in future.
Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by dollarsplenty(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2019
Hope it is not a family CURSE. This was how Lamido's grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi was removed after a power tussle between him and Sardauna Ahmadu Bello in 1964/5.

Today another power tussle is about to consume Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Could this be a family curse?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

800 years ke?

Abeg

Omo na true o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:01pm On May 11, 2019
vicdom:
cry

The present fulani led kano emirate was founded in 1805. It is 214 years old.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On May 11, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.